2019 Ping Blueprint Irons - New in hand photos

GolfWRX

> @Barfolomew said:

> > @JerryTBall said:

> > > @Fairway14 said:

> > > > @"Big Ben" said:

> > > > I would agree MB’s should not be AM’s go to club design but what does Tour level swing speed have to do with iron design? Flight and spin I would assume? Seems it would make more sense to say Tour level ball striking abilities. BB

> > >

> > > I disagree that "MB's should not be an amateur players go to club design".

> > > For some amateur players the relatively small head size of the MB design could be the model they most easily and consistently square at impact.

> > > I have played iron sets ranging from small MB heads to the largest head super game improvement design and believe each type has its own positives and negatives.

> > I’ll side with you brother and get beat up too , seems whether a statement or an opinion you make is right or wrong you’re always going to get it thrown back at you lol .

> > And when you’re actually out there on the course and you get these veterans that live on the course, plan every day and you blame it on the clubhead or whatever, they’ll tell you it’s that 6 inches between your ears or whatever. So I’ll say just to pleasure them, yeah you’re right when I play an iron with a bigger head I feel I can never miss the ball and I’ll hit more on the toe with a game improvement iron than I will with a small blade. That’s why I’ve ordered a second set with the proper specs and shaft this time. first time out I just ordered them stock and all though hit them pretty good the shaft was not right, and right about this point of my comments a lot of people will say the shaft has nothing to do with it. I get tired of hearing that too because the shaft is everything, guess you don’t need a transmission in a car either. A great example of that is I got an excellent deal $140 for a slightly used M5 Three wood. Was advertised as 1 inch custom stiff shaft, it was the same one I have in my M5 drivers so I got it but now that I got it, whoever put it together was totally wrong, no way TM built that. 41” 50 g. You could not even hit that straight if you wanted to, I even let an 82-year-old man try to hit it, thought it would be perfect for him, he couldn’t even hit it. So are you golfing public agrees that it’s all between your ears well it makes sense that your brain is going to make you focus on a smaller object if that object has to hit something smaller. It’s just like having a 460 cc driver, your mindset tells you how could you miss the ball with such a big head, yeah, but why can you hit a Fivewood almost, almost as long as you can hit your driver, sure shaft length but I play my woods choking up and down for length consistently. I’m an eight handicap and getting the blueprint irons not because I believe they are a true blade, I believe they’re actually a small headed game improvement iron, with some hidden perimeter weight in such a manner that you can’t tell, but seems like the only club you can get with almost no offset is a muscle back and when I get a club with offset, I get through the ball good enough that I don’t need help going left, and a club with offset does not always work well with me. Now My current set, Ping 410’s, are not that offset but they are a little harder to control and I do not hit them in the center of the club face like I did the blueprint irons & Srixon Z forged, I might lose 10 yards but I’d rather have the accuracy up the middle and short instead of left and right having long come back. What I see a lot of, or Hear is that guy should not be playing that type of iron but what they don’t notice, is the guy never gets off the tee and he can’t putt, so there you go beat me up. Yo Adrian I did it!!!

> >

>

> Is there an audiobook version available...

????

> @Barfolomew said:

> > @JerryTBall said:

> > > @Fairway14 said:

> > > > @"Big Ben" said:

> > > > I would agree MB’s should not be AM’s go to club design but what does Tour level swing speed have to do with iron design? Flight and spin I would assume? Seems it would make more sense to say Tour level ball striking abilities. BB

> > >

> > > I disagree that "MB's should not be an amateur players go to club design".

> > > For some amateur players the relatively small head size of the MB design could be the model they most easily and consistently square at impact.

> > > I have played iron sets ranging from small MB heads to the largest head super game improvement design and believe each type has its own positives and negatives.

> > I’ll side with you brother and get beat up too , seems whether a statement or an opinion you make is right or wrong you’re always going to get it thrown back at you lol .

> > And when you’re actually out there on the course and you get these veterans that live on the course, plan every day and you blame it on the clubhead or whatever, they’ll tell you it’s that 6 inches between your ears or whatever. So I’ll say just to pleasure them, yeah you’re right when I play an iron with a bigger head I feel I can never miss the ball and I’ll hit more on the toe with a game improvement iron than I will with a small blade. That’s why I’ve ordered a second set with the proper specs and shaft this time. first time out I just ordered them stock and all though hit them pretty good the shaft was not right, and right about this point of my comments a lot of people will say the shaft has nothing to do with it. I get tired of hearing that too because the shaft is everything, guess you don’t need a transmission in a car either. A great example of that is I got an excellent deal $140 for a slightly used M5 Three wood. Was advertised as 1 inch custom stiff shaft, it was the same one I have in my M5 drivers so I got it but now that I got it, whoever put it together was totally wrong, no way TM built that. 41” 50 g. You could not even hit that straight if you wanted to, I even let an 82-year-old man try to hit it, thought it would be perfect for him, he couldn’t even hit it. So are you golfing public agrees that it’s all between your ears well it makes sense that your brain is going to make you focus on a smaller object if that object has to hit something smaller. It’s just like having a 460 cc driver, your mindset tells you how could you miss the ball with such a big head, yeah, but why can you hit a Fivewood almost, almost as long as you can hit your driver, sure shaft length but I play my woods choking up and down for length consistently. I’m an eight handicap and getting the blueprint irons not because I believe they are a true blade, I believe they’re actually a small headed game improvement iron, with some hidden perimeter weight in such a manner that you can’t tell, but seems like the only club you can get with almost no offset is a muscle back and when I get a club with offset, I get through the ball good enough that I don’t need help going left, and a club with offset does not always work well with me. Now My current set, Ping 410’s, are not that offset but they are a little harder to control and I do not hit them in the center of the club face like I did the blueprint irons & Srixon Z forged, I might lose 10 yards but I’d rather have the accuracy up the middle and short instead of left and right having long come back. What I see a lot of, or Hear is that guy should not be playing that type of iron but what they don’t notice, is the guy never gets off the tee and he can’t putt, so there you go beat me up. Yo Adrian I did it!!!

