Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

My sticks

2»
2

Comments

  • BuzzkillBuzzkill  6965Marshals Posts: 6,965
    Joined:  #32

    @TheShaun said:
    What is that putter cover?

    Made by "Rose and Fire" head cover company.

    Posted:
    WITSMB - Cobra, Taylormade & Titleist
    Location:  Colorado Springs, CO
    Handicap:  3
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • Noodle21Noodle21  54Members Posts: 54
    Joined:  #33

    Just saw your remaining clubs in the classifieds and was trying to figure why they looked familiar. Then found my way back here. Great looking irons!

    Posted:
  • theothertwotheothertwo  2545Members Posts: 2,545
    Joined:  #34

    Those Norman blades, wow...

    Posted:

    Honma TW 737 460 10.5* Driver

    Honma TW 737c 18* 5 Wood

    Honma TW 737c UT 22* Hybrid

    4-PW Miura CB 57

    58* Miura Tour 2018 Sand Wedge

    52* Miura Tour 2018 Gap Wedge

    Ping Anser 2 Vault Putter

  • nicelifenicelife  101Members Posts: 101
    Joined:  #35

    Majestic!

    Posted:
  • BuzzkillBuzzkill  6965Marshals Posts: 6,965
    Joined:  #36

    @Noodle21 said:
    Just saw your remaining clubs in the classifieds and was trying to figure why they looked familiar. Then found my way back here. Great looking irons!

    @theothertwo said:
    Those Norman blades, wow...

    @nicelife said:
    Majestic!

    Thanks!

    Posted:
    WITSMB - Cobra, Taylormade & Titleist
    Location:  Colorado Springs, CO
    Handicap:  3
  • Noodle21Noodle21  54Members Posts: 54
    Joined:  #37

    Since you’re selling the other clubs in the set, you must be really committed to the setup. What’s your strategy when you’re at a yardage that would call for a club not in the bag?

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • BuzzkillBuzzkill  6965Marshals Posts: 6,965
    Joined:  #38

    @Noodle21 said:
    Since you’re selling the other clubs in the set, you must be really committed to the setup. What’s your strategy when you’re at a yardage that would call for a club not in the bag?

    My yardages are covered by choking down on irons. My only gap is between my 5 iron and 5 wood which is 30 yards.

    Posted:
    WITSMB - Cobra, Taylormade & Titleist
    Location:  Colorado Springs, CO
    Handicap:  3
  • scruffynickscruffynick manchester, UK 1577Members Posts: 1,577
    Joined:  #39

    Wonderful bag, absolutely love it.... Still got my old bullseye putter but I don't see many on the course these days. But man this set up is sweet

    Posted:
  • BuzzkillBuzzkill  6965Marshals Posts: 6,965
    Joined:  #40

    @scruffynick said:
    Wonderful bag, absolutely love it.... Still got my old bullseye putter but I don't see many on the course these days. But man this set up is sweet

    Thanks a lot!

    Posted:
    WITSMB - Cobra, Taylormade & Titleist
    Location:  Colorado Springs, CO
    Handicap:  3
  • makavelimakaveli  391Members Posts: 391
    Joined:  #41

    Satin finish everywhere, looks so soft I wanna pet it, lol. What is WITSMB vs WITB?

    Posted:
    • NEW
  • TIM929TIM929 Los Angeles 969Members Posts: 969
    Joined:  #42

    @Buzzkill how is the Sun Mountain vs Vessel?

    Posted:
    • NEW
2

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file