College vs turning pro

CTgolf

lol, her parents are stupid and live in a bubble, enough said. She will probably have made more $ than her dad in his entire career in the next year and he is worried about her not have a stable job in corporate world for income, lol. His arguments don't have any foundation, she could very easily get into corporate world after tennis if she wanted as well. When she turns 17-18, doesn't matter anyway, she can do what she wants and in these situations that is the most healthy and best option rather than listening to what parents want. That's what some of these kids have to learn

> @Redjeep83 said:

> lol, her parents are stupid and live in a bubble, enough said. She will probably have made more $ than her dad in his entire career in the next year and he is worried about her not have a stable job in corporate world for income, lol. His arguments don't have any foundation, she could very easily get into corporate world after tennis if she wanted as well. When she turns 17-18, doesn't matter anyway, she can do what she wants and in these situations that is the most healthy and best option rather than listening to what parents want. That's what some of these kids have to learn

she's 27, and her parents live in Englewood Cliffs, NJ (average home value $1.2mm)

Nice article. She is well setup for the rest of her life:

1. Stanford degree in accounting

2. Has made $500K+ plus in pro tennis winnings as of age 27.

3. About to make a minimum of another $280K in the US Open this year (depending on how far she goes) still as of age 27.

4. She pretty much has the choice to "sell her soul" (word choice from the article) to the corporate world or take on a career coaching/teaching tennis.

If you told me that my kid would have a Stanford degree, played pro golf until age 27, made ~$750K playing pro golf, and then quit pro golf with connections and opportunity that appear to be lined up here, I would say "where do I sign?".

It's no fun when the rabbit's got the gun.

Girls / Women need to get the money as fast as they can. She should have turned pro as soon as she was eligible.

That being said, this is the same scenario as Akshay. It hasn't worked out great for him yet but he's getting a ton of experience.

There's definitely something more important that I should be doing.

> @Redjeep83 said:

> lol, her parents are stupid and live in a bubble, enough said. She will probably have made more $ than her dad in his entire career in the next year and he is worried about her not have a stable job in corporate world for income, lol. His arguments don't have any foundation, she could very easily get into corporate world after tennis if she wanted as well. When she turns 17-18, doesn't matter anyway, she can do what she wants and in these situations that is the most healthy and best option rather than listening to what parents want. That's what some of these kids have to learn

Did you even read the article? Wow, talk about judgements and not being able to see the other side.

She has had only $538,000 career winnings after being on the pro circuit for over 5 years.

I give her parents a lot of credit, at least she a has a degree and backup plan..

> @kcap said:

> > @Redjeep83 said:

> > lol, her parents are stupid and live in a bubble, enough said. She will probably have made more $ than her dad in his entire career in the next year and he is worried about her not have a stable job in corporate world for income, lol. His arguments don't have any foundation, she could very easily get into corporate world after tennis if she wanted as well. When she turns 17-18, doesn't matter anyway, she can do what she wants and in these situations that is the most healthy and best option rather than listening to what parents want. That's what some of these kids have to learn

>

> Did you even read the article? Wow, talk about judgements and not being able to see the other side.

>

> She has had only $538,000 career winnings after being on the pro circuit for over 5 years.

>

> I give her parents a lot of credit, at least she a has a degree and backup plan..

I give him credit for pushing her to go to college that was good but his overall mind set is very bad. He needs to support her in pro tennis esp after college, she obviously has a talent at it and can make it. She will make 830,000 and still has more years to play, she's only 27. Who knows what she could do with parental support on her side with tennis.

> @Redjeep83 said:

> > @kcap said:

> > > @Redjeep83 said:

> > > lol, her parents are stupid and live in a bubble, enough said. She will probably have made more $ than her dad in his entire career in the next year and he is worried about her not have a stable job in corporate world for income, lol. His arguments don't have any foundation, she could very easily get into corporate world after tennis if she wanted as well. When she turns 17-18, doesn't matter anyway, she can do what she wants and in these situations that is the most healthy and best option rather than listening to what parents want. That's what some of these kids have to learn

> >

> > Did you even read the article? Wow, talk about judgements and not being able to see the other side.

> >

> > She has had only $538,000 career winnings after being on the pro circuit for over 5 years.

> >

> > I give her parents a lot of credit, at least she a has a degree and backup plan..

