Titleist TS4

philt90

Any reviews on this driver, looking at changing from a TS3 to a TS4 pretty solid ball striker so just a preferred look and lower spin ?? anyone made the jump or put the TS4 through it paces

Titleist TSR3 9 Ventus Black TR 6X 
Titleist TSR3 15 Tensei Av Raw Orange 75TX 

Callaway UW 19 Tensei AV Raw Blue 85TX
4 - AW Titleist T100s Project X 6.5 

Cleveland RTX Zip Raw, 54, FullFace 58 Project X 6.5 wedge

L.A.B Golf Mezz1 35/71 Garsen Quad Tour
Titleist Pro V1 2023

I think it’s fairly niche due to the smaller head size and lower spin. I’ve hit one and like it, but didn’t track the numbers.

Im hoping to do a low spin review in a few weeks if I have the time.

• Like 1

As of  10/11/2021

9 Callaway Mavrk Sub Zero with Ventus Black 7X

13 Degree Srixon 3 wood Project X Black 6.5

19 Degree Sub70 939 Pro with Proforce V2

4 Utility Sub70 699u 22 degree Proforce V2

5-GW Srixon Zx5 with Project X 6.5

Sub70 286 54

Sub70 JB Low Bounce 58

SeeMore milled Tri-Mallet fit and built at SeeMore 

I hit it on trackman the other day, it seemed more fade biased than ts3 to me. Ts3 and ts4 were spinning the same for me, but ts3 i was hitting straight and ts4 were fades so I suspect ts4 would spin less if i was squaring it. Because of the fade/ toe bias the face felt hard to square and heavy and therefore swung it about 3 mph slower with the same shaft for some reason. The head does what it is designed to do though

Ping G400 Max 9* Tensei Pro Orange 70TX
Ping G400 3 crossover Alta stiff
Callaway Apex 4-SW recoil 780 stiff
Cleveland cbx 60* recoil stiff
Biomech Acculock
Snell MTB Black

I'm not particularly high spin. My F9 sits around 2200-2300rpm. TS3 was 1900-2100 and TS4 was was down around 1500-1600. It looks fantastic but IMO it fits a very small portion of skilled golfers. TS3 is plenty low spin for most and a fair bit more forgiving.

I've been gaming it since it came out in July. I have always played the tour sized drivers heads, Titleist 910D3, 915D3,917D3, M1-440, M3-440, have always prefered the smaller CC heads. Yup, I have tried the 460's but seems like your just swinging at the ball & know it will be Ok.. With the 8.5degree TS4, right off the bat, 1st swing and hearing that sound, I know i made the right decision on my purchase. Always nice to see the ball do what you want it to do when struck properly and more importantly, it allows for more focus and attention on the strike. If your a Titileist player, your gonna love it.

Zero doubt that the TS4 is the longest driver I’ve ever had. I like the 430cc head. To be fair, loved the TS3. I did not find it to be particularly more forgiving than the TS4, though. My good passes generate better results with the TS4, my bad swings generated less than desirable results with both.

• Like 1

Great sound, looks beautiful, and longest I've hit..... But got me into far too much trouble on bad days. Hit 1 fairway in my last round with it. Moved to Epic Flash and am finding much more consistency. 14/14 fairways last weekend. If you're a very low spin player TS4 may be perfect for you. To make it work I think I needed to move out of the low/low shaft profile I've always used. Biggest problem for me with it was I couldnt hit a draw due to lack of spin. I prefer to play a draw, but couldn't keep them in the air with TS4.

Titleist TSR3 8* PX HZRDUS Blue 
Titleist TSR2+ PX HZRDUS Yellow
Titleist 980 17* Project X black
Titleist T100 4-6 Project X

Titleist 620mb 7-9 Project X
Titleist SM8 46* PX
Titleist SM8 53* PX
Titleist SM8 59* PX
Scotty Special Select Newport2
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1141363-golflefty-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

The ts4 is one of the better looking new drivers this cycle! Feels really solid and hot off the face. I love smaller size drivers and you really have to in order to appreciate it. If it wasn’t so expensive it would be in the bag.

