Pro V1 Left Dash Coming to Retail Oct 1st

PostandGhost

Not sure what happened to my last post on this topic but here goes again... the Pro V1 left dash, which was previously a tour issue only golf ball, is going to be released at retail shops starting October 1st this year. It will only fit a select few golfers, however the golfers that do fit into this ball will see big things. The left dash ball is famous for being the lowest launching and the lowest spinning ball. It is also known on tour for being the longest Pro V1 model. Expect pricing to be the same as current Pro V1.

> @TerpFangolfer said:

> Maybe it got moved to the Golf Balls sub-forum?

I searched it and couldn't find it. I put the original thread in the pre-release and tour equipment, since the ball is presently tour only until October. I guess if this one gets deleted, we know that they don't want this info out just yet.

Is it that much different than the AVX? I have loved the results I've had with that ball.

Srixon Zx5 MKII 9.5* Ventus Blue 6 or LA Golf Trono 7 

Tour Edge Exotics E723 15* Ventus Blue 6

Tour Edge Exotics E722 18* Ventus Blue 6

Cobra King Tec 4 Utility MMT 80
PXG 0311P Gen2 5-PW MMT 80

Ping Glide 4.0 50* SS, 54* WS KBS Tour
Callaway MD PM Grind Raw 58* KBS Tour
Toulon Garage Le Mans 
Titleist AVX/ProVI

> @lazyjc4 said:

> Is it that much different than the AVX? I have loved the results I've had with that ball.

This makes me think the AVX was a precursor to this ball.

DRIVER:  Callaway Rogue ST 10.5

FAIRWAYS:  Callaway Rogue ST 3, 9, 11 Fairway Woods

HYBRIDS:  Callaway Big Bertha 3 Hybrid, Rogue ST 4 Hybrid

IRONS:  Callaway Rogue ST 4-AW

WEDGES:  Callaway Jaws Raw 50 S Grind, 54 S Grind, 58 Z Grind 

PUTTER:  Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas

BACKUPS:  Odyssey Toulon Garage Le Mans Tri-Hot 5K Double Wide, MannKrafted Custom, Slighter Custom

BALL:  Testing

A man has to have options!

> @tbowles411 said:

> > @lazyjc4 said:

> > Is it that much different than the AVX? I have loved the results I've had with that ball.

> This makes me think the AVX was a precursor to this ball.

I've no idea how well the AVX is selling, maybe Titleist believes that the similar spec ball can sell better under the PROV1 flagship, rather than be branded as an all together different ball.

Toulon Garage Le Mans 
Titleist AVX/ProVI

> @tbowles411 said:

> > @lazyjc4 said:

> > Is it that much different than the AVX? I have loved the results I've had with that ball.

> This makes me think the AVX was a precursor to this ball.

The left dash has been around a lot longer than the AVX. It's been a tour only model for several years. Very different from the AVX.

Well, if it flies like the AVX, but spins around the green like a PROV1, Titleist has once again found away into my money clip.

• Like 2

Toulon Garage Le Mans 
Titleist AVX/ProVI

> @lazyjc4 said:

> Well, if it flies like the AVX, but spins around the green like a PROV1, Titleist has once again found away into my money clip.

The new Titleist EXP ball will probably cut into the AVX sales more so than the Left Dash ball. I imagine the Left Dash ball will cannibalize the Pro V1x a little. The left dash has a different urethane cover than the AVX and I believe it's a four piece ball and the AVX is a three piece ball. The biggest difference between the two balls will be compression. The AVX is a premium low compression ball and the left dash is the exact opposite, a premium high compression ball.

Well that certainly won't work for someone who is already a low-launch, low-spin guy like myself. Dang!

10.5˚ TaylorMade Stealth Plus

18° Titleist TSR2 5 Wood

21° Titleist TSR2 7 Wood

4-PW Titleist T100s Black

50˚ Titleist SM8 Black

54˚ Titleist SM8 Black

60˚ Titleist SM8 Black

Bettinardi Hive 8.0

Bridgestone Tour B-XS

> @From_Parts_Unknown said:

> > @lazyjc4 said:

> > Well, if it flies like the AVX, but spins around the green like a PROV1, Titleist has once again found away into my money clip.

