Nike Footwear 2020

1246742
42

Comments

  • CardsChamps11CardsChamps11  632WRX Points: 130Members Posts: 632 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #92

    On -, @The_Timmy said:

    Well, now that they have leaked (if you look hard enough, you can find them on IG),...they are called the Air Zoom Infinity Tour. They are supposed to be the newest and hottest shoe for Nike in 2020. Based off the the Nike React running shoe, I believe. Here's a little better look for you guys.

    The design is cool but the one massive spike is kinda weird on the heel. Looks like a suction cup type thing

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • WarrickWarrick  11140WRX Points: 1,072ClubWRX Posts: 11,140 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #93

    Ok, better, like the white/gray and the blue/gray, now if anything will be available in wide....

    Posted:
    GBB 9* Ventus Black 
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-9 LZ Blackout 
    Mizuno T7 - 45-49-53-58 LZ Blackout 
    Toulon Portland 
    TM TP5X
  • The_TimmyThe_Timmy Faith is everything! Northern Virginia 789WRX Points: 218Handicap: 5Members Posts: 789 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #94

    On -, @CardsChamps11 said:

    On -, @The_Timmy said:

    Well, now that they have leaked (if you look hard enough, you can find them on IG),...they are called the Air Zoom Infinity Tour. They are supposed to be the newest and hottest shoe for Nike in 2020. Based off the the Nike React running shoe, I believe. Here's a little better look for you guys.

    The design is cool but the one massive spike is kinda weird on the heel. Looks like a suction cup type thing

    Posted:
    R,
    TimR

    #farandsure
    #vetgolf
    #itsmorethanjustagame
    #playlikeachampion

    Twitter:
    Instagram:

    Driver: TaylorMade M5
    Fairway Wood:  TaylorMade M5 (3W)
    Hybrid: TaylorMade M3 (2H)
    Irons: TaylorMade P790 (4 - AW)
    Wedge (56*): TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 Black
    Wedge (60*): TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 Black
    Putter: TaylorMade MySpyder

    Veteran Golfers Association: http://www.vgagolf.org
  • dmb3535dmb3535  492WRX Points: 113Members Posts: 492 Greens
    Joined:  #95

    I like them, but still think the tp is a better looking shoe. Still upset they are done with the tp and maybe these will improve with time with me, but don’t think it will replace my tps. Prob going to stock up on couple more pair of white tps, I love that shoe . Thanks for the pics

    Posted:
    DRIVER --Rogue sub zero

    FW- Rogue 3 wood
    M2--5hl

    IRONS--- jpx 900 forged 5-pw

    WEDGES--T7-49-53-56-59

    PUTTER-- scotty cameron buttonback
  • smasma  45WRX Points: 33Members Posts: 45 Bunkers
    Joined:  #96

    If you've never worn a flyknit shoe, they're very comfortable. You usually don't even need laces. I think flyknit will be a nice improvement over the BOA/laceless design of the TPs. Just depends on how waterproof they end up being.

    Posted:

    TaylorMade M6 9 degree
    Titleist 915 Fd 13.5 degree
    Titleist 915H 18 degree
    Titleist 718 AP3 5-AW
    Vokey SM6 52, 56, 60
    Bettinardi QB6
    Lefty!

  • shakeyshakey OvenWRX 1  5840WRX Points: 348Handicap: 4Members Posts: 5,840 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #97

    I had not seen bottom pics. That giant spike in the back is wild.

    Posted:
    Ping G410 Plus 10.5 w/Tensei Orange 60 S
    Ping G410 3(14.5) w/Diamana Ahina 70 S
    NIKE VR Pro II Hybrid 3 (21) w/PX Graphite 5.5
    Ping i E1 3-PW w/CFS Distance Stiff

    Ping Glide 3.0 52SS and 58SS w/DGS300
    Ping Vault 2.0 Dale Anser

    TM TP5 Pix
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • MichiganManMichiganMan HAIL TO THE VICTORS! GO BLUE! Winston-Salem, NC 1662WRX Points: 203Handicap: +1Members Posts: 1,662 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #98

    Is this the hot new shoe

    On -, @shakey and
    On -, @zonacats23 were talking about? If so, I must say I'm a little disappointed aesthetically, but I'll save any further critiques until I see them in person.

    Are all the big names supposed to be wearing this?

