We have launched our new enhanced Editor. There is an overview and tutorial Here.

Isaiah Salinda - WITB Sept 2019

 GolfWRX ·  
GolfWRXGolfWRX Team GolfWRX 8654Marshals Posts: 8,654
Joined:  in Pro Players WITB #1

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Posted:
1

Comments

  • Davidlittlegolf87Davidlittlegolf87  83Members Posts: 83
    Joined:  #2

    Solid bag here. Spider knock off isn’t horrible. Still prefer 7s Toulon.

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • TitletownTitletown  284Members Posts: 284
    Joined:  #3

    those raw wedges are perfect

    Posted:
  • DTown3011DTown3011 #DTown3011  3619ClubWRX Posts: 3,619
    Joined:  #4

    On -, @Titletown said:

    those raw wedges are perfect

    Agree, the patina is great - only get that in a place with humidity, my wedges would never look like that here in Colorado!

    Posted:
    Epic Flash SZ 9.5* Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 65X
    Epic Flash 15.0* Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75X
    Apex '19 20* Fujikura Atmos HB TS Blue 8X
    X-Forged UT 21* KBS C-Taper Lite X
    Apex CF19 Combo #5-P KBS $-Taper 120
    MD4 Raw 50-S/56-X/60-S KBS 610 120
    Odyssey MXM-V #7 "Tank" @ 38"
    Snell MTB-X / Chrome Soft X Triple Track
  • mackepamackepa #TheWRX  3676Members Posts: 3,676
    Joined:  #5

    I could use that bag no problem. Those new odyssey’s are looking neat even if it’s a carbon copy of the spider

    Posted:
    #TheWRX 12/11/16
    Epic Flash SZ 9* AD IZ 6
    Epic Flash SZ 15* AD IZ 8
    Apex Hyb TC serial 20* Kuro Kage 80s
    X Forged Utility 24(bent 22*) KBS $-Taper
    RAZR MB 5-PW KBS Prototype
    MD4 52s, 56s, 60x KBS $-Taper
    Odyssey 10
    Jones Utility Rover
    Chromesoft X Triple Track
  • J-TizzleJ-Tizzle Hello  3450Members Posts: 3,450
    Joined:  #6

    On -, @DTown3011 said:

    On -, @Titletown said:

    those raw wedges are perfect

    Agree, the patina is great - only get that in a place with humidity, my wedges would never look like that here in Colorado!

    Put em in a can of Coke.

    Posted:
    G410 10.5* - G410 LST 14.5* - F6 18* - G410 23* - i500 5-U - Hi Toe 54* & 60* - BG F22
  • Kano112Kano112  7Members Posts: 7
    Joined:  #7

    Love the rust colour on those wedges

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • TitletownTitletown  284Members Posts: 284
    Joined:  #8

    On -, @J-Tizzle said:

    On -, @DTown3011 said:

    On -, @Titletown said:

    those raw wedges are perfect

    Agree, the patina is great - only get that in a place with humidity, my wedges would never look like that here in Colorado!

    Put em in a can of Coke.

    i've been told to do that, does that actually work?

    Posted:
  • TitletownTitletown  284Members Posts: 284
    Joined:  #9

    i love the hosel on that 3 wood

    Posted:
  • GoIrish17GoIrish17 Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio  6029Members Posts: 6,029
    Joined:  #10

    On -, @Titletown said:

    On -, @J-Tizzle said:

    On -, @DTown3011 said:

    On -, @Titletown said:

    those raw wedges are perfect

    Agree, the patina is great - only get that in a place with humidity, my wedges would never look like that here in Colorado!

    Put em in a can of Coke.

    i've been told to do that, does that actually work?

    If you can't wait for mother nature to do her work, this video has a receipe for a concoction that will rust your wedges in seconds.

    http://www.golfwrx.com/525576/golfwrx-the-shop-wilson-fg-tour-v6-raw-irons-and-how-to-make-clubs-rust-quicker/

    Posted:

    Driver: TaylorMade M5 10.5° | HC Evenflow Black 65
    3wd: Titleist TS2 15° (C1) | Diamana D+ LTD 70
    Hybrid: Callaway X2Hot Pro 18°| AD-DI 85
    Irons: Mizuno MP 20 HMB 4 iron | AD-DI 95 / MP 20 MMC 5-PW | PX Catalyst 100
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 raw 48°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°V | KBS 610
    Putters: Byron Morgan DH 89
    MannKrafted MA66
    Cameron AOP Oil Can Newport
    Tad Moore 1S Prototype
    TaylorMade Spider X Navy

  • Davidlittlegolf87Davidlittlegolf87  83Members Posts: 83
    Joined:  #11

    Going to try that for sure!

    Posted:
  • golfinguru11golfinguru11 Nor Cal 333Members Posts: 333
    Joined:  edited Sep 26, 2019 11:13pm #12

    Northern California junior golf really was stacked when I played. This kid, Shintaro, Justin Suh and obviously Bryson. Makes me feel slightly better about losing by so many strokes to these dudes.

    Posted:
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 10.5* - Aldila 130msi Rogue Black 60 tx 
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15* - Accra TZ6 75 x
    Callaway Apex Hybrid 20* - VA Raijin 84 x
    Mizuno MP-54 (4,5) MP-20 (6-PW) - Nippon Modus 125 s
    Vokey SM7 RAW 52F 56S 60D - Nippon Modus 125 wedge
    Odyssey White Hot 2 Ball 

    Lefty, Lead tape enthusiast
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • KjboisenKjboisen  113Members Posts: 113
    Joined:  #13

    On -, @golfinguru11 said:

    Northern California junior golf really was stacked when I played. This kid, Shintaro, Justin Suh and obviously Bryson. Makes me feel slightly better about losing by so many strokes to these dudes.

    probably made you better in the process

    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.