NFL 2019 Season Discussion

touch

Well Oakland you can't see AB as a Raider down at the stadium now for sure. That might have sucked for those that bought some individual game tickets to see the talent on the field that he possesses. Oakland fan you can relish in the fact that all is not lost. There are other great things to be seen down at the stadium.

Image result for raiders cheerleader

lol

Hey Q,

I have photos to post from time to time around here don't cha konw ?!!

Callaway        Paradym  Hzrdus Silver 

Callaway        Epic Flash 3 & 5 fw  Even Flow Green   
TM                   M4   4 & 5 hybrid  Atmos 

TM                  P790  6-PW Recoil ESX

PING               Glide 3.0  50, 56, 60  

TM                  Spider cs  Golf Pride P Only Blue Star 

We’ll see if this guy really wants to learn about football and run the sophisticated and precise routes the Patriots offense requires. Randy Moss succeeded because he was willing to study and learn. Chad Johnson couldn’t cut it. AB has been living off talent, but that’s not enough in New England. To succeed there you’ve got to play smart, keep your mouth shut, and subordinate your ego. That doesn’t sound like AB, but we’ll see.

• Like 1

> @SecondandGoal said:

> > @jerebear21 said:

> > Preseason rust. Bad play calling. Thursday night games are always messy. Lack of preparation. They should bounce back next week.

>

> LOL. This was the first game of the season. They should be more prepared for this game than any other all year.

I love Bear fans ... We had a lack of prep time - for Opening Day. 35 weeks wasn't enough.

Driver #1: Callaway Epic Max LS, 9°

Driver #2: Adams Speedline F11, 9.5°

Fairway: Callaway Rogue ST Max LS, 18°

Utility Iron: Titleist 718 AP3, 19°

Irons: Titleist 718 AP1, 5-GW, 24°-48°
UW: Titleist Vokey SM8, 52°F

LW: Titleist Vokey SM8, 60°D
Putter: Cameron Studio Style Newport 2.5, 33"
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B RX
Bag: Sun Mountain Metro Sunday Bag

ab could learn a thing or two from julio

both 30+ years old WR; one got 65m guaranteed. One got a 9m guaranteed with incentives. And those that think AB is in a better position to get more money, let's not forget he left 30m guaranteed on the table.

Paradym ADTP 6s
Paradym X 3W ADDI 7s
Rogue SZ 5W ADDI 7s
Callaway Apex Pro 4H ADDI 85s
Titleist T200 5i, T100 6-PW Accra i100
Titleist 50F-54S-58M Accra i105

Newport 2 Tri Sole

Pro-V1x

I can’t stand the Guy as a human being however he is a “Freak,” ie., Michael, Tiger, Lebron, Jim Brown, etc, as an athlete and what amazed me and good Bud Jerry Osalvsky(Stillers ILB coach and former Stiller ILB & 10 year NFL Veteran) verified this after I read it in the press is that when he’s present, steps on that field come game day and during the pre/off-season on his own(the idiot attends very few of the “voluntary” team work-outs, as the Raiders found out ??), he is in incredible physical shape, he possesses “Freakish” Type II(fast twitch) muscles, the fastest that Jerry has EVER seen, and Jerry Played a decade in the NFL and has coached another decade in it, and when he steps on that field come game time, his focus and drive to perform is, forget maniacal, it is FREAKISH, and bear in mind that Jerry O made it in college and the Pros(TENTH ROUND draft choice!!!) for a decade with his focus and drive, and he said that the only other Players that he Played with or witnessed as a coach who had that focus and drive were Rod Woodson, Ray Lewis & Tom Brady!

THIS is why the Pats wanted him back earlier in the year however the Stillers have a Policy starting back a half a century ago with the Ole Man(Art Rooney) that they don’t trade to other AFC teams, end of discussion.

This gulls me to say however we’re fixin to see a monster year out of The Cancer, Tom Brady and possibly the Pats, if that defense gels and rises to the challenge of hanging with their offense.

I spoke to Jerry yesterday afternoon after the signing and my first words when he answered were “Well Bro, what do ya think?”

His response???????

“F•CK”

With that I bid you all adieu?

Let the show begin?

My Best,

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

> @"Darth Putter" said:

> > @"Darth Putter" said:

> > > @Forged4ever said:

> > > > @jwhite86 said:

> > > > Paying big money to a RB, WR, and a QB that haven't combined to win anything... What could go wrong?

> > >

> > > I didn’t even read who you were referring to though this was the Stillers to a tee???

> > >

> > > Now the Raiders get to experience the social media midget, Antonio Brown, up close and personal??