Mizuno   STZ 230 9.5*   Tensei Raw White 65x

Taylormade   Tour Issue Stealth  3 HL Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5

Taylormade   Stealth+ 5w   Diamana OG Kai’Li 70x  

Wilson   Staff CB 7-P / D9 Forged 5-6  Modus 120x

Searching…

Searching…  

Srixon Z Star 💎  OR   Bridgestone Tour B X 

> @golflefty said:

> Great sound, looks beautiful, and longest I've hit..... But got me into far too much trouble on bad days. Hit 1 fairway in my last round with it. Moved to Epic Flash and am finding much more consistency. 14/14 fairways last weekend. If you're a very low spin player TS4 may be perfect for you. To make it work I think I needed to move out of the low/low shaft profile I've always used. Biggest problem for me with it was I couldnt hit a draw due to lack of spin. I prefer to play a draw, but couldn't keep them in the air with TS4

Golf equipment is certainly unique in that what we use needs to fit us. I, respectfully, think that you need to be a high spin generating player to benefit from the TS4. If the TS3 is already knocking enough spin off for you, then you are in good shape and wouldn’t benefit from the TS4. I really enjoy the TS4 aesthetically, by site and sound, and play it as well as any driver I’ve had. May be the driver shaft combo, may be the driver head, may be my swing today....but I was hitting fairways today and hitting draws. Just an observation not that either of us is wrong, but that the equipment needs to work with the player, and the player needs to work with the equipment for it to be a good fit.

> @SBH9458 said:

> > @golflefty said:

> > Great sound, looks beautiful, and longest I've hit..... But got me into far too much trouble on bad days. Hit 1 fairway in my last round with it. Moved to Epic Flash and am finding much more consistency. 14/14 fairways last weekend. If you're a very low spin player TS4 may be perfect for you. To make it work I think I needed to move out of the low/low shaft profile I've always used. Biggest problem for me with it was I couldnt hit a draw due to lack of spin. I prefer to play a draw, but couldn't keep them in the air with TS4

>

> Golf equipment is certainly unique in that what we use needs to fit us. I, respectfully, think that you need to be a high spin generating player to benefit from the TS4. If the TS3 is already knocking enough spin off for you, then you are in good shape and wouldn’t benefit from the TS4. I really enjoy the TS4 aesthetically, by site and sound, and play it as well as any driver I’ve had. May be the driver shaft combo, may be the driver head, may be my swing today....but I was hitting fairways today and hitting draws. Just an observation not that either of us is wrong, but that the equipment needs to work with the player, and the player needs to work with the equipment for it to be a good fit.

Agreed, think it's a great great driver for high spin players. Unfortunately I'm just not well enough into that category.

Titleist TSR3 8* PX HZRDUS Blue 
Titleist TSR2+ PX HZRDUS Yellow
Titleist 980 17* Project X black
Titleist T100 4-6 Project X

Titleist 620mb 7-9 Project X
Titleist SM8 46* PX
Titleist SM8 53* PX
Titleist SM8 59* PX
Scotty Special Select Newport2
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1141363-golflefty-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

Did anyone loft up from the TS3, Im playing a 8.5 TS3 but iv changed my swing and need more loft now. so if I needed say 9.5 would you go 10.5 in TS4

Titleist TSR3 9 Ventus Black TR 6X 
Titleist TSR3 15 Tensei Av Raw Orange 75TX 

Callaway UW 19 Tensei AV Raw Blue 85TX
4 - AW Titleist T100s Project X 6.5 

Cleveland RTX Zip Raw, 54, FullFace 58 Project X 6.5 wedge

L.A.B Golf Mezz1 35/71 Garsen Quad Tour
Titleist Pro V1 2023

I play the TS3 in 8.5 and was hitting the TS4 9.5 with a similar launch. Spin was definitely a little lower with TS4. I prefer the smaller head (and I like to play a shorter shaft). However, while my numbers were good with the TS4, the sweet spot seemed much smaller and I got quite a lot of feedback even on shots I hit close to bullseye. So the feel and consistency (forgiveness, really) was lower on TS4 and so, at least for now, I'm sticking with my TS3. I would love to experiment with a TS4 with a 44.50" shaft. Winter project. : )

Titleist TSR3 08.75 – AD DI 65x

Titleist TSR2 14.50 – AD DI 75x

Titleist TSR2 17.25 – AD DI 85x

Titleist TSR2 21.00 – AD DI 95x

Titleist T150 4i-6i – X100 Tour

Titleist T100 7i-9i – X100 Tour

Titleist SM09 Pw-Lw – S400 Tour

Titleist Pro V1 – White Hot OG5

Yes, the face angle closes when lofting up on these... it opens when lowering loft.