>

> The new Titleist EXP ball will probably cut into the AVX sales more so than the Left Dash ball. I imagine the Left Dash ball will cannibalize the Pro V1x a little. The left dash has a different urethane cover than the AVX and I believe it's a four piece ball and the AVX is a three piece ball. The biggest difference between the two balls will be compression. The AVX is a premium low compression ball and the left dash is the exact opposite, a premium high compression ball.

Wouldn’t it cut into the ProV sales not the X?

> @wfrogge1 said:

> > @From_Parts_Unknown said:

> > > @lazyjc4 said:

> > > Well, if it flies like the AVX, but spins around the green like a PROV1, Titleist has once again found away into my money clip.

> >

> > The new Titleist EXP ball will probably cut into the AVX sales more so than the Left Dash ball. I imagine the Left Dash ball will cannibalize the Pro V1x a little. The left dash has a different urethane cover than the AVX and I believe it's a four piece ball and the AVX is a three piece ball. The biggest difference between the two balls will be compression. The AVX is a premium low compression ball and the left dash is the exact opposite, a premium high compression ball.

> Wouldn’t it cut into the ProV sales not the X?

>

It could, but I think the guys who play the Pro V1x are looking for a higher compression, lower spinning ball. In my experience, the guys playing the regular Pro V1 are looking for a medium compression with more spin, compared to the Pro V1x. The Left Dash will have a higher compression than the Pro V1x and lower spinning than the Pro V1x. It's going to be a ball very few golfers will have the swing speed necessary to get the top performance out of it. In fact, I've heard that they are going to encourage green grass accounts to keep them behind the counter so customers do not buy them by accident, confusing them with the other Pro V1 models. They don't want customers going out to the golf course with these balls and hitting head high stingers everywhere.

> > @wfrogge1 said:

> > > @From_Parts_Unknown said:

> > > > @lazyjc4 said:

> > > > Well, if it flies like the AVX, but spins around the green like a PROV1, Titleist has once again found away into my money clip.

> > >

> > > The new Titleist EXP ball will probably cut into the AVX sales more so than the Left Dash ball. I imagine the Left Dash ball will cannibalize the Pro V1x a little. The left dash has a different urethane cover than the AVX and I believe it's a four piece ball and the AVX is a three piece ball. The biggest difference between the two balls will be compression. The AVX is a premium low compression ball and the left dash is the exact opposite, a premium high compression ball.

> > Wouldn’t it cut into the ProV sales not the X?

> >

>

> It could, but I think the guys who play the Pro V1x are looking for a higher compression, lower spinning ball. In my experience, the guys playing the regular Pro V1 are looking for a medium compression with more spin, compared to the Pro V1x. The Left Dash will have a higher compression than the Pro V1x and lower spinning than the Pro V1x. It's going to be a ball very few golfers will have the swing speed necessary to get the top performance out of it. In fact, I've heard that they are going to encourage green grass accounts to keep them behind the counter so customers do not buy them by accident, confusing them with the other Pro V1 models. They don't want customers going out to the golf course with these balls and hitting head high stingers everywhere.

You have it backwards....

• Like 1

> @therealjonzone said:

> > > @wfrogge1 said:

> > > > @From_Parts_Unknown said:

> > > > > @lazyjc4 said:

> > > > > Well, if it flies like the AVX, but spins around the green like a PROV1, Titleist has once again found away into my money clip.

> > > >

> > > > The new Titleist EXP ball will probably cut into the AVX sales more so than the Left Dash ball. I imagine the Left Dash ball will cannibalize the Pro V1x a little. The left dash has a different urethane cover than the AVX and I believe it's a four piece ball and the AVX is a three piece ball. The biggest difference between the two balls will be compression. The AVX is a premium low compression ball and the left dash is the exact opposite, a premium high compression ball.

> > > Wouldn’t it cut into the ProV sales not the X?

> > >

> >

> > It could, but I think the guys who play the Pro V1x are looking for a higher compression, lower spinning ball. In my experience, the guys playing the regular Pro V1 are looking for a medium compression with more spin, compared to the Pro V1x. The Left Dash will have a higher compression than the Pro V1x and lower spinning than the Pro V1x. It's going to be a ball very few golfers will have the swing speed necessary to get the top performance out of it. In fact, I've heard that they are going to encourage green grass accounts to keep them behind the counter so customers do not buy them by accident, confusing them with the other Pro V1 models. They don't want customers going out to the golf course with these balls and hitting head high stingers everywhere.

