2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Game Golf PRO

> @slowcelica said:

> > @"North Butte" said:

> > > @slowcelica said:

> > > So I was at golf galaxy the other day after playing a round and being so frustrated with my game golf pro, I decided it was time to give arccos a chance, so I picked one up. I played my first round with it yesterday, and being used to gamegolf it was weird. It was nice to not have to charge a medallion before the round, and just use my phone, what confused me at first is arccos only cares about the first putt distance and not the rest of the putts, so that threw me off till I figured that out. The other thing that is nice is when you hole out, you just pull your phone out and hit a button on the app to mark the hole location, also if you need to edit putts the app is much easier to use they are easier to move around and the flag is easier to move if you need to. I also prefer the way they break down the round, and show you where each facet of your game is in terms of handicap, for example I can see that I really need to improve on my driving and approach shots.

> >

> > Arccos is much cooler overall than Game Golf but if you're serious about capturing everything, OMG do they want you to fiddle with your phone *constantly* during the round. After trying it twice for fairly decent numbers of rounds, I had to quit with it. I just can't keep my head in the game if I'm carrying a phone and constantly swiping and tapping stuff. Golf isn't relaxing when I feel like I'm full-time tethered to my smartphone like that.

>

> I'd agree, you can buy the medallion and turn it into a game golf pro that I'm guessing actually works, but I like not having to make sure something is charged before my round other than my phone. I think once I get used to it, I won't pull my phone out other than to mark the hole location after each hole, like I did with gg live.

The Arccos Link product (that's the medallion, right?) has been withdrawn from the market indefinitely until the bugs can be ironed out. It was not working.

AFAIK, there is currently no working product on the market in the category of Game Golf/Arccos like shot tracking without using a smartphone or smartwatch. For whatever reason, such a product seems impossible to design and build without having iPhone/Android software to do the heavy lifting.

> @"North Butte" said:

> Arccos is much cooler overall than Game Golf but if you're serious about capturing everything, OMG do they want you to fiddle with your phone *constantly* during the round. After trying it twice for fairly decent numbers of rounds, I had to quit with it. I just can't keep my head in the game if I'm carrying a phone and constantly swiping and tapping stuff. Golf isn't relaxing when I feel like I'm full-time tethered to my smartphone like that.

I feel the same way...and I've tried to use The Grint, Golf Shot, My Round Pro and the outcome is the same. I want these things to work but I just can't play and babysit the app at the same time. I really think the best system yet was the OG Game Golf with the manual tagging, downloading and fixing stuff later, off the course. If you could just get in the habit of tagging as part of your PSR you were basically golden, but even that was hard for me and I was constantly double tagging.

I really wonder if the best solution isn't just a GPS watch, notebook and pen, and just jotting down stuff as you can. Eventually you'd have all the insights you need I guess.

[size=2][i]"I see the distorted swings, the hurried rounds, and now the electric carts tae ruin the course and rob us of our exercise...we have gone off the mark, gone after the wrong things, forgotten what it's all about"[/i][/size]

[size=2]-Dr. Julian Sands, Golf in the Kingdom[/size]

> @Gautama said:

> I really wonder if the best solution isn't just a GPS watch, notebook and pen, and just jotting down stuff as you can. Eventually you'd have all the insights you need I guess.

I've been doing that for years before these gadgets his the market. Except with laser rangefinder distances instead of GPS (although I have at times tried GPS instead). It doesn't capture the left/right/long/short pattern of shots that GG/Arccos can but other than that it's fine for distances/clubbing and for overall skills analytics.

So going forward I'm fine with the old-school laser, brain and notebook type data collection, supplemented with a little app I have that lets me compute Strokes Gained. But even that I only do sporadically.

P.S. And I agree that original GG was the most trouble free of the bunch, tagging and all.

I am still persisting with the Game Golf Pro, have had some minor performance issue but overall it has worked reasonably for me (I must be a lucky one) but the real issue I have is the quality of the hardware. I am on my third medallion, and I have had to replace 5 tags. Now I have been sent the replacements with no issues but this is not a sustainable model for Game Golf. With the Medallions it has been the power button jamming on and the tags just dying in the first 6 months.

If Arccos could get the caddie working I might consider moving but as per earlier post a playing partner of mine who pre ordered has been advised that it will not be released in 2019 and there is not timeline for its release next year. Though I note the website still states that it is coming soon.

