Just another reason to buy Ping ...

[14 free Arccos Sensors](https://ping.com/en-us/arccos-sensor-promo?utm_source=promotions_free_arccos_caddie_smart_sensors&utm_campaign=arccos-promotion&utm_medium=email "14 free Arccos Sensors")

And from how it appears, you only have to buy 1 club (of the many eligible for the promotion). This is a great deal!

Ping G400 Max 10.5*
Cobra F8 7W
Cobra F8 4H
Mizuno 919 Hot Metal 5-GW
Callaway MD3 54*
Callaway MD PM 58*
Ping Sigma G Tyne

What are you guys referring to?

Driver: Titleist Tsi3 w/HZRDUS Smoke Yellow TX 6.0 
3 Wood: Cobra King Speedzone/HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70

5 Wood: Callaway Mavrik Subzero/Aldila Rogue White 70
Long Irons (4-6): Wilson D7 Forged/DG120TI
Short Irons (7-P): Wilson Staff Model Blade/DG120TI

Wedges (50/54/58): Callaway Jaws MD5 w/TI S200
Putter: Original Odyssey White Hot XG No. 7
Ball: Titleist Left Dash

Nevermind.

Driver: Titleist Tsi3 w/HZRDUS Smoke Yellow TX 6.0 
3 Wood: Cobra King Speedzone/HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70

5 Wood: Callaway Mavrik Subzero/Aldila Rogue White 70
Long Irons (4-6): Wilson D7 Forged/DG120TI
Short Irons (7-P): Wilson Staff Model Blade/DG120TI

Wedges (50/54/58): Callaway Jaws MD5 w/TI S200
Putter: Original Odyssey White Hot XG No. 7
Ball: Titleist Left Dash

> @GolfChannel said:

> What are you guys referring to?

PING is offering free Arccos tabs for your clubs if you buy one of their most recent offerings. It also includes a 90 day free trial of the Arccos app features with the GPS, etc to track the clubs. Then after the 90 days it becomes $99.99/year. I bought two PING Glide 3.0 wedges and qualified. You just need the serial number off the club and download the app. @"Little Ned" included the link

• Like 1

PING G430 LST 10.5° | DIAMANA GT 60X

COBRA DARKSPEED X 3HF 16.5° | HZRDUS BLACK 70X

PING G425 7W 20.5° | DIAMANA GT 70X

SRIXON ZX5 5-6 | MMT TAPER 105TX

SRIXON ZX7 7-PW | MMT TAPER 105TX

PING GLIDE 4.0 50°/54°/58° | MMT WEDGE 125TX

ODYSSEY TRI-HOT 5K SEVEN DB

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

> @Nylertichols said:

> Awesome thanks for posting - process was easy. Really good deal for the G400LST I bought this spring for $300

Does the Arccos "trial" start immediately? Or can you hold off until perhaps the Spring?

Ping G400 Max 10.5*
Cobra F8 7W
Cobra F8 4H
Callaway MD3 54*
Callaway MD PM 58*
Ping Sigma G Tyne

The Arccos trial starts right away I think. Although I will probably just sign up for the year after the 90 days.

Am I the only one that spends $30-$40 for the year on GPS apps anyways? The extra $60 for the year for all that data seems worth it for sure. Also I will recoup all that money when I cancel my PGA Tour live membership because ever since they put it on the NBC app it stinks.

Either way this was a great deal in my mind

> @third-times-a-charm said:

> Where do you enter the PING product serial #? It never asked me

You submit the ping serial # on the ping website. Log into your ping account then click the arccos button. It will ask you for two items Serial # of product and the email you signed up on.> @"Little Ned" said:

> > @Nylertichols said:

> > Awesome thanks for posting - process was easy. Really good deal for the G400LST I bought this spring for $300

>

> Does the Arccos "trial" start immediately? Or can you hold off until perhaps the Spring?

I believe it does start immediately - guessing this was by design to get new users during their usual down cycle. Would be nice if it was spring.

> @Macklessdaddy said:

> Dang, bought my irons 3 months ago

Suggest you re-read the offer on the Ping site (and through the comments in this thread). It's for owners of qualified clubs, doesn't say you have to purchase now.

Unfortunately no good for me as 1. I don't live in the US and 2. So far I've avoided needing to pay for a smartphone.

Out of curiosity though, any comments for users on how these affect (perceived) swingweight, or at least feel?

> @myspinonit said:

> > @Macklessdaddy said:

> > Dang, bought my irons 3 months ago

>

> Suggest you re-read the offer on the Ping site (and through the comments in this thread). It's for owners of qualified clubs, doesn't say you have to purchase now.

>

> Unfortunately no good for me as 1. I don't live in the US and 2. So far I've avoided needing to pay for a smartphone.

>

> Out of curiosity though, any comments for users on how these affect (perceived) swingweight, or at least feel?

>

>

> @myspinonit said:

> > @Macklessdaddy said:

>

> Suggest you re-read the offer on the Ping site (and through the comments in this thread). It's for owners of qualified clubs, doesn't say you have to purchase now.

>

> Unfortunately no good for me as 1. I don't live in the US and 2. So far I've avoided needing to pay for a smartphone.

>

> Out of curiosity though, any comments for users on how these affect (perceived) swingweight, or at least feel?

>

>

> @myspinonit said:

> > @Macklessdaddy said:

>

>

>

>

>

> @myspinonit said:

> > @Macklessdaddy said:

>

>

>

>

>

> @myspinonit said:

> > @Macklessdaddy said:

>

>

>

>

>

> @myspinonit said:

> > @Macklessdaddy said:

>

>

>

>

>

> @mtcowdog said:

> I jumped on this with a G400Max that I bought last year. Looking forward to trying Arccos.