>

> You have it backwards....

>

Which part? Independent testing shows that the Pro V1x is a higher compression ball compared to the regular Pro V1.

> > @therealjonzone said:

> > > > @wfrogge1 said:

> > > > > @From_Parts_Unknown said:

> > > > > > @lazyjc4 said:

> > > > > > Well, if it flies like the AVX, but spins around the green like a PROV1, Titleist has once again found away into my money clip.

> > > > >

> > > > > The new Titleist EXP ball will probably cut into the AVX sales more so than the Left Dash ball. I imagine the Left Dash ball will cannibalize the Pro V1x a little. The left dash has a different urethane cover than the AVX and I believe it's a four piece ball and the AVX is a three piece ball. The biggest difference between the two balls will be compression. The AVX is a premium low compression ball and the left dash is the exact opposite, a premium high compression ball.

> > > > Wouldn’t it cut into the ProV sales not the X?

> > > >

> > >

> > > It could, but I think the guys who play the Pro V1x are looking for a higher compression, lower spinning ball. In my experience, the guys playing the regular Pro V1 are looking for a medium compression with more spin, compared to the Pro V1x. The Left Dash will have a higher compression than the Pro V1x and lower spinning than the Pro V1x. It's going to be a ball very few golfers will have the swing speed necessary to get the top performance out of it. In fact, I've heard that they are going to encourage green grass accounts to keep them behind the counter so customers do not buy them by accident, confusing them with the other Pro V1 models. They don't want customers going out to the golf course with these balls and hitting head high stingers everywhere.

> >

> > You have it backwards....

> >

>

> Which part? Independent testing shows that the Pro V1x is a higher compression ball compared to the regular Pro V1.

I believe since 2017 the ProV1 is the lower spinning ball vs the ProV1x

• Like 2

> @sharks25 said:

> > > @therealjonzone said:

> > > > > @wfrogge1 said:

> > > > > > @From_Parts_Unknown said:

> > > > > > > @lazyjc4 said:

> > > > > > > Well, if it flies like the AVX, but spins around the green like a PROV1, Titleist has once again found away into my money clip.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The new Titleist EXP ball will probably cut into the AVX sales more so than the Left Dash ball. I imagine the Left Dash ball will cannibalize the Pro V1x a little. The left dash has a different urethane cover than the AVX and I believe it's a four piece ball and the AVX is a three piece ball. The biggest difference between the two balls will be compression. The AVX is a premium low compression ball and the left dash is the exact opposite, a premium high compression ball.

> > > > > Wouldn’t it cut into the ProV sales not the X?

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > It could, but I think the guys who play the Pro V1x are looking for a higher compression, lower spinning ball. In my experience, the guys playing the regular Pro V1 are looking for a medium compression with more spin, compared to the Pro V1x. The Left Dash will have a higher compression than the Pro V1x and lower spinning than the Pro V1x. It's going to be a ball very few golfers will have the swing speed necessary to get the top performance out of it. In fact, I've heard that they are going to encourage green grass accounts to keep them behind the counter so customers do not buy them by accident, confusing them with the other Pro V1 models. They don't want customers going out to the golf course with these balls and hitting head high stingers everywhere.

> > >

> > > You have it backwards....

> > >

> >

> > Which part? Independent testing shows that the Pro V1x is a higher compression ball compared to the regular Pro V1.

>

> I believe since 2017 the ProV1 is the lower spinning ball vs the ProV1x

>

Farther back than that. Since at least 2013 Pro V1x has been advertised as having higher trajectory, firmer feel and more iron and wedge spin than Pro V1. It wasn't advertised but most players also felt Pro V1x was slightly longer off the driver than Pro V1.

In 2017 Titleist said that the spin and distance differences between Pro V1 and Pro V1x had been minimized and they were now very similar in those respects, with Pro V1x remaining the higher trajectory and firmer feel of the two.

Not sure what the deal was before 2013 but I swear remembering Pro V1x spinning more on the wedges than Pro V1, even back to its first generation.