I am getting the impression from these failures that producing these items at a what they think is affordable price to customers is the real problem. Game Golf has quality issue with what they have released and Arccos will not release because of quality issues. Maybe they need to do some more market research and see if there is a market at a higher price point, thus allowing them to put a bit more into the item either in higher quality components or better QC. If not I have a feeling we will either just have to abandon the tool or put up with the issues and neither is really a good option

I'm now in the same position. I ordered mine in mid-June, but didn't play my first round with the product until early August. Unfortunately, I didn't read any of the reviews first ... since GG Live was such an established product, and I'd seen positive reviews on that product on YouTube, I assumed that PRO would be similar in quality. Jebus.

I've experienced all the same problems described on this thread. The ones that particularly bother me are:

-I had a code for Smart Caddie and it didn't work. I emailed GG about it, and if they did respond, it wasn't satisfactory. I don't have the time to chase down an issue like that, so basically I feel like I got cheated out of a feature that was supposed to be included. I guess if SC was as good as the rest of the product, I didn't miss much.

-The GPS not turning on immediately when you start to play. I'd turn it on right after finishing my range session, and at my course it's at least five minutes until I get to the first tee box, and it still doesn't turn on until the second, third, or fourth hole. Add that to other dead spots in my course where it turns off (and my course isn't remote), and it's forcing you to tag in the app ... which I could do with other $20 apps that have been out for a decade.

-I only played two full rounds with the system, and it tagged OK at best. It "might" have gotten a little better and learned in the second round, I'm not sure. For me, this thing has to work in the 95%+ range to have ANY value. The whole point is the seemlessness of the thing. I tried to play a third round with the system with friends, but after a single hole, I was like "no way I can keep up with these guys and still do all the tagging I need to do on the app".

The kicker for me is that one of the tags absolutely does not work ... which this thread has come to show me is above average in performance. I've asked for a replacement tag and a tag for a 15th club (because I rotate a 3w and 2i in my bag depending on different factors). At first I got cryptic answers about "oh, completely new sets of tags will be available soon" ... then I pressed it, and they said they'd send me two new tags, couple weeks pass and I ask where they are, and they haven't sent them. They're super sorry and going to expedite the new tags now, ... I ask for a tracking number, they say they don't have one (i.e. they're lying, because no company ships anything out without a TN). It's been a week past that point, and still no new tags. I've hit my breaking point and asked for a refund last night. I've giving them until COB Monday to respond before escalating via BBB or CC company. I'm also way past the 30-day window, but I don't think that should apply to a product that was not shipped in working order.

Some other frustrating things that I've found during my two months living with GG PRO:

Here's an infuriating tip to update the software on your tags: do it with the butt end of the club down. I think I would tap the divot tool on the club right side up in good lighting, and then when the app showed that it was starting to update I would turn the club over butt side down (i.e. in sleep mode, when you would think it would absolutely not work), and it updated like a charm .... each operational tag updating in like 40 seconds. This is absolutely nowhere in their instructions.

I did look the company up on the Better Business Bureau, and they have an F-rating ... they basically don't respond to complaints, and that's the source of the rating. This is another thing that makes me think that they are teetering on going out of business. Not caring about a rating like that says they've got serious problems.

> @gallag4 said:

> I'm now in the same position. I ordered mine in mid-June, but didn't play my first round with the product until early August. Unfortunately, I didn't read any of the reviews first ... since GG Live was such an established product, and I'd seen positive reviews on that product on YouTube, I assumed that PRO would be similar in quality. Jebus.

>

> I've experienced all the same problems described on this thread. The ones that particularly bother me are:

>

> -I had a code for Smart Caddie and it didn't work. I emailed GG about it, and if they did respond, it wasn't satisfactory. I don't have the time to chase down an issue like that, so basically I feel like I got cheated out of a feature that was supposed to be included. I guess if SC was as good as the rest of the product, I didn't miss much.

> -The GPS not turning on immediately when you start to play. I'd turn it on right after finishing my range session, and at my course it's at least five minutes until I get to the first tee box, and it still doesn't turn on until the second, third, or fourth hole. Add that to other dead spots in my course where it turns off (and my course isn't remote), and it's forcing you to tag in the app ... which I could do with other $20 apps that have been out for a decade.