Edit: I don't find that it is unappealing though (if you are averse to a closed or open face...). It's mostly negligible. I prefer the C1 setting myself because of the flatter lie angle, but to my eye it looks almost equal to the Standard A1 setting. See the Titleist True Fit charts, but beware they change for RH or LH.

Titleist TSR3 10* Ventus Blue 6X

Titleist TSR3 14.5* GD AD IZ 7X

Titleist T200 3 iron GD AD DI HY

Titleist T150 4-PW DG Tour White

Titleist Vokey 48*, 54*, 60* DG Tour Issue

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

I game TS3 and will keep gaming TS3 but I did give the TS4 a go. I just couldn’t spin it enough but then, lower spin is exactly what it is lined up to do. On my best swings, I was hitting absolute bombs but bad swings and the ball was just falling out of the sky. Definitely a niche product but then for the guys that need it, this will be a superb driver.

Titleist TSR2 8.25* Project X EvenFlow T1100 White 6.0
Titleist TSR3 15* Project X Hzrdus Smoke RBX 6.0
Titleist U505 3 Iron Project X Hzrdus Smoke RBX 6.0
Titleist T200/T150 4-PW KBS Tour Stiff
Titleist Vokey SM9 50.08F, 54.12D (Raw) & 60.04L (Raw) True Temper S200
Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
ProV1 2023

> @cmb71 said:

> Yes, the face angle closes when lofting up on these... it opens when lowering loft.

> Edit: I don't find that it is unappealing though (if you are averse to a closed or open face...). It's mostly negligible. I prefer the C1 setting myself because of the flatter lie angle, but to my eye it looks almost equal to the Standard A1 setting. See the Titleist True Fit charts, but beware they change for RH or LH.

Thanks, pretty much what I suspected. I'm considering the T4 in 10.5 so if I desire to go lower it will open up. I have a Mizuno in 9.5 and would not mind it with more loft but the closing of face is irksome to me and don't want to repeat that mistake. I'll check out True Fit.

> @Nard_S said:

> > @cmb71 said:

> > Yes, the face angle closes when lofting up on these... it opens when lowering loft.

> > Edit: I don't find that it is unappealing though (if you are averse to a closed or open face...). It's mostly negligible. I prefer the C1 setting myself because of the flatter lie angle, but to my eye it looks almost equal to the Standard A1 setting. See the Titleist True Fit charts, but beware they change for RH or LH.

>

> Thanks, pretty much what I suspected. I'm considering the T4 in 10.5 so if I desire to go lower it will open up. I have a Mizuno in 9.5 and would not mind it with more loft but the closing of face is irksome to me and don't want to repeat that mistake. I'll check out True Fit.

>

It's loft or face angle, not both no?

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1081535/how-adjustable-drivers-actually-work-everyone-should-be-required-to-watch-this-to-be-allowed-to-pos#latest

> @agolf1 said:

> > @Nard_S said:

> > > @cmb71 said:

> > > Yes, the face angle closes when lofting up on these... it opens when lowering loft.

> > > Edit: I don't find that it is unappealing though (if you are averse to a closed or open face...). It's mostly negligible. I prefer the C1 setting myself because of the flatter lie angle, but to my eye it looks almost equal to the Standard A1 setting. See the Titleist True Fit charts, but beware they change for RH or LH.

> >

> > Thanks, pretty much what I suspected. I'm considering the T4 in 10.5 so if I desire to go lower it will open up. I have a Mizuno in 9.5 and would not mind it with more loft but the closing of face is irksome to me and don't want to repeat that mistake. I'll check out True Fit.

> >

> It's loft or face angle, not both no?

>

> https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1081535/how-adjustable-drivers-actually-work-everyone-should-be-required-to-watch-this-to-be-allowed-to-pos#latest

Dunno, but when I tweak loft, face angle or how she sits changes too. From what I've heard that's SOP on adjustable but not entirely all.

> @Nard_S said:

> > @agolf1 said:

> > > @Nard_S said:

> > > > @cmb71 said:

> > > > Yes, the face angle closes when lofting up on these... it opens when lowering loft.

> > > > Edit: I don't find that it is unappealing though (if you are averse to a closed or open face...). It's mostly negligible. I prefer the C1 setting myself because of the flatter lie angle, but to my eye it looks almost equal to the Standard A1 setting. See the Titleist True Fit charts, but beware they change for RH or LH.