> @sharks25 said:

> > > > > > > Well, if it flies like the AVX, but spins around the green like a PROV1, Titleist has once again found away into my money clip.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The new Titleist EXP ball will probably cut into the AVX sales more so than the Left Dash ball. I imagine the Left Dash ball will cannibalize the Pro V1x a little. The left dash has a different urethane cover than the AVX and I believe it's a four piece ball and the AVX is a three piece ball. The biggest difference between the two balls will be compression. The AVX is a premium low compression ball and the left dash is the exact opposite, a premium high compression ball.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > It could, but I think the guys who play the Pro V1x are looking for a higher compression, lower spinning ball. In my experience, the guys playing the regular Pro V1 are looking for a medium compression with more spin, compared to the Pro V1x. The Left Dash will have a higher compression than the Pro V1x and lower spinning than the Pro V1x. It's going to be a ball very few golfers will have the swing speed necessary to get the top performance out of it. In fact, I've heard that they are going to encourage green grass accounts to keep them behind the counter so customers do not buy them by accident, confusing them with the other Pro V1 models. They don't want customers going out to the golf course with these balls and hitting head high stingers everywhere.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Which part? Independent testing shows that the Pro V1x is a higher compression ball compared to the regular Pro V1.

>

>

Yes, you are correct in terms of how Titleist advertises them but I was speaking in generalities of how people actually buy them. That's why I framed it as "a guy looking for XYZ". Let's be honest, almost no one gets fit for a golf ball. You might see something completely different in the marketplace; my assessment is based on my own personal experience of what I see at retail. I think the golfing public still perceives the X as the lower spinning/higher launching ball. I believe this is because of the firmer compression of the X. I also don't think Titleist has done a good job of educating the consumers in the performance benefits of the newer models, and it's confusing. The two balls are so similar now in terms of performance.

Mileage will vary obviously. Robots don't play golf. I've seen guys spin the X lower and I've seen them spin it higher. It also depends on the type of shots you're considering as well. There's a TXG video on YouTube that stirred some debate because it showed the complete opposite of how Titleist advertised their 2018 balls.

In terms of the Left Dash, technically it's an off shoot of the Pro V1x model. People should find this to be the lowest spinning, and lowest launching of any of the other Pro V1 models.

> > @"mizuno player" said:

> > Is this to compete with the TP5x? Kinda?

> > Sounds intriguing to me. I will definitely try. I have been liking the TP5x.

>

> You didn't hear it from me, but yes.

i'm not sure anyone would connect the dots if i told them that i heard it from parts unknown...haha

Qi10 LS / 8* (dialed to 8.75*) / HZRDUS Smoke Green 60 6.5

Dark Speed LS / 3w (dialed to 15.5*) / Denali Blue 70TX

Mizuno Pro 24 Fli-Hi / 3i / HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5
Mizuno Pro 245 / 4-GW / KBS Tour X

SM9 Black / 54,58 / KBS Tour S+

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

> > @"mizuno player" said:

> > Is this to compete with the TP5x? Kinda?

> > Sounds intriguing to me. I will definitely try. I have been liking the TP5x.

>

> You didn't hear it from me, but yes.

i'm not sure anyone would connect the dots if i told them that i heard it from parts unknown...haha

• Like 1

Qi10 LS / 8* (dialed to 8.75*) / HZRDUS Smoke Green 60 6.5

Dark Speed LS / 3w (dialed to 15.5*) / Denali Blue 70TX

Mizuno Pro 24 Fli-Hi / 3i / HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5
Mizuno Pro 245 / 4-GW / KBS Tour X

SM9 Black / 54,58 / KBS Tour S+

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

> @"North Butte" said:

> > @sharks25 said:

> > > > @therealjonzone said:

> > > > > > @wfrogge1 said:

> > > > > > > @From_Parts_Unknown said:

> > > > > > > > @lazyjc4 said:

> > > > > > > > Well, if it flies like the AVX, but spins around the green like a PROV1, Titleist has once again found away into my money clip.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The new Titleist EXP ball will probably cut into the AVX sales more so than the Left Dash ball. I imagine the Left Dash ball will cannibalize the Pro V1x a little. The left dash has a different urethane cover than the AVX and I believe it's a four piece ball and the AVX is a three piece ball. The biggest difference between the two balls will be compression. The AVX is a premium low compression ball and the left dash is the exact opposite, a premium high compression ball.