    Posted:
    TaylorMade M3 9.5* - Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Blue 7x
    TaylorMade M6 Rocket 14* - Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Blue 8x
    TaylorMade UDI 2 iron - Tour Only Project X HZRDUS 105g 6.5
    TaylorMade RSI 3 iron - KBS C Taper X
    Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 4 iron - KBS C Taper X
    Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW - KBS C Taper X
    TaylorMade Antique Bronze Milled Grind 54* SB - KBS 610
    TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe 58* - KBS 610
    Custom Cameron & Crown Mallet 1
    TaylorMade TP5x
  • StillCantPuttStillCantPutt  95WRX Points: 77Members Posts: 95 Fairways
    Joined:  #99

    Brooks Koepka will be wearing them and heard he will be debuting them in early 2020

    Posted:
  • JRS1939JRS1939  247WRX Points: 116Members Posts: 247 Fairways
    Joined:  #100

    On -, @Warrick said:

    Ok, better, like the white/gray and the blue/gray, now if anything will be available in wide....

    It says right in the post.... Wide with a model number?

    Posted:
  • jwhite86jwhite86  796WRX Points: 259Handicap: 12ClubWRX Posts: 796 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #101

    The other colors give me a little bit of an Air Max 270 vibe... Not sold on them yet

    Posted:
    WITB
    Driver: TS2 10.5 - Diamana DF 60 TX
    3 Wood: 915 F 16.5 - Blueboard
    5 Wood: 909 F2 18.5 - Blueboard
    Hybrids: 816 H1 21 & 25 - Blueboard
    Irons 6-PW: 765 - PX LZ
    Wedges: 54º, 60º PXG 0311 - KBS
    Putter: Newport Mil-Spec

    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1651462-jwhite86-witb/
  • KMeloneyKMeloney  4993WRX Points: 296Handicap:[email protected] 7Members Posts: 4,993 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #102

    They're going to make for some crazier tan lines, but I think I really like these. Thanks for posting pics.

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • shakeyshakey OvenWRX 1  5840WRX Points: 348Handicap: 4Members Posts: 5,840 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #103

    On -, @MichiganMan said:

    Is this the hot new shoe
    On -, @shakey and
    On -, @zonacats23 were talking about? If so, I must say I'm a little disappointed aesthetically, but I'll save any further critiques until I see them in person.

    Are all the big names supposed to be wearing this?

    Yes. This is the shoe.

    Posted:
    Ping G410 Plus 10.5 w/Tensei Orange 60 S
    Ping G410 3(14.5) w/Diamana Ahina 70 S
    NIKE VR Pro II Hybrid 3 (21) w/PX Graphite 5.5
    Ping i E1 3-PW w/CFS Distance Stiff

    Ping Glide 3.0 52SS and 58SS w/DGS300
    Ping Vault 2.0 Dale Anser

    TM TP5 Pix
  • Rfern12Rfern12  361WRX Points: 146Members Posts: 361 Greens
    Joined:  #104

    On -, @shakey said:

    On -, @MichiganMan said:

    Is this the hot new shoe
    On -, @shakey and
    On -, @zonacats23 were talking about? If so, I must say I'm a little disappointed aesthetically, but I'll save any further critiques until I see them in person.

    Are all the big names supposed to be wearing this?

    Yes. This is the shoe.

    So stock up on TPs.

    Posted:
  • shakeyshakey OvenWRX 1  5840WRX Points: 348Handicap: 4Members Posts: 5,840 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #105

    On -, @Rfern12 said:

    On -, @shakey said:

    On -, @MichiganMan said:

    Is this the hot new shoe
    On -, @shakey and
    On -, @zonacats23 were talking about? If so, I must say I'm a little disappointed aesthetically, but I'll save any further critiques until I see them in person.

    Are all the big names supposed to be wearing this?

    Yes. This is the shoe.

    So stock up on TPs.

    That’s up to you. I love the TP, but I also think the Infinity shoe looks awesome. But it’ll all come down to fit. If they fit, I’ll have a few pairs. If not, I’ve got multiple pairs of TPs and AM1s plus others to get me by.

    Posted:
    Ping G410 Plus 10.5 w/Tensei Orange 60 S
    Ping G410 3(14.5) w/Diamana Ahina 70 S
    NIKE VR Pro II Hybrid 3 (21) w/PX Graphite 5.5
    Ping i E1 3-PW w/CFS Distance Stiff

    Ping Glide 3.0 52SS and 58SS w/DGS300
    Ping Vault 2.0 Dale Anser

    TM TP5 Pix
  • ASN21ASN21 #TeamTaylorMade Bay Area 377WRX Points: 335Handicap: 19Members Posts: 377 Greens
    Joined:  #106

    Have to say I am not a fan of the 5 colorways we saw. The tech seems cool but not really catching my eye design wise.