>

> I give him credit for pushing her to go to college that was good but his overall mind set is very bad. He needs to support her in pro tennis esp after college, she obviously has a talent at it and can make it. She will make 830,000 and still has more years to play, she's only 27. Who knows what she could do with parental support on her side with tennis.

$530,000 before this tournament over 5 years when you have to factor in travel, training, taxes, and other expenses is not a smashing success. She has won on the ITF circuit but nothing beyond that, never reaching a WTA final and her only mark at a major is this single tournament. Also, 27 is getting to the end of your prime in tennis years. Federer, Serena and others playing into their mid 30s is the major exception. While I disagree with the dad's overall stance of giving her a "timeline" I don't think you can really look at this as she has been this huge success in professional tennis based solely off this run.

**IF** my son has to decide between the two- I would support him turning pro and skipping college. Of course that's assuming he has the game and potential sponsors lined up. If we are talking journeyman pro then forget it. College it is.

Ps: I haven't told my wife about this yet. She's a school teacher so it won't go over very well.

> @kekoa said:

> **IF** my son has to decide between the two- I would support him turning pro and skipping college. Of course that's assuming he has the game and potential sponsors lined up. If we are talking journeyman pro then forget it. College it is.

> Ps: I haven't told my wife about this yet. She's a school teacher so it won't go over very well.

School teacher, married to a school teacher here (not that I think that should matter). There is no scenario ours will not go to college. Possibly, leave early under very specific circumstances, but if they are that level of player where it was even a question they will have their choice of schools (Stanford, Duke, etc) and that four year investment at a school of that level cannot be quantified as a safety valve and secure plan if and when golf does not work out.

> @BloctonGolf11 said:

> > @Redjeep83 said:

> > > @kcap said:

> > > > @Redjeep83 said:

> > > > lol, her parents are stupid and live in a bubble, enough said. She will probably have made more $ than her dad in his entire career in the next year and he is worried about her not have a stable job in corporate world for income, lol. His arguments don't have any foundation, she could very easily get into corporate world after tennis if she wanted as well. When she turns 17-18, doesn't matter anyway, she can do what she wants and in these situations that is the most healthy and best option rather than listening to what parents want. That's what some of these kids have to learn

> > >

> > > Did you even read the article? Wow, talk about judgements and not being able to see the other side.

> > >

> > > She has had only $538,000 career winnings after being on the pro circuit for over 5 years.

> > >

> > > I give her parents a lot of credit, at least she a has a degree and backup plan..

> >

> > I give him credit for pushing her to go to college that was good but his overall mind set is very bad. He needs to support her in pro tennis esp after college, she obviously has a talent at it and can make it. She will make 830,000 and still has more years to play, she's only 27. Who knows what she could do with parental support on her side with tennis.

>

> $530,000 before this tournament over 5 years when you have to factor in travel, training, taxes, and other expenses is not a smashing success. She has won on the ITF circuit but nothing beyond that, never reaching a WTA final and her only mark at a major is this single tournament. Also, 27 is getting to the end of your prime in tennis years. Federer, Serena and others playing into their mid 30s is the major exception. While I disagree with the dad's overall stance of giving her a "timeline" I don't think you can really look at this as she has been this huge success in professional tennis based solely off this run.

No one is saying she has been a huge success, maybe she could have been with some parental support? Its 830,000 since this week, over 5 years that's 166,000 a year. Again not a smashing success but waay better than she could of done going straight to corporate world especially as a women plus she's doing what she loves, which is all that matters. You still have expenses working regular jobs

> @Redjeep83 said:

> > @BloctonGolf11 said:

> > > @Redjeep83 said:

> > > > @kcap said:

> > > > > @Redjeep83 said:

> > > > > lol, her parents are stupid and live in a bubble, enough said. She will probably have made more $ than her dad in his entire career in the next year and he is worried about her not have a stable job in corporate world for income, lol. His arguments don't have any foundation, she could very easily get into corporate world after tennis if she wanted as well. When she turns 17-18, doesn't matter anyway, she can do what she wants and in these situations that is the most healthy and best option rather than listening to what parents want. That's what some of these kids have to learn

> > > >

> > > > Did you even read the article? Wow, talk about judgements and not being able to see the other side.