> >

>

> Is there an audiobook version available...

I could provide one if you’d like LOL

> @Fairway14 said:

> > @balls_deep said:

> > > @Fairway14 said:

> > > > @"Big Ben" said:

> > >

> >

> > Squaring the club at impact? Really? If you’re decent you should be able to square a shovel at impact. This holds as much merit as “blades make me focus more”. You should be focusing on any iron you’re hitting and squaring the club at impact regardless of head design.

>

> Can we agree that an iron three or four times the size of anything on the market today would be much too large, hard to swing and, or, square at impact ?

> If so, then it is just a question of "what size is too large "?

> I've got a set of Mizuno MP4's (relatively small MB) and a set of Ping G700 irons (probably the largest head design available). If I play a round with the MP4's I'll strike more solid-square shots with those than I do the G700's. When I platy a round with the G700's I strike fewer solid square shots, but the mishits with a G700 have better distance consistency than the mishits with an MP4. My greens-in-regulation and scoring average is the same with either set.

> So, for my game it's a toss up between small or large head iron. But for other players, regardless of their skill level or handicap, I could definitely believe they are more consistent , hit more greens, shoot better scores with small head rather than large or large rather than small head. So, I think the decision should be made on a player to player basis rather than golf company marketing which tries to categorize club designs and models by skill level.

Love my Ping G410's I've been playing since May. Took my Titleist 731pm's out the other day and shot 80. Very little about golf is absolute.

Ping G430 Max 10.5

Ping G430 5&7 Wood

Ping G430 19°,22° Hybrids

Callaway 2007 X-Forged 5-PW/ PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping Glide 58ES Wedge

Ping PLD DS72 / Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2.5+ 

Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance you must keep moving

> @JerryTBall said:

> > @Barfolomew said:

> > > @JerryTBall said:

> > > > @Fairway14 said:

> > > > > @"Big Ben" said:

> > > > > I would agree MB’s should not be AM’s go to club design but what does Tour level swing speed have to do with iron design? Flight and spin I would assume? Seems it would make more sense to say Tour level ball striking abilities. BB

> > > >

> > > > I disagree that "MB's should not be an amateur players go to club design".

> > > > For some amateur players the relatively small head size of the MB design could be the model they most easily and consistently square at impact.

> > > > I have played iron sets ranging from small MB heads to the largest head super game improvement design and believe each type has its own positives and negatives.

> > > I’ll side with you brother and get beat up too , seems whether a statement or an opinion you make is right or wrong you’re always going to get it thrown back at you lol .

> > > And when you’re actually out there on the course and you get these veterans that live on the course, plan every day and you blame it on the clubhead or whatever, they’ll tell you it’s that 6 inches between your ears or whatever. So I’ll say just to pleasure them, yeah you’re right when I play an iron with a bigger head I feel I can never miss the ball and I’ll hit more on the toe with a game improvement iron than I will with a small blade. That’s why I’ve ordered a second set with the proper specs and shaft this time. first time out I just ordered them stock and all though hit them pretty good the shaft was not right, and right about this point of my comments a lot of people will say the shaft has nothing to do with it. I get tired of hearing that too because the shaft is everything, guess you don’t need a transmission in a car either. A great example of that is I got an excellent deal $140 for a slightly used M5 Three wood. Was advertised as 1 inch custom stiff shaft, it was the same one I have in my M5 drivers so I got it but now that I got it, whoever put it together was totally wrong, no way TM built that. 41” 50 g. You could not even hit that straight if you wanted to, I even let an 82-year-old man try to hit it, thought it would be perfect for him, he couldn’t even hit it. So are you golfing public agrees that it’s all between your ears well it makes sense that your brain is going to make you focus on a smaller object if that object has to hit something smaller. It’s just like having a 460 cc driver, your mindset tells you how could you miss the ball with such a big head, yeah, but why can you hit a Fivewood almost, almost as long as you can hit your driver, sure shaft length but I play my woods choking up and down for length consistently. I’m an eight handicap and getting the blueprint irons not because I believe they are a true blade, I believe they’re actually a small headed game improvement iron, with some hidden perimeter weight in such a manner that you can’t tell, but seems like the only club you can get with almost no offset is a muscle back and when I get a club with offset, I get through the ball good enough that I don’t need help going left, and a club with offset does not always work well with me. Now My current set, Ping 410’s, are not that offset but they are a little harder to control and I do not hit them in the center of the club face like I did the blueprint irons & Srixon Z forged, I might lose 10 yards but I’d rather have the accuracy up the middle and short instead of left and right having long come back. What I see a lot of, or Hear is that guy should not be playing that type of iron but what they don’t notice, is the guy never gets off the tee and he can’t putt, so there you go beat me up. Yo Adrian I did it!!!