> > >

> > > Thanks, pretty much what I suspected. I'm considering the T4 in 10.5 so if I desire to go lower it will open up. I have a Mizuno in 9.5 and would not mind it with more loft but the closing of face is irksome to me and don't want to repeat that mistake. I'll check out True Fit.

> > >

> > It's loft or face angle, not both no?

> >

> > https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1081535/how-adjustable-drivers-actually-work-everyone-should-be-required-to-watch-this-to-be-allowed-to-pos#latest

>

> Dunno, but when I tweak loft, face angle or how she sits changes too. From what I've heard that's SOP on adjustable but not entirely all.

The point of his post is if you have a 10.5 head and loft it down, you either have a 9.75 loft and square face or a 10.5 loft and an open face. You don't have a 9.75 loft and an open face.

> @agolf1 said:

> > @Nard_S said:

> > > @agolf1 said:

> > > > @Nard_S said:

> > > > > @cmb71 said:

> > > > > Yes, the face angle closes when lofting up on these... it opens when lowering loft.

> > > > > Edit: I don't find that it is unappealing though (if you are averse to a closed or open face...). It's mostly negligible. I prefer the C1 setting myself because of the flatter lie angle, but to my eye it looks almost equal to the Standard A1 setting. See the Titleist True Fit charts, but beware they change for RH or LH.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks, pretty much what I suspected. I'm considering the T4 in 10.5 so if I desire to go lower it will open up. I have a Mizuno in 9.5 and would not mind it with more loft but the closing of face is irksome to me and don't want to repeat that mistake. I'll check out True Fit.

> > > >

> > > It's loft or face angle, not both no?

> > >

> > > https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1081535/how-adjustable-drivers-actually-work-everyone-should-be-required-to-watch-this-to-be-allowed-to-pos#latest

> >

> > Dunno, but when I tweak loft, face angle or how she sits changes too. From what I've heard that's SOP on adjustable but not entirely all.

> The point of his post is if you have a 10.5 head and loft it down, you either have a 9.75 loft and square face or a 10.5 loft and an open face. You don't have a 9.75 loft and an open face.

True but it changes how it soles, how it "looks" at that point. I don't like drivers that I'm re-tweaking in my grip, I like to grip them as they sole on the ground and that "look" is better when it's open faced.I like anti-left drivers. So when a an OEM offers 8.5, 9.5, 10.5 options I would think that taking a 10.5 version and tweeking down would give me a more open faced "look" than an 8.5* tweaked up.My limited experience with 2 adjustable drivers suggests that would be the case.

• Like 1

> @Nard_S said:

> > @agolf1 said:

> > > @Nard_S said:

> > > > @agolf1 said:

> > > > > @Nard_S said:

> > > > > > @cmb71 said:

> > > > > > Yes, the face angle closes when lofting up on these... it opens when lowering loft.

> > > > > > Edit: I don't find that it is unappealing though (if you are averse to a closed or open face...). It's mostly negligible. I prefer the C1 setting myself because of the flatter lie angle, but to my eye it looks almost equal to the Standard A1 setting. See the Titleist True Fit charts, but beware they change for RH or LH.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks, pretty much what I suspected. I'm considering the T4 in 10.5 so if I desire to go lower it will open up. I have a Mizuno in 9.5 and would not mind it with more loft but the closing of face is irksome to me and don't want to repeat that mistake. I'll check out True Fit.

> > > > >

> > > > It's loft or face angle, not both no?

> > > >

> > > > https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1081535/how-adjustable-drivers-actually-work-everyone-should-be-required-to-watch-this-to-be-allowed-to-pos#latest

> > >

> > > Dunno, but when I tweak loft, face angle or how she sits changes too. From what I've heard that's SOP on adjustable but not entirely all.

> > The point of his post is if you have a 10.5 head and loft it down, you either have a 9.75 loft and square face or a 10.5 loft and an open face. You don't have a 9.75 loft and an open face.

>

> True but it changes how it soles, how it "looks" at that point. I don't like drivers that I'm re-tweaking in my grip, I like to grip them as they sole on the ground and that "look" is better when it's open faced.I like anti-left drivers. So when a an OEM offers 8.5, 9.5, 10.5 options I would think that taking a 10.5 version and tweeking down would give me a more open faced "look" than an 8.5* tweaked up.My limited experience with 2 adjustable drivers suggests that would be the case.