> > > >

> > > > She has had only $538,000 career winnings after being on the pro circuit for over 5 years.

> > > >

> > > > I give her parents a lot of credit, at least she a has a degree and backup plan..

> > >

> > > I give him credit for pushing her to go to college that was good but his overall mind set is very bad. He needs to support her in pro tennis esp after college, she obviously has a talent at it and can make it. She will make 830,000 and still has more years to play, she's only 27. Who knows what she could do with parental support on her side with tennis.

> >

> > $530,000 before this tournament over 5 years when you have to factor in travel, training, taxes, and other expenses is not a smashing success. She has won on the ITF circuit but nothing beyond that, never reaching a WTA final and her only mark at a major is this single tournament. Also, 27 is getting to the end of your prime in tennis years. Federer, Serena and others playing into their mid 30s is the major exception. While I disagree with the dad's overall stance of giving her a "timeline" I don't think you can really look at this as she has been this huge success in professional tennis based solely off this run.

>

> No one is saying she has been a huge success, maybe she could have been with some parental support? Its 830,000 since this week, over 5 years that's 166,000 a year. Again not a smashing success but waay better than she could of done going straight to corporate world especially as a women plus she's doing what she loves, which is all that matters. You still have expenses working regular jobs

I disagree that $830k (before expenses, which are significant) is better than she could have done in the corporate world. There are lots of kids (mainly in technology and finance) making a lot more than that their first 5 years out of college.

> @CTgolf said:

> > @Redjeep83 said:

> > > @BloctonGolf11 said:

> > > > @Redjeep83 said:

> > > > > @kcap said:

> > > > > > @Redjeep83 said:

> > > > > > lol, her parents are stupid and live in a bubble, enough said. She will probably have made more $ than her dad in his entire career in the next year and he is worried about her not have a stable job in corporate world for income, lol. His arguments don't have any foundation, she could very easily get into corporate world after tennis if she wanted as well. When she turns 17-18, doesn't matter anyway, she can do what she wants and in these situations that is the most healthy and best option rather than listening to what parents want. That's what some of these kids have to learn

> > > > >

> > > > > Did you even read the article? Wow, talk about judgements and not being able to see the other side.

> > > > >

> > > > > She has had only $538,000 career winnings after being on the pro circuit for over 5 years.

> > > > >

> > > > > I give her parents a lot of credit, at least she a has a degree and backup plan..

> > > >

> > > > I give him credit for pushing her to go to college that was good but his overall mind set is very bad. He needs to support her in pro tennis esp after college, she obviously has a talent at it and can make it. She will make 830,000 and still has more years to play, she's only 27. Who knows what she could do with parental support on her side with tennis.

> > >

> > > $530,000 before this tournament over 5 years when you have to factor in travel, training, taxes, and other expenses is not a smashing success. She has won on the ITF circuit but nothing beyond that, never reaching a WTA final and her only mark at a major is this single tournament. Also, 27 is getting to the end of your prime in tennis years. Federer, Serena and others playing into their mid 30s is the major exception. While I disagree with the dad's overall stance of giving her a "timeline" I don't think you can really look at this as she has been this huge success in professional tennis based solely off this run.

> >

> > No one is saying she has been a huge success, maybe she could have been with some parental support? Its 830,000 since this week, over 5 years that's 166,000 a year. Again not a smashing success but waay better than she could of done going straight to corporate world especially as a women plus she's doing what she loves, which is all that matters. You still have expenses working regular jobs

>

> I disagree that $830k (before expenses, which are significant) is better than she could have done in the corporate world. There are lots of kids (mainly in technology and finance) making a lot more than that their first 5 years out of college.

alot making 160,000 a year right out of college?? ,, right

> @Redjeep83 said:

> also, these are just earnings, are there equipment/clothing deals in tennis like golf? These are a good chunk of change too

Not sure women's tennis clothing or equipment contacts are large enough to put food on the table unless your last name is Williams.

There's definitely something more important that I should be doing.

