Bottom of post separator line(s)

Imp ·  
ImpImp FueledMembers  6216WRX Points: 286Handicap: 12.6Posts: 6,216 Titanium Tees

New (old) look looks awesome! Thanks!

Have a fit and finish punch list item:

Posters without sigs have a single gray separator line separating post content and the Quote/Flag/Like/Social Media buttons.

When someone has a sig, there are 2 lines as the separator, and then sig, and then the bottom Quote/Flag/Like/Social Media buttons.

I'm thinking the sig code has code for the line that needs to be taken out.

Keepp up the awesome work!

--kC

Posted:
Callaway Rogue 10.5 / Callaway Rogue 3W / Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged Irons / Callaway MD4 52*, 58*, 64*

Comments

• ImpImp Fueled Members  6216WRX Points: 286Handicap: 12.6Posts: 6,216 Titanium Tees

And just after I posted this, I see why.... which wasn't showing up just a few min ago (or only appears in the 1st post of the thread?

That blank space holds the Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn/Email links, and it not in every post, just the initial.

So... your mission, should you accept... take out the line in the sig anyways. It's superfluous in all the other posts and won't make a difference in the initial post if it's removed... :)

Posted:
    Callaway Rogue 10.5 / Callaway Rogue 3W / Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged Irons / Callaway MD4 52*, 58*, 64*

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.