> > >

> >

> > Is there an audiobook version available...

>

> I could provide one if you’d like LOL

>

Let it roll Jerry T! I read the whole thing and that was quite a journey. My conclusion is I’d play golf with JTB.

• Like 1

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5 w/Diamana TB 60S

PXG GEN6 5 wood w/Diamana S-plus 70 stiff

Yamaha RMX VD 7 wood w/Diamana S-plus 70 stiff

Callaway Mavrik Pro hybrid (22) w/Aldila Tour Blue 85 stiff hybrid

Wilson Staff Model CB 5-G w/DG s300 shafts

Edel T grind 54 w/Nippon 125 wedge shaft

Fourteen RM-12 58 w/Dynamic Golds400

Axis1 Rose putter, 34 inches

I have the 7 iron through PW, and they are hands down the best Ping irons I have hit and perfect feel, distance control and trajectory. I have hit a ton of shots stiff with these. And you can flight them low, high, fade and draw really nicely. I don't plan on going 6 iron on up. I will combo them with something.

> @dmeeksDC said:

> > @JerryTBall said:

> > > @Barfolomew said:

> > > > @JerryTBall said:

> > > > > @Fairway14 said:

> > > > > > @"Big Ben" said:

> > > > > > I would agree MB’s should not be AM’s go to club design but what does Tour level swing speed have to do with iron design? Flight and spin I would assume? Seems it would make more sense to say Tour level ball striking abilities. BB

> > > > >

> > > > > I disagree that "MB's should not be an amateur players go to club design".

> > > > > For some amateur players the relatively small head size of the MB design could be the model they most easily and consistently square at impact.

> > > > > I have played iron sets ranging from small MB heads to the largest head super game improvement design and believe each type has its own positives and negatives.

> > > > I’ll side with you brother and get beat up too , seems whether a statement or an opinion you make is right or wrong you’re always going to get it thrown back at you lol .

> > > > And when you’re actually out there on the course and you get these veterans that live on the course, plan every day and you blame it on the clubhead or whatever, they’ll tell you it’s that 6 inches between your ears or whatever. So I’ll say just to pleasure them, yeah you’re right when I play an iron with a bigger head I feel I can never miss the ball and I’ll hit more on the toe with a game improvement iron than I will with a small blade. That’s why I’ve ordered a second set with the proper specs and shaft this time. first time out I just ordered them stock and all though hit them pretty good the shaft was not right, and right about this point of my comments a lot of people will say the shaft has nothing to do with it. I get tired of hearing that too because the shaft is everything, guess you don’t need a transmission in a car either. A great example of that is I got an excellent deal $140 for a slightly used M5 Three wood. Was advertised as 1 inch custom stiff shaft, it was the same one I have in my M5 drivers so I got it but now that I got it, whoever put it together was totally wrong, no way TM built that. 41” 50 g. You could not even hit that straight if you wanted to, I even let an 82-year-old man try to hit it, thought it would be perfect for him, he couldn’t even hit it. So are you golfing public agrees that it’s all between your ears well it makes sense that your brain is going to make you focus on a smaller object if that object has to hit something smaller. It’s just like having a 460 cc driver, your mindset tells you how could you miss the ball with such a big head, yeah, but why can you hit a Fivewood almost, almost as long as you can hit your driver, sure shaft length but I play my woods choking up and down for length consistently. I’m an eight handicap and getting the blueprint irons not because I believe they are a true blade, I believe they’re actually a small headed game improvement iron, with some hidden perimeter weight in such a manner that you can’t tell, but seems like the only club you can get with almost no offset is a muscle back and when I get a club with offset, I get through the ball good enough that I don’t need help going left, and a club with offset does not always work well with me. Now My current set, Ping 410’s, are not that offset but they are a little harder to control and I do not hit them in the center of the club face like I did the blueprint irons & Srixon Z forged, I might lose 10 yards but I’d rather have the accuracy up the middle and short instead of left and right having long come back. What I see a lot of, or Hear is that guy should not be playing that type of iron but what they don’t notice, is the guy never gets off the tee and he can’t putt, so there you go beat me up. Yo Adrian I did it!!!

> > > >

> > >

> > > Is there an audiobook version available...

> >

> > I could provide one if you’d like LOL

> >

> Let it roll Jerry T! I read the whole thing and that was quite a journey. My conclusion is I’d play golf with JTB.