> -I only played two full rounds with the system, and it tagged OK at best. It "might" have gotten a little better and learned in the second round, I'm not sure. For me, this thing has to work in the 95%+ range to have ANY value. The whole point is the seemlessness of the thing. I tried to play a third round with the system with friends, but after a single hole, I was like "no way I can keep up with these guys and still do all the tagging I need to do on the app".

>

> The kicker for me is that one of the tags absolutely does not work ... which this thread has come to show me is above average in performance. I've asked for a replacement tag and a tag for a 15th club (because I rotate a 3w and 2i in my bag depending on different factors). At first I got cryptic answers about "oh, completely new sets of tags will be available soon" ... then I pressed it, and they said they'd send me two new tags, couple weeks pass and I ask where they are, and they haven't sent them. They're super sorry and going to expedite the new tags now, ... I ask for a tracking number, they say they don't have one (i.e. they're lying, because no company ships anything out without a TN). It's been a week past that point, and still no new tags. I've hit my breaking point and asked for a refund last night. I've giving them until COB Monday to respond before escalating via BBB or CC company. I'm also way past the 30-day window, but I don't think that should apply to a product that was not shipped in working order.

>

> Some other frustrating things that I've found during my two months living with GG PRO:

>

> Here's an infuriating tip to update the software on your tags: do it with the butt end of the club down. I think I would tap the divot tool on the club right side up in good lighting, and then when the app showed that it was starting to update I would turn the club over butt side down (i.e. in sleep mode, when you would think it would absolutely not work), and it updated like a charm .... each operational tag updating in like 40 seconds. This is absolutely nowhere in their instructions.

>

> I did look the company up on the Better Business Bureau, and they have an F-rating ... they basically don't respond to complaints, and that's the source of the rating. This is another thing that makes me think that they are teetering on going out of business. Not caring about a rating like that says they've got serious problems.

I agree refunds should go passed the 30 day period, since the product flat out doesn’t work. I got the tags will be sent out too, and I’ve also asked for a refund and have yet to get a response, that was a week ago.

> @gallag4 said:

> The kicker for me is that one of the tags absolutely does not work ... which this thread has come to show me is above average in performance. I've asked for a replacement tag and a tag for a 15th club (because I rotate a 3w and 2i in my bag depending on different factors). At first I got cryptic answers about "oh, completely new sets of tags will be available soon" ... then I pressed it, and they said they'd send me two new tags, couple weeks pass and I ask where they are, and they haven't sent them. They're super sorry and going to expedite the new tags now, ... I ask for a tracking number, they say they don't have one (i.e. they're lying, because no company ships anything out without a TN). It's been a week past that point, and still no new tags. I've hit my breaking point and asked for a refund last night. I've giving them until COB Monday to respond before escalating via BBB or CC company. I'm also way past the 30-day window, but I don't think that should apply to a product that was not shipped in working order.

> I did look the company up on the Better Business Bureau, and they have an F-rating ... they basically don't respond to complaints, and that's the source of the rating. This is another thing that makes me think that they are teetering on going out of business. Not caring about a rating like that says they've got serious problems.

I'm with you. I think they're done. I've stopped even trying and just chalked it up to a loss. My new tags aren't coming. Support isn't going to respond

After asking to return the unit, I received an email this morning at 4AM. I'm sure this has been mentioned somewhere in this thread, but they do have an official means of asking for a return .... you go to the following link and select "Return an order" on the drop down menu.

storeDOTgamegolfDOTcomSLASHrowSLASHdocsSLASHemail_support

I'm not real optimistic that this'll do the trick, but at least it's a documented start. I'm going to follow-up with my credit card company right now just to get it on record. So the two potential useful bits of information are: (1) they still have some type of customer support in operation, and (2) there is an official way to ask for a refund. I'd take screenshots of the request a refund screen before you hit submit, because they really don't give you anything after that aside from an auto-generated email that doesn't reference the refund request. Good luck.

One last thing, in filing a complaint with my CC company (CITI, who actually filed it for me ... surprisingly). When looking up the charge, it was billed through Scalefast, Inc., an eCommerce company, so the charge isn't directly to Game Golf. I'm hoping this does not complicate things. I made my purchase in late June ... was everyone always buying through Scalefast, or is this a newer thing?