> > >

> > > I looooove it, hahaha

> > >

> > > As I stated in my previous post, I lost all respect for Jon Gruden when he signed the midget, who, while he is arguably one of the top 1-2 WRs in the league, he is a cancer and no team can be a Championship caliber team with him on the roster.

> > >

> > > Oh boy, this is gonna be fun to watch??

> > >

> > > Stay well & stay tuned Gents?

> > >

> > > Cheers?

> > > RP

> >

> > Turns out this was all a plot.

> >

> > Brown gets cut by the Raiders for "conduct unbecoming"...

> >

> > Patriots roll to another Super Bowl with Josh Gordon and Antonio Brown.

>

>

> ![](https://media0.giphy.com/media/ePL05nRDzwCXe/giphy.gif "")

>

Superb GIF Brother??!!!

Everyone’s gonna blame Belichick for plotting, planning and executing everything that has transpired over the past two months, starting with planting in The Cancer’s ear to arrive in camp with a hot air balloon??

Stay well and have a great week?

My best,

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

> @Qqq123xx said:

> What's the over under on Gordon and Brown lasting the season? Think I will be going with the under.

Gordon & Brown?

Under

Gordon?

Under

Brown?

Over

I hope all’s well Brother?

Cheers?

RP

Image may contain: meme and text

So much for those Brownies????

It’s spelled T..E..A..M, not individuals

The worst part?

They finished like the quitting dogs that they’ve been forever, givin up 3 TDS in the fourth when they were still in the game!!!

Before they learn to win they’ve gotta learn to finish as strong as they started, win lose or draw

NOW we’ll see what they’re made of!!

Cheers?

RP

> @Forged4ever said:

> So much for those Brownies????

>

> It’s spelled T..E..A..M, not individuals

>

> NOW we’ll see what they’re made of!!

>

> Cheers?

> RP

Yep and their next 6 games are.....Jets, Rams, Ravens, 49ers, Seahawks, and Patriots. Two games maybe winnable so they could start 2-5.

Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

> @Qqq123xx said:

> > @Forged4ever said:

> > So much for those Brownies????

> >

> > It’s spelled T..E..A..M, not individuals

> >

> > NOW we’ll see what they’re made of!!

> >

> > Cheers?

> > RP

>

> Yep and their next 6 games are.....Jets, Rams, Ravens, 49ers, Seahawks, and Patriots. Two games maybe winnable so they could start 2-5.

True dat!!

I just hope that the Stillers can hang tough(I gave the 5.5, lol) and show something cuz the Pats are as beatable tonight as they’re gonna be all year.

Boy did Baltimore show up!!

Cheers?

RP

> @Forged4ever said:

> THIS is why the Pats wanted him back earlier in the year however the Stillers have a Policy starting back a half a century ago with the Ole Man(Art Rooney) that they don’t trade to other AFC teams, end of discussion.

>

> My Best,

> RP

The Raiders are in the AFC. Good to see you posting again.

Whatta fool??

Well, if they end up, say 2-6 or 3-5 during the first half of the season, and the pressure’s off em to live up to all of the pre-season hoopla & hype, they’ll win a few more games and finish “strong” like last season???

They’ve earned the moniker, the “mistake on the lake” with garbage like this?

Stay Well Gents?

RP

https://www.businessinsider.com/odell-beckham-jr-browns-watch-richard-mille-2019-9i0nmgorqgirf.jpeg

> @grm24 said:

> > @Forged4ever said:

>

> > THIS is why the Pats wanted him back earlier in the year however the Stillers have a Policy starting back a half a century ago with the Ole Man(Art Rooney) that they don’t trade to other AFC teams, end of discussion.

> >

> > My Best,

> > RP

>

> The Raiders are in the AFC. Good to see you posting again.

>

Apologies as I forgot to include the “east”, as Rooney made a few comments when Bradshaw was having a tough go of it and Joe Gilliam was on fire and both the Browns and the Jets made serious inquiries about trading for Bradshaw and Rooney said that he would never trade a Player of his caliber to teams “in the east” that he would have to face regularly during the regular season. He never mentioned the west though at the time, 1974, the Steelers/Raiders rivalry hadn’t really heated up yet, as it would very shortly there after.

I forgot to insert the East, though the fact that the Steelers didn’t seriously speak to the Pats says that some of that thinking is still in play.

Thanks much for the correction & thoughts?

Have a nice week?

RP

My states pro quarterback. My lord this one is in a class by herself.

Diva Cam and the season's first game day street clothes choice.

LOL

She never disappoints.

rmu76v1z86qp.png

> @MountainGoat said:

> > @Forged4ever said:

> > Boy did Baltimore show up!!