> @Redjeep83 said:

> > @CTgolf said:

> > > @Redjeep83 said:

> > > > @BloctonGolf11 said:

> > > > > > @kcap said:

> > > > > > > @Redjeep83 said:

> > > > > > > lol, her parents are stupid and live in a bubble, enough said. She will probably have made more $ than her dad in his entire career in the next year and he is worried about her not have a stable job in corporate world for income, lol. His arguments don't have any foundation, she could very easily get into corporate world after tennis if she wanted as well. When she turns 17-18, doesn't matter anyway, she can do what she wants and in these situations that is the most healthy and best option rather than listening to what parents want. That's what some of these kids have to learn

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Did you even read the article? Wow, talk about judgements and not being able to see the other side.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > She has had only $538,000 career winnings after being on the pro circuit for over 5 years.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I give her parents a lot of credit, at least she a has a degree and backup plan..

> > > > >

> > > > > I give him credit for pushing her to go to college that was good but his overall mind set is very bad. He needs to support her in pro tennis esp after college, she obviously has a talent at it and can make it. She will make 830,000 and still has more years to play, she's only 27. Who knows what she could do with parental support on her side with tennis.

> > > >

> > > > $530,000 before this tournament over 5 years when you have to factor in travel, training, taxes, and other expenses is not a smashing success. She has won on the ITF circuit but nothing beyond that, never reaching a WTA final and her only mark at a major is this single tournament. Also, 27 is getting to the end of your prime in tennis years. Federer, Serena and others playing into their mid 30s is the major exception. While I disagree with the dad's overall stance of giving her a "timeline" I don't think you can really look at this as she has been this huge success in professional tennis based solely off this run.

> > >

> > > No one is saying she has been a huge success, maybe she could have been with some parental support? Its 830,000 since this week, over 5 years that's 166,000 a year. Again not a smashing success but waay better than she could of done going straight to corporate world especially as a women plus she's doing what she loves, which is all that matters. You still have expenses working regular jobs

> >

> > I disagree that $830k (before expenses, which are significant) is better than she could have done in the corporate world. There are lots of kids (mainly in technology and finance) making a lot more than that their first 5 years out of college.

>

> alot making 160,000 a year right out of college?? ,, right

Tech or Investment Banking- I can definitely see it. These jobs will initially work you to death though.

> @Redjeep83 said:

> > @CTgolf said:

> > > @Redjeep83 said:

> > > > > > @kcap said:

> > > > > > > lol, her parents are stupid and live in a bubble, enough said. She will probably have made more $ than her dad in his entire career in the next year and he is worried about her not have a stable job in corporate world for income, lol. His arguments don't have any foundation, she could very easily get into corporate world after tennis if she wanted as well. When she turns 17-18, doesn't matter anyway, she can do what she wants and in these situations that is the most healthy and best option rather than listening to what parents want. That's what some of these kids have to learn

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Did you even read the article? Wow, talk about judgements and not being able to see the other side.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > She has had only $538,000 career winnings after being on the pro circuit for over 5 years.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I give her parents a lot of credit, at least she a has a degree and backup plan..

> > > > >

> > > > > I give him credit for pushing her to go to college that was good but his overall mind set is very bad. He needs to support her in pro tennis esp after college, she obviously has a talent at it and can make it. She will make 830,000 and still has more years to play, she's only 27. Who knows what she could do with parental support on her side with tennis.

> > > >

> > > > $530,000 before this tournament over 5 years when you have to factor in travel, training, taxes, and other expenses is not a smashing success. She has won on the ITF circuit but nothing beyond that, never reaching a WTA final and her only mark at a major is this single tournament. Also, 27 is getting to the end of your prime in tennis years. Federer, Serena and others playing into their mid 30s is the major exception. While I disagree with the dad's overall stance of giving her a "timeline" I don't think you can really look at this as she has been this huge success in professional tennis based solely off this run.

> > >

> > > No one is saying she has been a huge success, maybe she could have been with some parental support? Its 830,000 since this week, over 5 years that's 166,000 a year. Again not a smashing success but waay better than she could of done going straight to corporate world especially as a women plus she's doing what she loves, which is all that matters. You still have expenses working regular jobs

> >

> > I disagree that $830k (before expenses, which are significant) is better than she could have done in the corporate world. There are lots of kids (mainly in technology and finance) making a lot more than that their first 5 years out of college.

>

https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/salary/investment-banking-compensation

https://www.cnet.com/news/silicon-valley-talent-wars-engineers-come-get-your-250k-salary/

High cost areas, but the expenses of these young grads are much less than a pro tennis player paying for travel, coaches, trainers and agent.