> @gallag4 said:

> I made my purchase in late June ... was everyone always buying through Scalefast, or is this a newer thing?

I can't remember if it was Scalefast or not, (that sounds familiar) but mine definitely billed to something other than Game Golf when I ordered mine during the "pre-order" period last December. Keep us posted, it's a bummer to have to give up on it isn't it? I so wanted that thing to work.

[size=2][i]"I see the distorted swings, the hurried rounds, and now the electric carts tae ruin the course and rob us of our exercise...we have gone off the mark, gone after the wrong things, forgotten what it's all about"[/i][/size]

> @gallag4 said:

> One last thing, in filing a complaint with my CC company (CITI, who actually filed it for me ... surprisingly). When looking up the charge, it was billed through Scalefast, Inc., an eCommerce company, so the charge isn't directly to Game Golf. I'm hoping this does not complicate things. I made my purchase in late June ... was everyone always buying through Scalefast, or is this a newer thing?

They use some company that handles shipping and all their orders I think. Which is probably why they have so many shipping issues like not being able to tell us the tracking number of packages.

I played my 2nd round with arccos yesterday and it went really well, I only had one hole where shots did not pick up. I think it was the same hole where it started messing up my first round, it picked up all my putts this time around, even tap ins, the only thing I did is I turned off a feature in the options that their support told me to, and put my phone in my left pocket instead of my right.

> @slowcelica said:

> > @gallag4 said:

> > One last thing, in filing a complaint with my CC company (CITI, who actually filed it for me ... surprisingly). When looking up the charge, it was billed through Scalefast, Inc., an eCommerce company, so the charge isn't directly to Game Golf. I'm hoping this does not complicate things. I made my purchase in late June ... was everyone always buying through Scalefast, or is this a newer thing?

>

> They use some company that handles shipping and all their orders I think. Which is probably why they have so many shipping issues like not being able to tell us the tracking number of packages.

>

> I played my 2nd round with arccos yesterday and it went really well, I only had one hole where shots did not pick up. I think it was the same hole where it started messing up my first round, it picked up all my putts this time around, even tap ins, the only thing I did is I turned off a feature in the options that their support told me to, and put my phone in my left pocket instead of my right.

Arccos rocks. They just came out with an adapter to fit SuperStroke grips. It is free ($20) if you buy a SS grip through their website now.

> @larciel said:

> > @slowcelica said:

> > > @gallag4 said:

> > > One last thing, in filing a complaint with my CC company (CITI, who actually filed it for me ... surprisingly). When looking up the charge, it was billed through Scalefast, Inc., an eCommerce company, so the charge isn't directly to Game Golf. I'm hoping this does not complicate things. I made my purchase in late June ... was everyone always buying through Scalefast, or is this a newer thing?

> >

> > They use some company that handles shipping and all their orders I think. Which is probably why they have so many shipping issues like not being able to tell us the tracking number of packages.

> >

> > I played my 2nd round with arccos yesterday and it went really well, I only had one hole where shots did not pick up. I think it was the same hole where it started messing up my first round, it picked up all my putts this time around, even tap ins, the only thing I did is I turned off a feature in the options that their support told me to, and put my phone in my left pocket instead of my right.

>

> Arccos rocks. They just came out with an adapter to fit SuperStroke grips. It is free ($20) if you buy a SS grip through their website now.

Arccos is great if you are OK with keeping a phone in your pocket. Or if you want to do the Apple Watch thing and leave your phone in your golf bag.

Arccos does not, however, have any current option for playing and recording shots without using a phone.

> @"North Butte" said:

> > @larciel said:

> > > @slowcelica said:

> > > > @gallag4 said:

> > > > One last thing, in filing a complaint with my CC company (CITI, who actually filed it for me ... surprisingly). When looking up the charge, it was billed through Scalefast, Inc., an eCommerce company, so the charge isn't directly to Game Golf. I'm hoping this does not complicate things. I made my purchase in late June ... was everyone always buying through Scalefast, or is this a newer thing?

> > >

> > > They use some company that handles shipping and all their orders I think. Which is probably why they have so many shipping issues like not being able to tell us the tracking number of packages.

> > >

> > > I played my 2nd round with arccos yesterday and it went really well, I only had one hole where shots did not pick up. I think it was the same hole where it started messing up my first round, it picked up all my putts this time around, even tap ins, the only thing I did is I turned off a feature in the options that their support told me to, and put my phone in my left pocket instead of my right.