    Posted:

    TaylorMade M6 10.5 - Aldila Rogue Black
    TaylorMade M6 3 Wood - Aldila Rogue Silver
    TaylorMade GAPR HI 3 & 4 - KBS Hybrid
    TaylorMade P790 5-AW - Project X LZ
    TaylorMade Milled Grind My HI-TOE 56 & 60 - Project X T
    TaylorMade My Spider X
    TaylorMade TP5/X

  • nealkbnealkb  432WRX Points: 144Members Posts: 432 Greens
    Joined:  #107

    These also appear to be new? On Tony’s instagram story

    Posted:
    White R1 Graffaloy Bimatrix Pink Stiff
    XHOT Pro 3W
    XHOT Pro 3h XHOT (4-5H)
    6-A XHot w SpeedStep 85 Stiff
    MP-4 54 +58, SM-4 64
    Scotty
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • StillCantPuttStillCantPutt  95WRX Points: 77Members Posts: 95 Fairways
    Joined:  #108

    ⬆️ Those like a Free running shoe. Not golf related

    Posted:
  • WarrickWarrick  11140WRX Points: 1,072ClubWRX Posts: 11,140 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #109

    Yep, new free RN shoes

    Posted:
    GBB 9* Ventus Black 
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-9 LZ Blackout 
    Mizuno T7 - 45-49-53-58 LZ Blackout 
    Toulon Portland 
    TM TP5X
  • Take_Me_HomeTake_Me_Home  205WRX Points: 66Handicap: 13.9Members Posts: 205 Fairways
    Joined:  edited Sep 25, 2019 #110

    These remind me a little of the FI Flex i have from a couple years ago, which are super comfortable and i always get compliments on when i wear them

    Posted:
    Driver: Titleist 910 D3
    3w: 915 F 15*
    Hybrid: Taylormade Rescue Mid TP 16*
    Irons: 3-PW Titleist DCI 822 OS
    Wedges: Titleist Vokey 52 & 56
    Putter: Scotty Cameron GoLo7
  • nickosbadnickosbad  344WRX Points: 97Members Posts: 344 Greens
    Joined:  #111

    I take it if they’re Flyknit that means they won’t be waterproof??......big mistake if that’s the case!!

    Posted:
    Cobra F9 Yellow 9' HZRDUS Smoke 6.0
    Cobra F9 Tour 4-5 HXRDUS Smoke 6.0
    Taylormade P790 #3 C-Taper 120 Stiff
    Taylormade P770 4-PW C-Taper 120 Stiff
    Nike Engage 52' Square
    Nike Engage 56' Square
    Nike Engage 58' Dual Sole
    Nike Engage 60' Toe Sweep
    Taylormade Spider X Copper
    Ping Anser Nickel
    Ping DLX Cart / 4 Series White Tour Carry Bag
  • Take_Me_HomeTake_Me_Home  205WRX Points: 66Handicap: 13.9Members Posts: 205 Fairways
    Joined:  #112

    It says “waterproof Flyknit” right on one of the pictures

    On -, @nickosbad said:

    I take it if they’re Flyknit that means they won’t be waterproof??......big mistake if that’s the case!!
    Posted:
    Driver: Titleist 910 D3
    3w: 915 F 15*
    Hybrid: Taylormade Rescue Mid TP 16*
    Irons: 3-PW Titleist DCI 822 OS
    Wedges: Titleist Vokey 52 & 56
    Putter: Scotty Cameron GoLo7
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • MichiganManMichiganMan HAIL TO THE VICTORS! GO BLUE! Winston-Salem, NC 1662WRX Points: 203Handicap: +1Members Posts: 1,662 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #114

    On -, @zonacats23 said:

    On -, @nickosbad said:

    I take it if they’re Flyknit that means they won’t be waterproof??......big mistake if that’s the case!!

    They are waterproof. They have react. They have zoom air. The new sole is amazing. For those who dont take the time to read it, they did TONS of testing because of all the people who complained about the "marks" the Lunar Control Vapors left. The Infinity Tour leaves less marks than even Footjoys. So that argument is dead before it even starts.

    This aspect is quite fascinating to me and speaks to the voice consumers actually have when it comes to R&D.

    I'm genuinely curious to see these in person and hope they impress me more than the photos suggest.