> @Redjeep83 said:

> > @CTgolf said:

> > > @Redjeep83 said:

> > > > > > @kcap said:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

She is Stanford graduate in accounting and the women tennis captain... i agree with CT on this, she would have done way better in corporate life than pro tennis.

> @kekoa said:

> > @Redjeep83 said:

> > > @CTgolf said:

> > > > @Redjeep83 said:

> > > > > @BloctonGolf11 said:

> > > > > > > @kcap said:

> > > > > > > > @Redjeep83 said:

> > > > > > > > lol, her parents are stupid and live in a bubble, enough said. She will probably have made more $ than her dad in his entire career in the next year and he is worried about her not have a stable job in corporate world for income, lol. His arguments don't have any foundation, she could very easily get into corporate world after tennis if she wanted as well. When she turns 17-18, doesn't matter anyway, she can do what she wants and in these situations that is the most healthy and best option rather than listening to what parents want. That's what some of these kids have to learn

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Did you even read the article? Wow, talk about judgements and not being able to see the other side.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > She has had only $538,000 career winnings after being on the pro circuit for over 5 years.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I give her parents a lot of credit, at least she a has a degree and backup plan..

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I give him credit for pushing her to go to college that was good but his overall mind set is very bad. He needs to support her in pro tennis esp after college, she obviously has a talent at it and can make it. She will make 830,000 and still has more years to play, she's only 27. Who knows what she could do with parental support on her side with tennis.

> > > > >

> > > > > $530,000 before this tournament over 5 years when you have to factor in travel, training, taxes, and other expenses is not a smashing success. She has won on the ITF circuit but nothing beyond that, never reaching a WTA final and her only mark at a major is this single tournament. Also, 27 is getting to the end of your prime in tennis years. Federer, Serena and others playing into their mid 30s is the major exception. While I disagree with the dad's overall stance of giving her a "timeline" I don't think you can really look at this as she has been this huge success in professional tennis based solely off this run.

> > > >

> > > > No one is saying she has been a huge success, maybe she could have been with some parental support? Its 830,000 since this week, over 5 years that's 166,000 a year. Again not a smashing success but waay better than she could of done going straight to corporate world especially as a women plus she's doing what she loves, which is all that matters. You still have expenses working regular jobs

> > >

> > > I disagree that $830k (before expenses, which are significant) is better than she could have done in the corporate world. There are lots of kids (mainly in technology and finance) making a lot more than that their first 5 years out of college.

> >

> > alot making 160,000 a year right out of college?? ,, right

>

> Tech or Investment Banking- I can definitely see it. These jobs will initially work you to death though.

Is trying to make it pro any different? I mean she moved back to live with her parents in Jersey.

> @kcap said:

> > @Redjeep83 said:

> > > @CTgolf said:

> > > > @Redjeep83 said:

> > > > > @BloctonGolf11 said:

> > > > > > > @kcap said:

> > > > > > > > @Redjeep83 said:

> > > > > > > > lol, her parents are stupid and live in a bubble, enough said. She will probably have made more $ than her dad in his entire career in the next year and he is worried about her not have a stable job in corporate world for income, lol. His arguments don't have any foundation, she could very easily get into corporate world after tennis if she wanted as well. When she turns 17-18, doesn't matter anyway, she can do what she wants and in these situations that is the most healthy and best option rather than listening to what parents want. That's what some of these kids have to learn

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Did you even read the article? Wow, talk about judgements and not being able to see the other side.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > She has had only $538,000 career winnings after being on the pro circuit for over 5 years.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I give her parents a lot of credit, at least she a has a degree and backup plan..

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I give him credit for pushing her to go to college that was good but his overall mind set is very bad. He needs to support her in pro tennis esp after college, she obviously has a talent at it and can make it. She will make 830,000 and still has more years to play, she's only 27. Who knows what she could do with parental support on her side with tennis.

> > > > >

> > > > > $530,000 before this tournament over 5 years when you have to factor in travel, training, taxes, and other expenses is not a smashing success. She has won on the ITF circuit but nothing beyond that, never reaching a WTA final and her only mark at a major is this single tournament. Also, 27 is getting to the end of your prime in tennis years. Federer, Serena and others playing into their mid 30s is the major exception. While I disagree with the dad's overall stance of giving her a "timeline" I don't think you can really look at this as she has been this huge success in professional tennis based solely off this run.