> >

> > Arccos rocks. They just came out with an adapter to fit SuperStroke grips. It is free ($20) if you buy a SS grip through their website now.

>

> Arccos is great if you are OK with keeping a phone in your pocket. Or if you want to do the Apple Watch thing and leave your phone in your golf bag.

>

> Arccos does not, however, have any current option for playing and recording shots without using a phone.

Which I'm completely fine with, I had it in my pocket when using gg live anyway. I also would have it in my pocket anyway to use it to mark the hole location.

Plus I'd trade my phone in my pocket any day over the frustration of constantly wondering if my pro was working, or if it dropped GPS.

I'm curious about the actual reason for needing the phone in your pocket. Is it because the signal the tags send is so weak that the phone literally has to be within 1-2 feet of the sensor at contact? Or is just so that the phones GPS knows where you're at when you hit a shot, and it can be several feet (blue tooth range) away when you hit the shot?

The reason I ask, is that I play in Houston and I'm a sweater ... in the summer, it's conceivable that I'd be damaging my phone over time if it needed to literally be in my pocket. If I could play with the phone on the ground next to the shot, I could live with that.

> @gallag4 said:

> I'm curious about the actual reason for needing the phone in your pocket. Is it because the signal the tags send is so weak that the phone literally has to be within 1-2 feet of the sensor at contact? Or is just so that the phones GPS knows where you're at when you hit a shot, and it can be several feet (blue tooth range) away when you hit the shot?

>

> The reason I ask, is that I play in Houston and I'm a sweater ... in the summer, it's conceivable that I'd be damaging my phone over time if it needed to literally be in my pocket. If I could play with the phone on the ground next to the shot, I could live with that.

>

>

phone needs to pick up the sound of the ball hitting. so it has to be close.

but I've had cases where I've left the phone in the cart seat and it was able to pick up the shot. (3ft away)

Shotscope v2. Great customer support (first unit was a dud, sent me a new one after two troubleshooting emails (have you done these things, yes I have done those, do this test, here are the test results, we are sending you a new unit)). The second unit has worked flawlessly, all I do during the round is press a button over the hole after I putt out on each hole. It functions as a GPS watch as well. Big thumbs up, kicks game golf and arcos butt.

If I do this 11,548 more times, I will be having fun. - Zippy the Pinhead

• 2 weeks later...

Shipping label came through an email, I shipped it back today. Guy who emailed me (Stan S.) was very apologetic about the delay, and said something to the effect that as soon as it was shipped they would start to process the refund. We'll see if that comes through. For the time being I'm keeping my CC protest of the charge active till the money is actually back in my account from their side.

For everyone else's information, when I shipped it back it went to some place called "Technicolor" in TN, which I found weird. I don't know if that gives any insight on what's going on with the company.

> @gallag4 said:

> Shipping label came through an email, I shipped it back today. Guy who emailed me (Stan S.) was very apologetic about the delay...

Thought this brought up an important point - as thoroughly disappointing as this product was, and as hard as they made it to try and get it to work, return it, etc, I did feel like when I they actually would respond the representatives were courteous and very apologetic. I think the ground-level team is in a no win situation, having accountability for all the customer complaints with no real authority to solve them. That's like the definition of job stress. I know they read these threads because early on they asked me to take my comments down...so if you're a GG employee reading this, I for one feel for you and imagine work's been a little less than rewarding since January! :D

Whelp, it finally happened. The proverbial last straw finally dropped. I'm officially DONE with Game Golf.

If you look back at my previous posts, you'll see that I went through the same hell everyone did setting this stupid thing up, before actually getting it to work OK for a while. Over the last 30 rounds and nearly 8 months of using GG Pro, I've watched the performance of both the product and the company slowly dwindle to almost totally useless levels. A solid third of my tags have stopped working completely, the website has gone down repeatedly, GPS has become so spotty that I end up double-checking it on every shot, and a ton of other minor issues that are just generally annoying. This week, however, I finally hit the end of my rope. After playing on Monday, I went through to double-check my score, then hit "end round", as I've done hundreds of times before. Instead of saving the round and adding it to my stats, it just displayed the little spinning thing like it was loading for a really long time. Then, nothing. The round was gone. Every shot, like it never even existed. I went home to see if it was on the website. Nope. I tried to rebuild it from memory in the app and it did the same thing. I tried to start a new round by adding only the first tee shot, then save that so I could build it online. Nothing. It's officially become totally useless. I even waited till today and tried again. Still nothing.