> > > > > > Wouldn’t it cut into the ProV sales not the X?

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > It could, but I think the guys who play the Pro V1x are looking for a higher compression, lower spinning ball. In my experience, the guys playing the regular Pro V1 are looking for a medium compression with more spin, compared to the Pro V1x. The Left Dash will have a higher compression than the Pro V1x and lower spinning than the Pro V1x. It's going to be a ball very few golfers will have the swing speed necessary to get the top performance out of it. In fact, I've heard that they are going to encourage green grass accounts to keep them behind the counter so customers do not buy them by accident, confusing them with the other Pro V1 models. They don't want customers going out to the golf course with these balls and hitting head high stingers everywhere.

> > > >

> > > > You have it backwards....

> > > >

> > >

> > > Which part? Independent testing shows that the Pro V1x is a higher compression ball compared to the regular Pro V1.

> >

> > I believe since 2017 the ProV1 is the lower spinning ball vs the ProV1x

> >

>

> Farther back than that. Since at least 2013 Pro V1x has been advertised as having higher trajectory, firmer feel and more iron and wedge spin than Pro V1. It wasn't advertised but most players also felt Pro V1x was slightly longer off the driver than Pro V1.

>

> In 2017 Titleist said that the spin and distance differences between Pro V1 and Pro V1x had been minimized and they were now very similar in those respects, with Pro V1x remaining the higher trajectory and firmer feel of the two.

>

> Not sure what the deal was before 2013 but I swear remembering Pro V1x spinning more on the wedges than Pro V1, even back to its first generation.

God thank you for this. Probably one of the biggest misconceptions in golf I have ever seen is that everyone thinks Titleist swapped balls in '17. They simply decided to change the way they marketed them. A little slight of hand trick to bump sales.

The V1x has always been higher traj, lower driver spin, higher wedge spin but firmer feel while the V1 was lower traj, higher driver spin and lower wedge spin with a softer feel. If anything they just lowered the driver spin on the V1 a touch so there wasn't the big discrepancy of distance off of the tee.

Callaway Paradym TD 8*/HZRDUS GEN4 Black Limited Edition 60TX

Ping G425 LST 3W/Hulk 70TX

G425 3H/Ventus 9x HY

PXG 0311 Gen 4 T/ST Combo/PX LZ 6.5

Vokey SM9 50F/54S/58M, DG Black Onyx x100

> @sharks25 said:

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

>

Titleist can say whatever they want. The x spins less for me.

> @Llortamaisey said:

> > @sharks25 said:

> > > > @therealjonzone said:

> > > > > > @wfrogge1 said:

> > > > > > > @From_Parts_Unknown said:

> > > > > > > > @lazyjc4 said:

> > > > > > > > Well, if it flies like the AVX, but spins around the green like a PROV1, Titleist has once again found away into my money clip.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The new Titleist EXP ball will probably cut into the AVX sales more so than the Left Dash ball. I imagine the Left Dash ball will cannibalize the Pro V1x a little. The left dash has a different urethane cover than the AVX and I believe it's a four piece ball and the AVX is a three piece ball. The biggest difference between the two balls will be compression. The AVX is a premium low compression ball and the left dash is the exact opposite, a premium high compression ball.

> > > > > > Wouldn’t it cut into the ProV sales not the X?

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > It could, but I think the guys who play the Pro V1x are looking for a higher compression, lower spinning ball. In my experience, the guys playing the regular Pro V1 are looking for a medium compression with more spin, compared to the Pro V1x. The Left Dash will have a higher compression than the Pro V1x and lower spinning than the Pro V1x. It's going to be a ball very few golfers will have the swing speed necessary to get the top performance out of it. In fact, I've heard that they are going to encourage green grass accounts to keep them behind the counter so customers do not buy them by accident, confusing them with the other Pro V1 models. They don't want customers going out to the golf course with these balls and hitting head high stingers everywhere.

> > > >

> > > > You have it backwards....

> > > >

> > >

> > > Which part? Independent testing shows that the Pro V1x is a higher compression ball compared to the regular Pro V1.

> >

> > I believe since 2017 the ProV1 is the lower spinning ball vs the ProV1x

> >

>

> Titleist can say whatever they want. The x spins less for me.