>

???. The post was great, why can’t you have a good laugh?

Especially someone that bought the BP’s, sold them and bought them again in less than 4 months from their release.

> @"Marco Colo" said:

> > @dmeeksDC said:

> > > @JerryTBall said:

> > > > @Barfolomew said:

> > > > > @JerryTBall said:

> > > > > > @Fairway14 said:

> > > > > > > @"Big Ben" said:

> > > > > > > I would agree MB’s should not be AM’s go to club design but what does Tour level swing speed have to do with iron design? Flight and spin I would assume? Seems it would make more sense to say Tour level ball striking abilities. BB

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I disagree that "MB's should not be an amateur players go to club design".

> > > > > > For some amateur players the relatively small head size of the MB design could be the model they most easily and consistently square at impact.

> > > > > > I have played iron sets ranging from small MB heads to the largest head super game improvement design and believe each type has its own positives and negatives.

> > > > > I’ll side with you brother and get beat up too , seems whether a statement or an opinion you make is right or wrong you’re always going to get it thrown back at you lol .

> > > > > And when you’re actually out there on the course and you get these veterans that live on the course, plan every day and you blame it on the clubhead or whatever, they’ll tell you it’s that 6 inches between your ears or whatever. So I’ll say just to pleasure them, yeah you’re right when I play an iron with a bigger head I feel I can never miss the ball and I’ll hit more on the toe with a game improvement iron than I will with a small blade. That’s why I’ve ordered a second set with the proper specs and shaft this time. first time out I just ordered them stock and all though hit them pretty good the shaft was not right, and right about this point of my comments a lot of people will say the shaft has nothing to do with it. I get tired of hearing that too because the shaft is everything, guess you don’t need a transmission in a car either. A great example of that is I got an excellent deal $140 for a slightly used M5 Three wood. Was advertised as 1 inch custom stiff shaft, it was the same one I have in my M5 drivers so I got it but now that I got it, whoever put it together was totally wrong, no way TM built that. 41” 50 g. You could not even hit that straight if you wanted to, I even let an 82-year-old man try to hit it, thought it would be perfect for him, he couldn’t even hit it. So are you golfing public agrees that it’s all between your ears well it makes sense that your brain is going to make you focus on a smaller object if that object has to hit something smaller. It’s just like having a 460 cc driver, your mindset tells you how could you miss the ball with such a big head, yeah, but why can you hit a Fivewood almost, almost as long as you can hit your driver, sure shaft length but I play my woods choking up and down for length consistently. I’m an eight handicap and getting the blueprint irons not because I believe they are a true blade, I believe they’re actually a small headed game improvement iron, with some hidden perimeter weight in such a manner that you can’t tell, but seems like the only club you can get with almost no offset is a muscle back and when I get a club with offset, I get through the ball good enough that I don’t need help going left, and a club with offset does not always work well with me. Now My current set, Ping 410’s, are not that offset but they are a little harder to control and I do not hit them in the center of the club face like I did the blueprint irons & Srixon Z forged, I might lose 10 yards but I’d rather have the accuracy up the middle and short instead of left and right having long come back. What I see a lot of, or Hear is that guy should not be playing that type of iron but what they don’t notice, is the guy never gets off the tee and he can’t putt, so there you go beat me up. Yo Adrian I did it!!!

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Is there an audiobook version available...

> > >

> > > I could provide one if you’d like LOL

> > >

> > Let it roll Jerry T! I read the whole thing and that was quite a journey. My conclusion is I’d play golf with JTB.

> >

>

> ???. The post was great, why can’t you have a good laugh?

> Especially someone that bought the BP’s, sold them and bought them again in less than 4 months from their release.

I was laughing the whole time I was writing it LOL . Now you know what amateurs should do, it took me 100 balls with my 58° ping glide 3 at range today. I was striping it down the middle with my driver all day but could not hit a green. If you’re missing greens left and right and you feel comfortable over the ball but you’re still screwing up every shot , you’re probably standing too far from the ball. After 100 balls I realized what feels comfortable is not right, once I crowded that ball I almost hit every iron Straight high down the middle. I’m very glad I realize that maybe I will not hit those new blueprints on the toe.

> @OrangeGravy said:

> They've been in hand for a while now. Anyone reach the end of the honeymoon phase yet? I know Blade and Cardoustie are never gonna fall out of love. It's really amazing that Ping have managed to produce a tiny blade that appears to have Ping's signature play-ability (for this type of iron profile anyway) and looks/feels awesome. I play any and all clubs no matter the OEM, but Ping has long been my favorite.

Nope. Have been playing for a couple months now. Hands down the best irons I’ve ever played. For what it’s worth I’ve never been a ping guy.

Size, shape, look, feel, flight. It’s all perfection. ??

I'll echo many of the postings here. I took ~20 years of golf off for a marriage, and have recaptured my love of golf the last five. In this time I've played CF14's, 745z's, Vega VM02's, T-MB's, i500's and now the Blueprints. The BPs are the absolute most accurate and consistent ones of the bunch. 7 iron is on order and I think that will be as high as I go as I know my limitations.

