2024 Houston Open WITB Photos ×

Diamana ZF Photos and Info

TollBros

> @Red4282 said:

> > @jgard320 said:

> > > @Krt22 said:

> > > Counter balanced at all? Seems like a tensei PO with a stiffer handle?

> >

> > Opposite type of profile. ZF: stiff butt softer mid, PO: soft butt stiff mid. Not sure just how each section frequencies though.

>

> Im curious on what the differences in the zf and mcas blue profile are as they both sound very similar,soft mids. zf maybe stiffer in the tip?

It's stiffer in the tip, with Mr70 fiber. More like the tip of Pro Orange.

> @jgard320 said:

> It's looking like the ultimate fairway profile for me. I actually really enjoyed the stock hzrdus yellow that came in a lot of last year's models. This seems like a similar concept with less on the extreme ends and better quality materials.

It definitely spins less than Hzrdus yellow.

> @TollBros said:

> > @jgard320 said:

> > It's looking like the ultimate fairway profile for me. I actually really enjoyed the stock hzrdus yellow that came in a lot of last year's models. This seems like a similar concept with less on the extreme ends and better quality materials.

>

> It definitely spins less than Hzrdus yellow.

Then it's going to be a great fairway profile for me. Can't wait for mine to get here.

> @jgard320 said:

> > @TollBros said:

> > > @jgard320 said:

> > > It's looking like the ultimate fairway profile for me. I actually really enjoyed the stock hzrdus yellow that came in a lot of last year's models. This seems like a similar concept with less on the extreme ends and better quality materials.

> >

> > It definitely spins less than Hzrdus yellow.

>

> Then it's going to be a great fairway profile for me. Can't wait for mine to get here.

I believe you'll love it. And seriously every time I look at these ZF's, I can't help but think just how damn good they look. Simple yet stunning.

I can't give numbers, but AD-DI is generally regarded as similar to a blueboard profile. I want to say that BF is a bit softer throughout, but follows the same general profile. ZF goes stiffer in the butt and tip, and for a point in the mid, goes softer than the BF. See below:

![](https://www.mca-golf.com/sites/default/files/ei-chart/Diamana_BF-RF-DF-ZF_r1v201806-3-01v2_2.jpg "")

It might be more appropriate to think of ZF as a stiffer handled DF than some sort of radically different BF. Here is the Tensei Blue for comparison:

![](https://www.mca-golf.com/sites/default/files/ei-chart/TENSEI_CK%20Pro%20Blue-CK%20Pro%20White-CK%20Pro%20Orange_r1v20170308_0.png "")

> @jgard320 said:

> I can't give numbers, but AD-DI is generally regarded as similar to a blueboard profile. I want to say that BF is a bit softer throughout, but follows the same general profile. ZF goes stiffer in the butt and tip, and for a point in the mid, goes softer than the BF. See below:

>

> ![](https://www.mca-golf.com/sites/default/files/ei-chart/Diamana_BF-RF-DF-ZF_r1v201806-3-01v2_2.jpg "")

>

> It might be more appropriate to think of ZF as a stiffer handled DF than some sort of radically different BF. Here is the Tensei Blue for comparison:

> ![](https://www.mca-golf.com/sites/default/files/ei-chart/TENSEI_CK%20Pro%20Blue-CK%20Pro%20White-CK%20Pro%20Orange_r1v20170308_0.png "")

>

To me looks like the zf is like a combo of the bf/df. Butt of the bf merged with the tip of the df.

Anyone gaming this yet in a fairway wood?

Hoping it becomes my go to 250 to 260 club that's point and shoot. Currently have a TS2 3w but it's too spinny and needs a shaft that will knock down the flight and spin as I primarily use it off the tee.