> I’m going to go out on a limb and predict that Miami won’t be going to the Super Bowl.

I’m takin the limb right below ya and sayin that neither is Baltimore, lol?

Stay wel Brother?

RP

> @touch said:

> My states pro quarterback. My lord this one is in a class by herself.

> Diva Cam and the season's first game day street clothes choice.

> LOL

> She never disappoints.

>

> rmu76v1z86qp.png

>

>

>

Supergirl is a full tilt vegetarian. Nothing like squeezing out some brussel sprouts before the game.

• Like 1

Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

> @Qqq123xx said:

> Been waiting all day for THIS game to start.

That defense was suspect during the preseason and this is just a continuation of that, cept now it counts, haha. Their LBs can’t run with the Pat’s backs and they can’t hide em in a zone.

Don’t get me wrong, I love the Stillers, and I may be an •sshole, but I’m not an idiot?

That’s why I took the Pats, gave the 5.5 and this is gonna be the easiest grand I’m gonna make this week, lol?

Cheers?

RP

• Like 1

Q fabulous one.

Super Girl by you was the first time I heard the reference to Madea.

I'm taking it and running with it buddy. Thanks.

Related image

Image result for madea

> @Forged4ever said:

> > @MountainGoat said:

> > > @Forged4ever said:

> > > Boy did Baltimore show up!!

> > I’m going to go out on a limb and predict that Miami won’t be going to the Super Bowl.

>

> I’m takin the limb right below ya and sayin that neither is Baltimore, lol?

>

> Stay wel Brother?

> RP

Maybe not, but one of their coaches is a member of my club, so I gotta be a fan.

> @Petethreeput said:

> I now fear NE with AB84. But I like the Steelers tonight. I love the @forgedforever is in on this. Keep it coming.

Yeppers, he’s gonna be Playin for his next contract and after speaking to Jerry O this morning, he thinks that The Cancer never wanted to Play for the Raiders after going through some practices and being on the field with Carr & the offense, that he decided that his supporting cast left much to be desired and he went into psycho mode and on a derailment binge as only AB can do, lolol. Please remember that this is a 20+ year NFL veteran(Playing + Coaching) saying this, not some bar stool bozo, lol.

Anyhoo, Josh Gordon is probably gonna be the #3 guy and can you see him drawing the other team’s #3-4 CB???

I mean, he’s a #1 talent, he just ain’t AB, and Tom looooves Edelman, and rightly so, so that leaves Gordon at #3 and he’s gonna smoke any 3-4 CB in the league.

Can you see he and The Cancer on the same side???

Jesus, Tom is gonna have a monster year!!

Well, as I type this, Tom just hit Dorset for the TD, haha???

That 5.5 that I gave is lookin pretty good right now?

I’m not being funny but as I looked over the games this week, this woulda been my “lock” game of the week, haha

5.5 points???

Really???????

Oh dear lord, at least I got the brownies-Stillers game to look forward to, lol?

I hope that you’re having a nice season Brother?

Stay well?

RP

9495qd65tyho.jpeg

• Like 1

> @MountainGoat said:

> > @Forged4ever said:

> > > @MountainGoat said:

> > > > @Forged4ever said:

> > > > Boy did Baltimore show up!!

> > > I’m going to go out on a limb and predict that Miami won’t be going to the Super Bowl.

> >

> > I’m takin the limb right below ya and sayin that neither is Baltimore, lol?

> >

> > Stay wel Brother?

> > RP

> Maybe not, but one of their coaches is a member of my club, so I gotta be a fan.

>

John was a college teammate/roommate along with the late Brian Pillman(Flyin Brian of WWF/WWE fame). I lived at the library cuz between the euchre games and kegs, I got nothin done at the house??

The Ravens are my second fave team and if the Stillers are out of it, my favorite.

I really think that they’re the team to beat, not the Stillers and sureTF not the “mistake on the lake,” lolol

Stay well MG?

My Best,

RP

Supposedly Brady was “a million percent in” and AB’s staying at his house till he gets settled.

Well, that’s more than he did with Ben, who never let him near his house???

Hahaha, a good Bud took the Stillers and 5.5?

And he Played college ball and should know better, lolol

Thinkin with your emotions can be very destructive, lol

Fairways & Greens 4ever My Friends?

RP

• Like 1

RIchard told ya'll and he knows the Terrible Towlies best.

Glad he is a participant. Thanks RIchard for your contributions sir.

touch (LP)

In case you forgot..............

Image result for tom brady goat

Those last two TD strikes were "Pure" GOAT.

I'm so glad the NFL is back.

Thanks for all the participation on this thread gents , now and throughout the season.