Obviously this is all in a vacuum but the design characteristics will definitely lend themselves to differences in performance or else they wouldn't create multiple versions. I play the V1 becasue I spin the V1x too much with my wedges. Its generally soft in the mid-atlantic and I have a lot of wedge into greens and I have trouble controlling the spin with the V1x.

G425 3H/Ventus 9x HY

> @drvrwdge said:

> > @"North Butte" said:

> > > @sharks25 said:

> > > > > @therealjonzone said:

> > > > > > > @wfrogge1 said:

> > > > > > > > @From_Parts_Unknown said:

> > > > > > > > > @lazyjc4 said:

> > > > > > > > > Well, if it flies like the AVX, but spins around the green like a PROV1, Titleist has once again found away into my money clip.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > The new Titleist EXP ball will probably cut into the AVX sales more so than the Left Dash ball. I imagine the Left Dash ball will cannibalize the Pro V1x a little. The left dash has a different urethane cover than the AVX and I believe it's a four piece ball and the AVX is a three piece ball. The biggest difference between the two balls will be compression. The AVX is a premium low compression ball and the left dash is the exact opposite, a premium high compression ball.

> > > > > > > Wouldn’t it cut into the ProV sales not the X?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It could, but I think the guys who play the Pro V1x are looking for a higher compression, lower spinning ball. In my experience, the guys playing the regular Pro V1 are looking for a medium compression with more spin, compared to the Pro V1x. The Left Dash will have a higher compression than the Pro V1x and lower spinning than the Pro V1x. It's going to be a ball very few golfers will have the swing speed necessary to get the top performance out of it. In fact, I've heard that they are going to encourage green grass accounts to keep them behind the counter so customers do not buy them by accident, confusing them with the other Pro V1 models. They don't want customers going out to the golf course with these balls and hitting head high stingers everywhere.

> > > > >

> > > > > You have it backwards....

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Which part? Independent testing shows that the Pro V1x is a higher compression ball compared to the regular Pro V1.

> > >

> > > I believe since 2017 the ProV1 is the lower spinning ball vs the ProV1x

> > >

> >

> > Farther back than that. Since at least 2013 Pro V1x has been advertised as having higher trajectory, firmer feel and more iron and wedge spin than Pro V1. It wasn't advertised but most players also felt Pro V1x was slightly longer off the driver than Pro V1.

> >

> > In 2017 Titleist said that the spin and distance differences between Pro V1 and Pro V1x had been minimized and they were now very similar in those respects, with Pro V1x remaining the higher trajectory and firmer feel of the two.

> >

> > Not sure what the deal was before 2013 but I swear remembering Pro V1x spinning more on the wedges than Pro V1, even back to its first generation.

>

> God thank you for this. Probably one of the biggest misconceptions in golf I have ever seen is that everyone thinks Titleist swapped balls in '17. They simply decided to change the way they marketed them. A little slight of hand trick to bump sales.

> The V1x has always been higher traj, lower driver spin, higher wedge spin but firmer feel while the V1 was lower traj, higher driver spin and lower wedge spin with a softer feel. If anything they just lowered the driver spin on the V1 a touch so there wasn't the big discrepancy of distance off of the tee.

Yeah, the "slight of hand" was so they could finally admit what people had been saying all along. For a lot of players, they really were giving up maybe 5 yards off the tee by choosing Pro V1. So they tweaked it to eliminate that discrepancy. Their marketing guys and product reps were telling people, "If you've always thought Pro V1x was longer, then you might want to try this year's Pro V1". Which got mis-interpreted as saying the balls had "switched". They just wanted people to try out that little distance bump they gave the Pro V1.

I really liked a little demo that Rick Shiels did with his Shot Tracer gadget. Not only outdoors but on an actual golf course.

He took the Pro V1, Pro V1x and AVX out and hit shots with the tracer. The trajectory was highest with Pro V1x, lowest with AVX and in between with Pro V1. He seemed a bit surprised and exclaimed, "It's basically just what it says on the box". Go figure.

And sell more balls... ha. Imagine how many people ran out and switched balls, probably bought a few dozen they other wise wouldn't have then just went back to what they were using before.

G425 3H/Ventus 9x HY