Titleist TSR3 10* - Tensei 1K White 60TX

Callaway Paradym TD 15* - Mitsubishi Kaili White 70X

TRS2 21* - Hzrdus Black Gen 4 80X

Titleist T100 - Project X 6.5

Titleist Vokey SM 9 48*/53*/58* - Dynamic Gold S400 Onyx

Taylormade Spider X

2023 ProV1X

I'm very interested in picking one of these up as well. I was playing a KK DC XT 60TX and it was by far the best I've ever driven the ball. Sadly that shaft cracked and is no longer playable. How does this compare to the KK XT? I've hit the BF and quite liked it. Felt like I really got a huge transfer of energy with that shaft into the ball with the BF. It was just a little too soft for a driver. I think it would be amazing in a 3 wood. How do the BF and ZF compare? My driver swing is very sensitive to the timing changes of different shafts, so that is always my biggest worry. I've struggled in the past with counter balanced shafts like the PO, and butt soft shafts like the D+.

> @farris207 said:

> I'm very interested in picking one of these up as well. I was playing a KK DC XT 60TX and it was by far the best I've ever driven the ball. Sadly that shaft cracked and is no longer playable. How does this compare to the KK XT? I've hit the BF and quite liked it. Felt like I really got a huge transfer of energy with that shaft into the ball with the BF. It was just a little too soft for a driver. I think it would be amazing in a 3 wood. How do the BF and ZF compare? My driver swing is very sensitive to the timing changes of different shafts, so that is always my biggest worry. I've struggled in the past with counter balanced shafts like the PO, and butt soft shafts like the D+.

i hit this yesterday, it has a firmer feel than the BF but not nearly has firm in the mid section as the XT. The XT is softer in the handle and firm in the mid, the zf is firmer in the handle and softer in the mid, so a bit of opposites. the flight was higher with the Zf than what i remember with the XT. The flight was not noticeably different than a BF for me, but I was not on a launch monitor. I liked it much better than the XT, but I prefer softer mid shafts.

TSi3  10* Tour AD VR 7x

TSr2+ 14.5* Tour AD DI 9x

TSi3 20* Hybrid Tour AD DI 115tx

u500 4, t100 5-PW, GW Dynamic Gold x100

SM8 54s, 60d Dynamic Gold s400

Scotty Classic Newport 

> @farris207 said:

> Thanks for the info. I really like the elastic load/unload feeling of the BF. The BF really made the ball feel like it jumped of the face to me. Does the ZF retain that feeling even with it being a firmer feel?

I use the BF (80 TX) in my 3 metal, just received my ZF from Toll yesterday and I’m hoping to get out for test round with it today. I’ll let you know how overall feels stacks up with the BF.

This is probably the easiest fairway shaft to launch off the deck that I have ever hit. It gets up to the apex quickly and just kind of hangs out up there and carries. Not too spinny either and the feel is incredible. Very stable but at the same time it doesn’t take too much effort to load. Instantly in the bag. Might not have the most pure distance low spin potential as something like Rogue White, but I feel like I could deliver this profile to the ball with my eyes closed.

> @jgard320 said:

> This is probably the easiest fairway shaft to launch off the deck that I have ever hit. It gets up to the apex quickly and just kind of hangs out up there and carries. Not too spinny either and the feel is incredible. Very stable but at the same time it doesn’t take too much effort to load. Instantly in the bag. Might not have the most pure distance low spin potential as something like Rogue White, but I feel like I could deliver this profile to the ball with my eyes closed.

I was on one of those online chats with a service rep for MRC and he said that the ZF was slightly lower spin than the DF. I ordered a 60 for my driver and a couple of 80s for the fairways. Really hoping that this works out. Have AD TP shafts in my fairways now, and they're fine, but I literally get 0 roll out.

• Like 1

> @gambit said:

> > @jgard320 said:

> > This is probably the easiest fairway shaft to launch off the deck that I have ever hit. It gets up to the apex quickly and just kind of hangs out up there and carries. Not too spinny either and the feel is incredible. Very stable but at the same time it doesn’t take too much effort to load. Instantly in the bag. Might not have the most pure distance low spin potential as something like Rogue White, but I feel like I could deliver this profile to the ball with my eyes closed.

>

> I was on one of those online chats with a service rep for MRC and he said that the ZF was slightly lower spin than the DF. I ordered a 60 for my driver and a couple of 80s for the fairways. Really hoping that this works out. Have AD TP shafts in my fairways now, and they're fine, but I literally get 0 roll out.