Paradym 10.5

Epic 3w 15

Callaway Apex UW 21*

Titelist T150

Callaway Jaws 5 50*, 54*

Cleve Zip 60*

Ping PLD3/Rahm Rossie S/TP Mills Fleetwood custom

> @lawsonman said:

> > @Fairway14 said:

> > > @balls_deep said:

> > > > @Fairway14 said:

> > > > > @"Big Ben" said:

> > > > > I would agree MB’s should not be AM’s go to club design but what does Tour level swing speed have to do with iron design? Flight and spin I would assume? Seems it would make more sense to say Tour level ball striking abilities. BB

> > > >

> > > > I disagree that "MB's should not be an amateur players go to club design".

> > > > For some amateur players the relatively small head size of the MB design could be the model they most easily and consistently square at impact.

> > > > I have played iron sets ranging from small MB heads to the largest head super game improvement design and believe each type has its own positives and negatives.

> > >

> > > Squaring the club at impact? Really? If you’re decent you should be able to square a shovel at impact. This holds as much merit as “blades make me focus more”. You should be focusing on any iron you’re hitting and squaring the club at impact regardless of head design.

> >

> > Can we agree that an iron three or four times the size of anything on the market today would be much too large, hard to swing and, or, square at impact ?

> > If so, then it is just a question of "what size is too large "?

> > I've got a set of Mizuno MP4's (relatively small MB) and a set of Ping G700 irons (probably the largest head design available). If I play a round with the MP4's I'll strike more solid-square shots with those than I do the G700's. When I platy a round with the G700's I strike fewer solid square shots, but the mishits with a G700 have better distance consistency than the mishits with an MP4. My greens-in-regulation and scoring average is the same with either set.

> > So, for my game it's a toss up between small or large head iron. But for other players, regardless of their skill level or handicap, I could definitely believe they are more consistent , hit more greens, shoot better scores with small head rather than large or large rather than small head. So, I think the decision should be made on a player to player basis rather than golf company marketing which tries to categorize club designs and models by skill level.

>

> Love my Ping G410's I've been playing since May. Took my Titleist 731pm's out the other day and shot 80. Very little about golf is absolute.

731PM... man I wish I was left handed.

> @JerryTBall said:

> Shipment arrived today, also the Mizuno bag Mizuno GAVE me due to a 3 day delay on a set of Mizuno irons I bought earlier. I was going to sell and buy a ping bag but it’s a really nice looking bag, low key, does not scream Mizuno!!

> 74v7ygo6ubx9.jpeg

> 3rjtz1b656sd.jpeg

>

Great set up.

How do you like your new BPs?

Well they went from the box into the bag to playing this morning in the men’s league, I’ve not even hit them yet, I’ll let you know after my round LOL. I generally shoot in the mid to high 70s but lately I’ve been shooting in the low 80s, so if the driver and putter don’t fail me hopefully I can play well today. I told my fitter that I was going to play 4 rounds to see how the Lie angle & ball direction was, should be a good test.

> @JerryTBall said:

> Shipment arrived today, also the Mizuno bag Mizuno GAVE me due to a 3 day delay on a set of Mizuno irons I bought earlier. I was going to sell and buy a ping bag but it’s a really nice looking bag, low key, does not scream Mizuno!!

> 74v7ygo6ubx9.jpeg

> 3rjtz1b656sd.jpeg

>

There’s just something funny about some of the smallest blades on the market combined with “cavity back wedges for cavity back golfers” lol

> @balls_deep said:

> > @JerryTBall said:

> > Shipment arrived today, also the Mizuno bag Mizuno GAVE me due to a 3 day delay on a set of Mizuno irons I bought earlier. I was going to sell and buy a ping bag but it’s a really nice looking bag, low key, does not scream Mizuno!!

> > 74v7ygo6ubx9.jpeg

> > 3rjtz1b656sd.jpeg

> >

>

> There’s just something funny about some of the smallest blades on the market combined with “cavity back wedges for cavity back golfers” lol

You know you seem to always have a snide comment, you tell ping to make their glide wedges muscle back then OK, I’m trying to get as close as I can to that iron for my wedges, the one Cleveland wedge was an experiment. I traded my Z Forge irons in and I would’ve used there gap muscle back if I still had it, I don’t need cavity back, if it happens to be that way oh well. I don’t like volkey wedges.

So back to my post a few back, shot 78 today never hit them on the range and it was the clubs that normally get me out of trouble and let me down, my driver, five wood and nine Wood. I told my fitter I would give them four rounds to see if any adjusting needed to be done, I had to play to what I think might of been a little flat lie, everything was mostly left to right today so I had to play that left to right after I picked up on your first few shots. I have the power spec and my six iron into the wind with the cut was 170.

> @JerryTBall said:

> > @balls_deep said:

> > > @JerryTBall said:

> > > Shipment arrived today, also the Mizuno bag Mizuno GAVE me due to a 3 day delay on a set of Mizuno irons I bought earlier. I was going to sell and buy a ping bag but it’s a really nice looking bag, low key, does not scream Mizuno!!