Got it. Seems like you are more lofting it down on the hosel for face adjustment, not actually lower loft. I've always been able to play the Titleist drivers in standard or lower loft setting and try to square the face / not sole the club. But they do look different.

I think many of these super low-spin drivers (TS4, M5 440, etc.) are really for people that have a negative angle of attack and put more spin on the ball than they should due to that. The TS3 is pretty low spin and with the right loft and shaft, it should be plenty suitable for very high swing speeds assuming you have a good, positive angle of attack that you should with a driver.

For reference I gamed an 8.5* TS3 w/ Evenflow T1100 White 65 6.5 for quite a while. When I demo'd the TS4, the only head they had was a 9.5*, but I was able to use my shaft and I was getting the same spin with the 9.5* TS4 as I did with my 8.5* TS3 (right around 1700~1800) both in the C1 setting (standard loft, just a bit flatter lie angle). Launch angle was higher than I wanted with the TS4 with the added loft, but that made it pretty clear that no doubt the TS4 is lower spin. The TS4 was also noticeably less forgiving.

For me, since I was getting pretty ideal numbers with the TS3 already, there was no advantage with the TS4. I'd have to go down to the 8.5* head to get the right launch and then my spin numbers would be too low. And again, added bonus that the TS3 is 460cc and more forgiving. That said, playing the M5 now with the same shaft, loft set to 8.25* and it's just as long as my TS3 with better feel (to me), same forgiveness, and I hit it quite a bit straighter. I struggled with a bit of a hook with the TS3 where the M5 sits more open and I just hit it straighter.

TS3/TS4 and M5 are excellent drivers. Just a matter of preference and what suits your swing type.

TM Qi10 LS 8.25°, Ventus Black 6X, tipped 1”, 44.75” 

TM BRNR Mini Driver at 12° (HWF), HZRDUS Black RDX 70 TX, tipped 1", 43.75"

TM Stealth+ 5w at 18.25°, HZRDUS Black RDX 80 6.5, tipped 1”, 42.5”

2023 Titleist T100 (4-GW), PX 6.0, +1/4”

Vokey SM10 54.12(D), 60.08(M), PX 6.0, +1/4"

Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2, 360g, 35"

> @keith723 said:

> I think many of these super low-spin drivers (TS4, M5 440, etc.) are really for people that have a negative angle of attack and put more spin on the ball than they should due to that. The TS3 is pretty low spin and with the right loft and shaft, it should be plenty suitable for very high swing speeds assuming you have a good, positive angle of attack that you should with a driver.

I generally agree with the concept of playing the bigger head and tweaking things through loft/shaft while retaining the forgiveness. That being said, I've never had as much luck that way (although I haven't tried every combo on the planet either). For years, I had a 983E that I would play a couple of times a season. I always liked the ball flight, and thought the well-struck shots were just as long as anything else. But it wasn't a good decision to play it all the time vs. the bigger heads. I finally found a 915 D4 that produced a similar ball flight, and have been hitting it for a while now. I will say that I tend to get my best results when keeping my AOA around flat, plus or minus a small amount (not saying this is the best way to do things, just that I hit the ball better this way vs. trying to hit up on it considerably). I also like looking down at more loft at address (I don't really care about the head shape/size itself), and have found I can play a little higher loft with this head vs. a D2 or D3.

Unfortunately I've only hit a TS2, and not a TS3, which many people say and the design specs seem to suggest, is an advancement. I'd like to hit a TS4 (I think they just arrived where I am), although I have a feeling that the TS3 may work pretty well for me. I also think any of today's heads, even the 430-440 ones, are not overly difficult to hit, although I get the point that even more MOI is better if you can keep everything else about how the ball flies the same.

> @keith723 said:

> I think many of these super low-spin drivers (TS4, M5 440, etc.) are really for people that have a negative angle of attack and put more spin on the ball than they should due to that. The TS3 is pretty low spin and with the right loft and shaft, it should be plenty suitable for very high swing speeds assuming you have a good, positive angle of attack that you should with a driver.