> > > >

> > > > No one is saying she has been a huge success, maybe she could have been with some parental support? Its 830,000 since this week, over 5 years that's 166,000 a year. Again not a smashing success but waay better than she could of done going straight to corporate world especially as a women plus she's doing what she loves, which is all that matters. You still have expenses working regular jobs

> > >

> > > I disagree that $830k (before expenses, which are significant) is better than she could have done in the corporate world. There are lots of kids (mainly in technology and finance) making a lot more than that their first 5 years out of college.

> >

> > alot making 160,000 a year right out of college?? ,, right

>

> She is Stanford graduate in accounting and the women tennis captain... i agree with CT on this, she would have done way better in corporate life than pro tennis.

>

Even if so, which I don't agree - she just made about 300,000 in a week and obviously isn't done. She is doing what she enjoys

> @TripleBogeysrbetter said:

> > Thousands

>

> Doubtful! Outsiders think all tech jobs folks are making 150+K. Didn't see anything in the Cnet article about young graduates (I have bad eyes from staring at a screen all day).

>

> Bankers and Investment I have no idea, but sounds a little to good to be true as well.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/lyft-uber-slack-airbnb-ipo-millionaires-123523288.html

Thousands (including many in their 20s) will become millionaires from 2 IPOs this year alone. Anyone in their late 20s who started their career at Apple, Google, Netflix, Facebook, Amazon are probably millionaires.

https://www.quora.com/How-many-investment-banking-analysts-are-there-in-the-U-S

"So overall in a given class there are around ~2.5–2.6k Analysts in the US give or take a few hundred - of which c.1.2k work for a “top tier” bank."

Literally thousands.

> > Thousands

>

> Doubtful! Outsiders think all tech jobs folks are making 150+K. Didn't see anything in the Cnet article about young graduates (I have bad eyes from staring at a screen all day).

>

> Bankers and Investment I have no idea, but sounds a little to good to be true as well.

I actually grossly underestimated the number.

6q9da556u52d.png

1% of 25 year olds are making $150k+.

There are roughly 4-5mm who are 25yo. (45mm total 20-29yo adults). That means 45k+ 25 year olds are making $150k+ a year.

> @CTgolf said:

> > @TripleBogeysrbetter said:

> > > Thousands

> >

> > Doubtful! Outsiders think all tech jobs folks are making 150+K. Didn't see anything in the Cnet article about young graduates (I have bad eyes from staring at a screen all day).

> >

> > Bankers and Investment I have no idea, but sounds a little to good to be true as well.

>

> I actually grossly underestimated the number.

>

> 6q9da556u52d.png

>

> 1% of 25 year olds are making $150k+.

>

> There are roughly 4-5mm who are 25yo. (45mm total 20-29yo adults). That means 45k+ 25 year olds are making $150k+ a year.

relax, 1% of the population, lol. She is doing what she loves, that's what matters.

> https://finance.yahoo.com/news/lyft-uber-slack-airbnb-ipo-millionaires-123523288.html

>

> Thousands (including many in their 20s) will become millionaires from 2 IPOs this year alone. Anyone in their late 20s who started their career at Apple, Google, Netflix, Facebook, Amazon are probably millionaires.

Again nothing in the article to call out age. You have successfully cherry picked the one area of the country that has inflated salaries already. Move from Silicon Valley and ask for that previous salary.

> > https://finance.yahoo.com/news/lyft-uber-slack-airbnb-ipo-millionaires-123523288.html

> >

> > Thousands (including many in their 20s) will become millionaires from 2 IPOs this year alone. Anyone in their late 20s who started their career at Apple, Google, Netflix, Facebook, Amazon are probably millionaires.

> Again nothing in the article to call out age. You have successfully cherry picked the one area of the country that has inflated salaries already. Move from Silicon Valley and ask for that previous salary.

>

62r91yq19xj1.png

https://www.financialsamurai.com/the-top-1-percent-and-top-0-point-1-percent-income-levels-by-age-group/

About 20-25k (top 0.1%) adults in their mid to late 20s making $300k+. There are a lot more high income earners than you think, and they are making a lot more than you think.