> > > 74v7ygo6ubx9.jpeg

> > > 3rjtz1b656sd.jpeg

> > >

> >

> > There’s just something funny about some of the smallest blades on the market combined with “cavity back wedges for cavity back golfers” lol

>

> You know you seem to always have a snide comment, you tell ping to make their glide wedges muscle back then OK, I’m trying to get as close as I can to that iron for my wedges, the one Cleveland wedge was an experiment. I traded my Z Forge irons in and I would’ve used there gap muscle back if I still had it, I don’t need cavity back, if it happens to be that way oh well. I don’t like volkey wedges.

My snide remark is more towards Cleveland than yourself. I think the marketing campaign is hilarious. By all accounts they're nice clubs. No shade getting thrown your way, no need to be sensitive.

> @balls_deep said:

> > @JerryTBall said:

> > Shipment arrived today, also the Mizuno bag Mizuno GAVE me due to a 3 day delay on a set of Mizuno irons I bought earlier. I was going to sell and buy a ping bag but it’s a really nice looking bag, low key, does not scream Mizuno!!

> > 74v7ygo6ubx9.jpeg

> > 3rjtz1b656sd.jpeg

> >

>

> There’s just something funny about some of the smallest blades on the market combined with “cavity back wedges for cavity back golfers” lol

Not at all I’m doing the exact same thing. My 54 degree is my scoring wedge and so far I love it.

Irons: 19' Cobra CB's
Drivers: Titleist TS3 & Cobra F9
Fairway: Titleist 917F2
Hybrid: A-Grind
2 iron: Ping Rapture
Wedges: Ping Gorge 2.0 Stealth's
Putter: Evnroll 9.1
Balls: ProV1

> @balls_deep said:

> > @JerryTBall said:

> > > @balls_deep said:

> > > > Shipment arrived today, also the Mizuno bag Mizuno GAVE me due to a 3 day delay on a set of Mizuno irons I bought earlier. I was going to sell and buy a ping bag but it’s a really nice looking bag, low key, does not scream Mizuno!!

> > > > 74v7ygo6ubx9.jpeg

> > > > 3rjtz1b656sd.jpeg

> > > >

> > >

> > > There’s just something funny about some of the smallest blades on the market combined with “cavity back wedges for cavity back golfers” lol

> >

> > You know you seem to always have a snide comment, you tell ping to make their glide wedges muscle back then OK, I’m trying to get as close as I can to that iron for my wedges, the one Cleveland wedge was an experiment. I traded my Z Forge irons in and I would’ve used there gap muscle back if I still had it, I don’t need cavity back, if it happens to be that way oh well. I don’t like volkey wedges.

>

> My snide remark is more towards Cleveland than yourself. I think the marketing campaign is hilarious. By all accounts they're nice clubs. No shade getting thrown your way, no need to be sensitive.

Nice backwards walk. It wasn't read that way by me (and Jerry) and I'm fully on Jerry's bandwagon here as you seem to relish in making smart remarks instead of substantiative info. Try being positive.

Paradym 10.5

Epic 3w 15

Callaway Apex UW 21*

Titelist T150

Callaway Jaws 5 50*, 54*

Cleve Zip 60*

> @kcsf said:

> > @balls_deep said:

> > > @JerryTBall said:

> > > > @balls_deep said:

> > > > > Shipment arrived today, also the Mizuno bag Mizuno GAVE me due to a 3 day delay on a set of Mizuno irons I bought earlier. I was going to sell and buy a ping bag but it’s a really nice looking bag, low key, does not scream Mizuno!!

> > > > > 74v7ygo6ubx9.jpeg

> > > > > 3rjtz1b656sd.jpeg

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > There’s just something funny about some of the smallest blades on the market combined with “cavity back wedges for cavity back golfers” lol

> > >

> > > You know you seem to always have a snide comment, you tell ping to make their glide wedges muscle back then OK, I’m trying to get as close as I can to that iron for my wedges, the one Cleveland wedge was an experiment. I traded my Z Forge irons in and I would’ve used there gap muscle back if I still had it, I don’t need cavity back, if it happens to be that way oh well. I don’t like volkey wedges.

> >

> > My snide remark is more towards Cleveland than yourself. I think the marketing campaign is hilarious. By all accounts they're nice clubs. No shade getting thrown your way, no need to be sensitive.

>

> Nice backwards walk. It wasn't read that way by me (and Jerry) and I'm fully on Jerry's bandwagon here as you seen to relish in making smart remarks instead of substantiative info. Try being positive.

No backwards walk here. I mean what I say and say what I mean. I put a lot of good info on this forum. No need to be a snowflake there Mr. keyboard warrior. I'm on this thread because I'm genuinely interested in the Blueprint.