>

> For reference I gamed an 8.5* TS3 w/ Evenflow T1100 White 65 6.5 for quite a while. When I demo'd the TS4, the only head they had was a 9.5*, but I was able to use my shaft and I was getting the same spin with the 9.5* TS4 as I did with my 8.5* TS3 (right around 1700~1800) both in the C1 setting (standard loft, just a bit flatter lie angle). Launch angle was higher than I wanted with the TS4 with the added loft, but that made it pretty clear that no doubt the TS4 is lower spin. The TS4 was also noticeably less forgiving.

>

> For me, since I was getting pretty ideal numbers with the TS3 already, there was no advantage with the TS4. I'd have to go down to the 8.5* head to get the right launch and then my spin numbers would be too low. And again, added bonus that the TS3 is 460cc and more forgiving. That said, playing the M5 now with the same shaft, loft set to 8.25* and it's just as long as my TS3 with better feel (to me), same forgiveness, and I hit it quite a bit straighter. I struggled with a bit of a hook with the TS3 where the M5 sits more open and I just hit it straighter.

>

> TS3/TS4 and M5 are excellent drivers. Just a matter of preference and what suits your swing type.

I agree for the most part, but for some it’s also about eliminating one side of the course. I have a buddy who is a moderate swing speed guy and isn’t a high spin player and is playing g410 lst 9* and has taken the left side of the course out of play now

> @agolf1 said:

> > @Nard_S said:

> > > @agolf1 said:

> > > > @Nard_S said:

> > > > > @agolf1 said:

> > > > > > @Nard_S said:

> > > > > > > @cmb71 said:

> > > > > > > Yes, the face angle closes when lofting up on these... it opens when lowering loft.

> > > > > > > Edit: I don't find that it is unappealing though (if you are averse to a closed or open face...). It's mostly negligible. I prefer the C1 setting myself because of the flatter lie angle, but to my eye it looks almost equal to the Standard A1 setting. See the Titleist True Fit charts, but beware they change for RH or LH.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks, pretty much what I suspected. I'm considering the T4 in 10.5 so if I desire to go lower it will open up. I have a Mizuno in 9.5 and would not mind it with more loft but the closing of face is irksome to me and don't want to repeat that mistake. I'll check out True Fit.

> > > > > >

> > > > > It's loft or face angle, not both no?

> > > > >

> > > > > https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1081535/how-adjustable-drivers-actually-work-everyone-should-be-required-to-watch-this-to-be-allowed-to-pos#latest

> > > >

> > > > Dunno, but when I tweak loft, face angle or how she sits changes too. From what I've heard that's SOP on adjustable but not entirely all.

> > > The point of his post is if you have a 10.5 head and loft it down, you either have a 9.75 loft and square face or a 10.5 loft and an open face. You don't have a 9.75 loft and an open face.

> >

> > True but it changes how it soles, how it "looks" at that point. I don't like drivers that I'm re-tweaking in my grip, I like to grip them as they sole on the ground and that "look" is better when it's open faced.I like anti-left drivers. So when a an OEM offers 8.5, 9.5, 10.5 options I would think that taking a 10.5 version and tweeking down would give me a more open faced "look" than an 8.5* tweaked up.My limited experience with 2 adjustable drivers suggests that would be the case.

> Got it. Seems like you are more lofting it down on the hosel for face adjustment, not actually lower loft. I've always been able to play the Titleist drivers in standard or lower loft setting and try to square the face / not sole the club. But they do look different.

I love the Driver I use now but on a do over would have got the 10.5* largely based on just how the thing sits. The T4 is similar in looks and specs, got great shaft choices so I may take a chance on one.

• Like 1

Switched from my TS3 to the TS4 about a month and a half ago and loving it. I'm old enough to remember when a driver was the size of a modern 5W, so I actually appreciate the (slightly) smaller size. It's undoubtedly longer than my TS3 - as I'm now keeping up with and often longer than my buddy I was previously well behind off the tee (who's also 10 years younger than me - BOOYAH - sup, #TeamOldGuy). Though I did go from a Tensei Blue S to HZRDUS XS for it.

Regardless, I dig it. A lot.

• Like 1

Titleist TSR3 10° Ventus Black

Titleist TS2 18° Diamana D+

Titleist TSR2 21° Diamana D+ 

Titleist TSi2 24° Diamana D+

Titleist T100 5-7, 620MB 8-PW Axiom 105S

Vokey 50.8°F, 56.14°F, 60.12°D Axiom 125X

Scotty Cameron Newport MMT Putter Concept