Id like to hear your results, ive played the ad tp as well.

• Like 1

> @Red4282 said:

> > @gambit said:

> > > @jgard320 said:

> > > This is probably the easiest fairway shaft to launch off the deck that I have ever hit. It gets up to the apex quickly and just kind of hangs out up there and carries. Not too spinny either and the feel is incredible. Very stable but at the same time it doesn’t take too much effort to load. Instantly in the bag. Might not have the most pure distance low spin potential as something like Rogue White, but I feel like I could deliver this profile to the ball with my eyes closed.

> >

> > I was on one of those online chats with a service rep for MRC and he said that the ZF was slightly lower spin than the DF. I ordered a 60 for my driver and a couple of 80s for the fairways. Really hoping that this works out. Have AD TP shafts in my fairways now, and they're fine, but I literally get 0 roll out.

>

> Id like to hear your results, ive played the ad tp as well.

It’ll be a couple of weeks. Played a few holes this evening with my daughter. Still no roll with the AD TP shafts (Titleist fws) or with the the DF (410+ driver). Might get a TS3 for the ZF 60

Thanks!

> @TollBros said:

> > @nbigg said:

> > Quick question. There seems to be this version in the pics on the first page and a silver ion version. What’s the difference if any? Could just be the sunlight but the pics on the first page look blue. Thanks

>

> It's the silver ion shaft in the photos. Definitely not blue.

Got mine in the mail this afternoon - thanks Toll Bros!! It's as beautiful as I've ever seen a golf shaft. Incredible in the light. Will report back after it's hit. Currently in my TS2 3W. Hoping for some bullets!

Taylormade Spider X

2023 ProV1X

> @jjmurry said:

> Got mine in the mail this afternoon - thanks Toll Bros!! It's as beautiful as I've ever seen a golf shaft. Incredible in the light. Will report back after it's hit. Currently in my TS2 3W. Hoping for some bullets!

I have one going into a TS2 3W once my club builder gets home in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to your review.

> @gambit said:

> > @jjmurry said:

> > Got mine in the mail this afternoon - thanks Toll Bros!! It's as beautiful as I've ever seen a golf shaft. Incredible in the light. Will report back after it's hit. Currently in my TS2 3W. Hoping for some bullets!

>

> I have one going into a TS2 3W once my club builder gets home in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to your review.

Just tested it out. It's a winner! I am admittedly the world's worst fairway wood player and this thing had me hitting some of the hardest hit 3W shots I've ever hit. I was able to work it either way nicely and flight it as well as I ever have for a fairway shaft. I may FINALLY be able to hit a 3W off a tee for once!

Taylormade Spider X

2023 ProV1X

Any driver feedback yet? How does this compare to Tensei Pro White?

Callaway Tour Issue Paradym TD-S 8.5 (7.9) - Fujikura Ventus Black TR 5X

TaylorMade TOUR Stealth 2 15 - Fujikura Ventus Red TR 7X
PXG 0317X Gen 5 19  (Actual 17.5) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 8X
PXG 0311X Gen 5 -  Fujikura Ventus Blue 9X

PXG 0317T - 4 - LAGP L-Series (5) X
Miura KM-700  5-PW - LAGP L-Series (5) X
PXG Milled "Sugar Daddy 2 " 50,54,60 - DG TI S400
Scotty Cameron Holiday LTD (23}/ LAGP 135 (White)

> @jjmurry said:

> > @gambit said:

> > > @jjmurry said:

> > > Got mine in the mail this afternoon - thanks Toll Bros!! It's as beautiful as I've ever seen a golf shaft. Incredible in the light. Will report back after it's hit. Currently in my TS2 3W. Hoping for some bullets!

> >

> > I have one going into a TS2 3W once my club builder gets home in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to your review.

>

> Just tested it out. It's a winner! I am admittedly the world's worst fairway wood player and this thing had me hitting some of the hardest hit 3W shots I've ever hit. I was able to work it either way nicely and flight it as well as I ever have for a fairway shaft. I may FINALLY be able to hit a 3W off a tee for once!

Thank you baby Jesus!