Look a lot of threads have been going real well . when I first started posting on different threads here there was always some guy had to comment could you use some commas or some quote mark, some periods and some?‘s instead of rambling on. So I started watching my punctuation more and I stopped getting chastised for that and then I’m just trying to post some pictures and share some cool info. We bent the Cleveland to 54 from 57, wasn’t even right from get go, but that is an amazing club, saved my 4 strokes, to the range tomorrow, no golf, need make sure get those lie angles right. You know it’s funny when you interpret a comment on here it’s almost kind a like the same reaction I give or get when you talk to somebody on the course and you say wow that putt so-and-so made the other day was really good and they’ll get this real gruff voice, I don’t watch television golf, just gets uncomfortable. It’s like anything you say it’s going to get an opposite answer from what you’re thinking you say it’s blue they say it’s black oh well I guess that’s life I learned that 20 years in the Navy 14 of that underwater with Guy stuck in a tube three months at a time.

> @balls_deep said:

> > @kcsf said:

> > > @balls_deep said:

> > > > > @balls_deep said:

> > > > > > @JerryTBall said:

> > > > > > Shipment arrived today, also the Mizuno bag Mizuno GAVE me due to a 3 day delay on a set of Mizuno irons I bought earlier. I was going to sell and buy a ping bag but it’s a really nice looking bag, low key, does not scream Mizuno!!

> > > > > > 74v7ygo6ubx9.jpeg

> > > > > > 3rjtz1b656sd.jpeg

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > There’s just something funny about some of the smallest blades on the market combined with “cavity back wedges for cavity back golfers” lol

> > > >

> > > > You know you seem to always have a snide comment, you tell ping to make their glide wedges muscle back then OK, I’m trying to get as close as I can to that iron for my wedges, the one Cleveland wedge was an experiment. I traded my Z Forge irons in and I would’ve used there gap muscle back if I still had it, I don’t need cavity back, if it happens to be that way oh well. I don’t like volkey wedges.

> > >

> > > My snide remark is more towards Cleveland than yourself. I think the marketing campaign is hilarious. By all accounts they're nice clubs. No shade getting thrown your way, no need to be sensitive.

> >

> > Nice backwards walk. It wasn't read that way by me (and Jerry) and I'm fully on Jerry's bandwagon here as you seen to relish in making smart remarks instead of substantiative info. Try being positive.

>

> No backwards walk here. I mean what I say and say what I mean. I put a lot of good info on this forum. No need to be a snowflake there Mr. keyboard warrior. I'm on this thread because I'm genuinely interested in the Blueprint.

I’m not taking any sides, but I had the same thought about the blade length of irons vs. the wedges. I’ve always been someone who was very sensitive to changes in blade length within the set, like I’ve actually had sleepless nights about it (not even a joke).

Good on you Jerry for not being a total head case like myself.

Former professional golfer. Current amateur human being.

Driver: PXG 0811X Gen 4 7.5 HZRDUS Smoke iM10 Green 60 TX 45.9" D3

Driver 2: Taylormade Burner Mini 11.5 HZRDUS Smoke Green 70 X D5

Fairway: PXG 0311XF Gen 5 4 Wood; Smoke iM10 Green 70 TX D6

Irons: PXG 0317X; PXG 0311T Gen 5; 5-GW DG 105 X D7

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM9 56 S Grind;  Cleveland RTX Full Face 64 DG 120 X E0

Putter: PXG Battle Ready Raptor 38” Wristlock Grip

> @PowderedToastMan said:

> > @balls_deep said:

> > > @kcsf said:

> > > > @balls_deep said:

> > > > > > @balls_deep said:

> > > > > > > @JerryTBall said:

> > > > > > > Shipment arrived today, also the Mizuno bag Mizuno GAVE me due to a 3 day delay on a set of Mizuno irons I bought earlier. I was going to sell and buy a ping bag but it’s a really nice looking bag, low key, does not scream Mizuno!!

> > > > > > > 74v7ygo6ubx9.jpeg

> > > > > > > 3rjtz1b656sd.jpeg

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > There’s just something funny about some of the smallest blades on the market combined with “cavity back wedges for cavity back golfers” lol

> > > > >

> > > > > You know you seem to always have a snide comment, you tell ping to make their glide wedges muscle back then OK, I’m trying to get as close as I can to that iron for my wedges, the one Cleveland wedge was an experiment. I traded my Z Forge irons in and I would’ve used there gap muscle back if I still had it, I don’t need cavity back, if it happens to be that way oh well. I don’t like volkey wedges.

> > > >

> > > > My snide remark is more towards Cleveland than yourself. I think the marketing campaign is hilarious. By all accounts they're nice clubs. No shade getting thrown your way, no need to be sensitive.

> > >

> > > Nice backwards walk. It wasn't read that way by me (and Jerry) and I'm fully on Jerry's bandwagon here as you seen to relish in making smart remarks instead of substantiative info. Try being positive.

> >

> > No backwards walk here. I mean what I say and say what I mean. I put a lot of good info on this forum. No need to be a snowflake there Mr. keyboard warrior. I'm on this thread because I'm genuinely interested in the Blueprint.

>

> I’m not taking any sides, but I had the same thought about the blade length of irons vs. the wedges. I’ve always been someone who was very sensitive to changes in blade length within the set, like I’ve actually had sleepless nights about it (not even a joke).

