Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

Game Golf problem.

2»

Comments

• Frankensteins MonsterFrankensteins Monster  6692Posted: Members Posts: 6,692
    g-off wrote:

And the reply just in from customer service: here's how to reset the device and try a hard reset of your phone, this can't wait what they say after asking about why my mac cannot connect directly to device after mojave update last year, probably advise buy another laptop...smh

Telling a customer to do a hard reset because of your app is completely absurd.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • g-offg-off  380Posted: Members Posts: 380

g-off wrote:

And the reply just in from customer service: here's how to reset the device and try a hard reset of your phone, this can't wait what they say after asking about why my mac cannot connect directly to device after mojave update last year, probably advise buy another laptop...smh

Telling a customer to do a hard reset because of your app is completely absurd.

believe me that's what I emailed them, following a couple of other posts on this and agree with you seems like they are on the way under
    Posted:
    driver slot available

steelhead xr heavenwood

something single length and minimalist

still auditioning putters

always hoing the next best thing
  • ThornbrughThornbrugh  72Posted: Members Posts: 72
    I use just the basic free app and manual tag shots from my phone. Recently attempted to move a club from inactive to active in the “golf bag” section and when I try to slide the switch/button it goes green for active but it won’t stay. I have tried everything to fix this and searched the web and the game golf site with no luck. Anyone else have this problem and how did you fix?
    Posted:
  • n8rsgonnan8n8rsgonnan8 Improving  49Posted: Members Posts: 49

I think I'm done with game golf live. The app crashes/shuts down every time I use it. I can't get through 9 holes. Sometimes the gps system will reconnect and I can continue with the round, but usually it never reconnects and I need to "blindly" tag and upload the round using a computer. A phone and app won't upload rounds (another issue). I typically check after each hole making sure I didn't miss a shot and occasionally use the hole map during the round, so going blind is not ideal. Unless anyone has tips to avoid the app crashing I'll probably take the tags off soon.

Posted:

Cobra F8+ Driver
    Taylormade M2 3 hybrid
    Bridgestone J33 Airmuscle 3
    Srixon Z765 4-pw
    Vokey SM6 50, 54, 58
    Odyssey 2-ball blade

• JeremyHeathJeremyHeath  1Posted: Members Posts: 1

Not sure what happening at GameGolf. My Live device will no longer allow me to Bluetooth rounds to my phone. It has 'deselected' my device from my phone and whenever you ask it to set up device it does not find anything. GameGolf support were very helpful (initially!) but when everything they suggested did not work they just stop responding to e mails. Looking at these threads I imagine they cannot keep up with the 'complaints'! I would add the system works fine by downloading via a PC. However this is of little value if I am away with only my phone.

Posted:
  • n8rsgonnan8n8rsgonnan8 Improving  49Posted: Members Posts: 49

@JeremyHeath said:
    Not sure what happening at GameGolf. My Live device will no longer allow me to Bluetooth rounds to my phone. It has 'deselected' my device from my phone and whenever you ask it to set up device it does not find anything. GameGolf support were very helpful (initially!) but when everything they suggested did not work they just stop responding to e mails. Looking at these threads I imagine they cannot keep up with the 'complaints'! I would add the system works fine by downloading via a PC. However this is of little value if I am away with only my phone.

I agree with the support. I've gotten responses quickly, then when the typical troubleshooting (log in and out, reinstall, factory reset phone which I'm not going to do) doesn't work they say a senior technical support member will reach out I don't get a response. If I'm playing more next season maybe I'll get arccos.

Posted:

Cobra F8+ Driver
    Taylormade M2 3 hybrid
    Bridgestone J33 Airmuscle 3
    Srixon Z765 4-pw
    Vokey SM6 50, 54, 58
    Odyssey 2-ball blade

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • DennyJonesDennyJones  29Posted: Members Posts: 29

I've used Game Golf Live for about 2 1/2 years. I can't say I'd recommend it anymore. Way too many problems. Just this week I lost 2 rounds and they finally responded that their server was down, "Upload unsuccessful".

Posted:
    From the land of perpetual cloudiness: Michigan
  • Just_WayneJust_Wayne  1Posted: Members Posts: 1

Hopefully when Arccos bring out their Link device in 2020, more people will opt for their device rather than GG and that might be enough to force them to improve their service, but I doubt it lol

Posted:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file