    Posted:
    TaylorMade M3 9.5* - Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Blue 7x
    TaylorMade M6 Rocket 14* - Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Blue 8x
    TaylorMade UDI 2 iron - Tour Only Project X HZRDUS 105g 6.5
    TaylorMade RSI 3 iron - KBS C Taper X
    Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 4 iron - KBS C Taper X
    Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW - KBS C Taper X
    TaylorMade Antique Bronze Milled Grind 54* SB - KBS 610
    TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi-Toe 58* - KBS 610
    Custom Cameron & Crown Mallet 1
    TaylorMade TP5x
  • zonacats23zonacats23  742WRX Points: 234Members Posts: 742 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #115

    On -, @MichiganMan said:

    On -, @zonacats23 said:

    On -, @nickosbad said:

    I take it if they’re Flyknit that means they won’t be waterproof??......big mistake if that’s the case!!

    They are waterproof. They have react. They have zoom air. The new sole is amazing. For those who dont take the time to read it, they did TONS of testing because of all the people who complained about the "marks" the Lunar Control Vapors left. The Infinity Tour leaves less marks than even Footjoys. So that argument is dead before it even starts.

    This aspect is quite fascinating to me and speaks to the voice consumers actually have when it comes to R&D.

    I'm genuinely curious to see these in person and hope they impress me more than the photos suggest.

    Over the years, the stuff you like and havent liked...i think youre gonna love these. Maybe youre not a fan of the colors or look at the moment, but the feel and playability is gonna change your mind.

    Posted:
  • mlecs03mlecs03  79WRX Points: 85Members Posts: 79 Fairways
    Joined:  #116

    Very intrigued by those infinity tours

    Posted:
  • Rfern12Rfern12  361WRX Points: 146Members Posts: 361 Greens
    Joined:  #117

    they basically stuck spikes on the bottom of the flyknit epic react 2 running shoes. If i am not mistaken, the extend sole on the heel with the lip is used for running in particular heel strikers.

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • nealkbnealkb  432WRX Points: 144Members Posts: 432 Greens
    Joined:  #118

    The clip is gone but the bottom of those shoes looked like they had the roshe bottoms.

    Posted:
    White R1 Graffaloy Bimatrix Pink Stiff
    XHOT Pro 3W
    XHOT Pro 3h XHOT (4-5H)
    6-A XHot w SpeedStep 85 Stiff
    MP-4 54 +58, SM-4 64
    Scotty
  • ME27ME27  158WRX Points: 87Handicap: 10Members Posts: 158 Fairways
    Joined:  #119

    I love my epic react 2 flyknit running shoes and have a few pair so these will probably be super comfortable just worried about the flyknit staining because the lighter colors of my running shoes stain like crazy and are impossible to get out even with jason markk and such. Will probably give them a try just based on how comfortable they should be but i have extra pairs of tp's laying around just in case.

    Posted:
    Driver - Titleist TS3 8.5* - Diamana W Series 
    3 wood - Titleist TS3 15* - Diamana W Series 
    Hybrid - Titleist TS2 19* - Hzrdous Smoke
    Irons - Srixon Z585 4-A - KBS Tour C Taper Lite X
    Wedges - Mizuno S18 Gunmetal 54* / Taylormade Milled Grind Hi Toe 58*
    Putter - Bettinardi BB1-LN Longneck
    Ball - Titleist Pro V1
  • nickosbadnickosbad  344WRX Points: 97Members Posts: 344 Greens
    Joined:  #120

    On -, @Take_Me_Home said:

    It says “waterproof Flyknit” right on one of the pictures

    On -, @nickosbad said:

    I take it if they’re Flyknit that means they won’t be waterproof??......big mistake if that’s the case!!

    I didn't see the pics on page 3....that's good news if they are waterproof! I'd still prefer a leather upper though as Flyknit may soak up dirty water very easy!

    Posted:
    Cobra F9 Yellow 9' HZRDUS Smoke 6.0
    Cobra F9 Tour 4-5 HXRDUS Smoke 6.0
    Taylormade P790 #3 C-Taper 120 Stiff
    Taylormade P770 4-PW C-Taper 120 Stiff
    Nike Engage 52' Square
    Nike Engage 56' Square
    Nike Engage 58' Dual Sole
    Nike Engage 60' Toe Sweep
    Taylormade Spider X Copper
    Ping Anser Nickel
    Ping DLX Cart / 4 Series White Tour Carry Bag
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • chafitachafita  144WRX Points: 33Members Posts: 144 Fairways
    Joined:  #121

    That two tone on the Infinity tour looks meh. Maybe IRL the other colors will look better than in the renders.

    Posted:
42

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.