Putter Podcast - What Would You Want To Hear?

SeeMore Putters ·  
SeeMore PuttersSeeMore Putters  652WRX Points: 109Sponsors Posts: 652

What would you want to hear if we did a SeeMore putter podcast weekly/bi-weekly? Let us know your thoughts.

Posted:

Comments

• MaximilianMaximilian  1471WRX Points: 260Members Posts: 1,471

In my mind, SeeMore is more than just a putter company, it’s a whole philosophy of how to putt. I have personally benefited from watching instructional videos put out by Pat O’Brien, Andy Gorman and your other teachers. I haven’t had the pleasure of taking any personal lessons from any of them, but I feel like a gain a little knowledge and tips here and there just by watching them online.

Hearing about new products and what’s going on with tour players is fun too, but I’d personally really enjoy listening to you guys talking about putting itself, and maybe some interviews with other great putters out there (I’m sure you have many within your “family”).

Looking forward to listening if it happens!
    M

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • SeeMore PuttersSeeMore Putters  652WRX Points: 109Sponsors Posts: 652

Great input! Thanks. Maximilian.

Posted:
  • GarryJonesGarryJones  30WRX Points: 2Members Posts: 30

Who has been able to sample the various products on this list and can be able to pick out the best one?

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.