I emailed GG support on Monday night; Not a word in response yet. So, I'm out. Done. I will NEVER use another Game Golf product, ever again. I've been on GG for 4 1/2 years. I've used every device they make and bought both the Live and Pro versions on release day. I've got over 300 rounds recorded on the platform, and it really sucks to think of starting over, but this is ridiculous. With the amount of crap I have to do just to keep this thing working, it would be quicker strapping a laptop to my pushcart and documenting my shots in Google Maps. If there was some way to migrate all that data, I would have tried Arccos a long time ago.

Honestly though; Those scumbags knew how buggy and problematic the device was, which is why they delayed the release for nearly a year. Choosing to release it anyway and accept our money is borderline criminal. They effectively stole from every single one of us. I'll be shocked if they don't fold completely in the next few months. I don't know what actionable recourse a single person has in this scenario, and I believe they knew that going in. They KNEW that if they could make it work just well enough to get past the 30-day return window, the vast majority of people would just call it a loss and move on with their lives. The worst part is that I saw the warning signs before it was released, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt anyway _(their previous products were pretty awesome)_, and I deeply regret that choice.

So now, I have two questions for you all:

1) I'm 95% sure that I'm going to try Arccos now. I know the biggest complaint is that you have to have your phone on you, but I already keep my phone in my pocket while I play, so that doesn't bother me at all. Are there any _other_ reasons to NOT give Arccos a shot? Can anyone who has used both give me a quick comparison? If not Arccos, then what other options are there? I'm open to suggestions.

2) What should I do with my GG Pro device? I was thinking of taking to a cliff somewhere and killing it with my gap-wedge. If I do, should I record it and share it here?

I could've yelled "told ya!" at your face but I really feel your pain. I've used GG since the first day and bought GG LIVE as preorder. It was after first round that I knew GG released a buggy-as-hell device/software and I never looked at GG again until I tried Pro. Which I returned as soon as I saw that I could not even tag a single club. THEY have not changed a thing LOL!

I welcome you to Arccos with open arms. It's only $200 but I've used it without issue for 3 years now. They have smart grips which I will install on my woods (you can use up to 3 grips without subscription)

If you dont mind phone in the pocket, I see no reason why you shouldn't try it. They are coming out with links that will replace the phone.

For 2) I suggest you blow it up in the most shocking/ click-bait worthy way and tag GG and post it on Instagram. You will probably be the salt that rubs when GG dies shortly.

Sooooo.... GG sent a reply to my email from Monday. My message to them specifically called out the fact that a third of my tags were broken/dead, along with numerous other issues, including the missing round. Their response to my many complaints?... "We had a server issue... It should be working now." LOL - They totally ignored the fact that I said my tags were dead, or that GPS was getting more spotty by the day, or that their website has gone down completely a bunch of times recently. No offer to make anything right. No suggestions on how to recover the missing data. Not even an effort to sound apologetic for how bad this product is. What a complete shit-show.

For those jumping ship to Arcos.

The product may be more functional but the company is internally split and their customer service is not great either.

It's not looking good going into the future for them either.

WITB: Epon, Ryoma, A-Grind, Yururi, Bettinardi
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1408766-my-bag-pic-heavy-jdm/"]http://www.golfwrx.c...-pic-heavy-jdm/[/url]

[b]Trees may be 90% air but they're 100% angry.[/b]

> @marmaduk said:

> For those jumping ship to Arcos.

> The product may be more functional but the company is internally split and their customer service is not great either.

> It's not looking good going into the future for them either.

>

I disagree on customer care. Their support is fantastic. I'm in beta testing and they respond and release fix very quickly unlike anything that GG does.

I emailed GG today because their website isn't pulling up google maps, and Mike responded within 10 min saying they're working on it, so someone is still breathing over there.

Thankfully the only issue I had with my GG classic was the belt clip breaking about a year ago, and they send me a replacement (new design too) which works great. I do wish they would open up their API to download data... just in case they go under... I have 300 rounds under my belt now, and they have improved some things, like being able to activate clubs in your "bag", which was needed.