>

> Good on you Jerry for not being a total head case like myself.

>

>

Well thank you and right now the only thing I am obsessing over right now and going to lose sleep, is lie angle, because I took right out of the box, to a round of golf and I refuse to believe it’s my swing that made these go right all day I got a believe they need to be more upright so I’ll take care of that this week. I hit a Mizuno iron with the steel fiber flight control shaft in it the other day, I’m taking a hard look at those shafts, they’re really nice.

> @balls_deep said:

> > @kcsf said:

> > > @balls_deep said:

> > > > > > Shipment arrived today, also the Mizuno bag Mizuno GAVE me due to a 3 day delay on a set of Mizuno irons I bought earlier. I was going to sell and buy a ping bag but it’s a really nice looking bag, low key, does not scream Mizuno!!

> > > > > > 74v7ygo6ubx9.jpeg

> > > > > > 3rjtz1b656sd.jpeg

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > There’s just something funny about some of the smallest blades on the market combined with “cavity back wedges for cavity back golfers” lol

> > > >

> > > > You know you seem to always have a snide comment, you tell ping to make their glide wedges muscle back then OK, I’m trying to get as close as I can to that iron for my wedges, the one Cleveland wedge was an experiment. I traded my Z Forge irons in and I would’ve used there gap muscle back if I still had it, I don’t need cavity back, if it happens to be that way oh well. I don’t like volkey wedges.

> > >

> > > My snide remark is more towards Cleveland than yourself. I think the marketing campaign is hilarious. By all accounts they're nice clubs. No shade getting thrown your way, no need to be sensitive.

> >

> > Nice backwards walk. It wasn't read that way by me (and Jerry) and I'm fully on Jerry's bandwagon here as you seen to relish in making smart remarks instead of substantiative info. Try being positive.

>

> No backwards walk here. I mean what I say and say what I mean. I put a lot of good info on this forum. No need to be a snowflake there Mr. keyboard warrior. I'm on this thread because I'm genuinely interested in the Blueprint.

Snowflake? Keyboard warrior? Name calling. C'mon, you can do better.

The only one getting sensitive here is you.

Paradym 10.5

Epic 3w 15

Callaway Apex UW 21*

Titelist T150

Callaway Jaws 5 50*, 54*

Cleve Zip 60*

> @JerryTBall said:

> > @PowderedToastMan said:

> > > @balls_deep said:

> > > > @kcsf said:

> > > > > > > @balls_deep said:

> > > > > > > > @JerryTBall said:

> > > > > > > > Shipment arrived today, also the Mizuno bag Mizuno GAVE me due to a 3 day delay on a set of Mizuno irons I bought earlier. I was going to sell and buy a ping bag but it’s a really nice looking bag, low key, does not scream Mizuno!!

> > > > > > > > 74v7ygo6ubx9.jpeg

> > > > > > > > 3rjtz1b656sd.jpeg

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > There’s just something funny about some of the smallest blades on the market combined with “cavity back wedges for cavity back golfers” lol

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You know you seem to always have a snide comment, you tell ping to make their glide wedges muscle back then OK, I’m trying to get as close as I can to that iron for my wedges, the one Cleveland wedge was an experiment. I traded my Z Forge irons in and I would’ve used there gap muscle back if I still had it, I don’t need cavity back, if it happens to be that way oh well. I don’t like volkey wedges.

> > > > >

> > > > > My snide remark is more towards Cleveland than yourself. I think the marketing campaign is hilarious. By all accounts they're nice clubs. No shade getting thrown your way, no need to be sensitive.

> > > >

> > > > Nice backwards walk. It wasn't read that way by me (and Jerry) and I'm fully on Jerry's bandwagon here as you seen to relish in making smart remarks instead of substantiative info. Try being positive.

> > >

> > > No backwards walk here. I mean what I say and say what I mean. I put a lot of good info on this forum. No need to be a snowflake there Mr. keyboard warrior. I'm on this thread because I'm genuinely interested in the Blueprint.

> >

> > I’m not taking any sides, but I had the same thought about the blade length of irons vs. the wedges. I’ve always been someone who was very sensitive to changes in blade length within the set, like I’ve actually had sleepless nights about it (not even a joke).

> >

> > Good on you Jerry for not being a total head case like myself.

> >

> >

> Well thank you and right now the only thing I am obsessing over right now and going to lose sleep, is lie angle, because I took right out of the box, to a round of golf and I refuse to believe it’s my swing that made these go right all day I got a believe they need to be more upright so I’ll take care of that this week. I hit a Mizuno iron with the steel fiber flight control shaft in it the other day, I’m taking a hard look at those shafts, they’re really nice.

>

How did the Mizuno go direction wise? They play off of a 61.5 7 iron which is flatter than many OEMs. A recent Mark Crossfield swing path fix vid showed him attempting to hit cuts with a club that was way too upright for him. He was 7 out to in with his path slightly open face and was still hitting pulls. Goes to show how much affect lie any makes. That said, are you hitting pushes, fades, or push fades?