> @myspinonit said:

> > @Macklessdaddy said:

>

>

>

>

>

Yeah I meant to edit my comment, went back and got in on the deal

Epic Flash 10.5 Evenflow 6.0
Epic Flash 3 Wood Evenflow 6.0
Ping G 3 and 4 Hybrid Tour 90
Ping G410 PX LZ 6.0
Cleveland CBX 54 58
Cleveland Huntington Beach 11c

> @Macklessdaddy said:

> > @myspinonit said:

> > > @Macklessdaddy said:

> > > Dang, bought my irons 3 months ago

> >

> > Suggest you re-read the offer on the Ping site (and through the comments in this thread). It's for owners of qualified clubs, doesn't say you have to purchase now.

> >

> > Unfortunately no good for me as 1. I don't live in the US and 2. So far I've avoided needing to pay for a smartphone.

> >

> > Out of curiosity though, any comments for users on how these affect (perceived) swingweight, or at least feel?

> >

> >

>

> > @myspinonit said:

> >

> > Suggest you re-read the offer on the Ping site (and through the comments in this thread). It's for owners of qualified clubs, doesn't say you have to purchase now.

> >

> > Unfortunately no good for me as 1. I don't live in the US and 2. So far I've avoided needing to pay for a smartphone.

> >

> > Out of curiosity though, any comments for users on how these affect (perceived) swingweight, or at least feel?

> >

> >

>

> > @myspinonit said:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> > @myspinonit said:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> > @myspinonit said:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> > @myspinonit said:

> >

>

> Yeah I meant to edit my comment, went back and got in on the deal

You can say that again...and again and again...lol

• Like 1

At this point, I'm going to hold off on this offer for the following reasons:

1) according the promotion page on Ping's website, you need to activate the trial subscription before you can request the sensors. Given we're closing on the end of my playing season in the northeast (I'll probably play until the end of November), the 90-day trial is kind of a waste. Realistically, if the sensors are something that I'm going to want to use long term, it's less expensive to just buy them from Arccos, which includes the app for free, rather than paying $99 per year for it. In my case it would make sense to get the free sensors and use the app for the full 3-month trial. If I like it, I would then buy the sensors, with the free app included. But, in order for this to make sense, I would want to start the free trial at a point in time when I can use the full 3 months.

2) My phone is too large to fit comfortably in my front pocket while playing (or doing anything else for that matter). Arccos has a "Caddy Link" device in the works that will be able to click onto a belt. But, they have already sold out of pre-orders and the release date is still unknown.

Hopefully, this offer is still available next spring. If it is and the Caddy Link is available, I'll probably be all over it.

> @"Bill Broderick" said:

> At this point, I'm going to hold off on this offer for the following reasons:

>

> 1) according the promotion page on Ping's website, you need to activate the trial subscription before you can request the sensors. Given we're closing on the end of my playing season in the northeast (I'll probably play until the end of November), the 90-day trial is kind of a waste. Realistically, if the sensors are something that I'm going to want to use long term, it's less expensive to just buy them from Arccos, which includes the app for free, rather than paying $99 per year for it. In my case it would make sense to get the free sensors and use the app for the full 3-month trial. If I like it, I would then buy the sensors, with the free app included. But, in order for this to make sense, I would want to start the free trial at a point in time when I can use the full 3 months.

>

> 2) My phone is too large to fit comfortably in my front pocket while playing (or doing anything else for that matter). Arccos has a "Caddy Link" device in the works that will be able to click onto a belt. But, they have already sold out of pre-orders and the release date is still unknown.

>

> Hopefully, this offer is still available next spring. If it is and the Caddy Link is available, I'll probably be all over it.

Just for your reference, this offer is valid until supplies last.

Restrictions and Availability

The Promotional Item is provided on a first come, first served basis while supplies last. The Promotional Items are not for resale and will not be replaced if lost, defective, or stolen. The Promotional Items are limited to one (1) Promotional Item per person while supplies last.

I requested a set as well. Mixed feelings on the hard data to help relive the marginal and massively poor contact shots. ?

• Like 1

PXG  9* 0811 X  Hazardous Smoke Yellow 60g Stiff

Wishon 929HS 3W  Wishon Black 65g Stiff

Wishon 929HS 7W  Wishon Black 65g R 

PXG 0211 5i DG 105 Regular

Wishon 575MMC  5 - AW  Wishon Superlight Stiff

Ping Glide 3.0  54*  KBS 610 Stiff shaft

Ping Glide 3.0  60*  Z-115 Wedge shaft

PING Anser 3 Goose Neck Putter   

> @Commack350Z said:

>

> Just for your reference, this offer is valid until supplies last.

>

> Restrictions and Availability

> The Promotional Item is provided on a first come, first served basis while supplies last. The Promotional Items are not for resale and will not be replaced if lost, defective, or stolen. The Promotional Items are limited to one (1) Promotional Item per person while supplies last.

I would think that the time frame of "while supplies last" won't be dictated by a set number of units. If this promotion is very successful and results in lots of subscriptions for Arccos, I could see this promotion going on indefinitely. It the end, Arccos probably wants to be in the subscription business rather than the sensor selling business. Best case scenario for them would be to have deals with all major club manufacturers where they would give free sensors and a free trial subscription to everyone who buys a new set of clubs (only 1 time per person) and then try to hang onto subscribers, kind of like the model between SiriusXM and car manufacturers. They would then drastically reduce the price of sensors and eliminate the lifetime subscription that's currently included with newly purchased sensors.

Unless this promotion is a bomb, I'd be surprised if it's not still around next spring.

> Unless this promotion is a bomb, I'd be surprised if it's not still around next spring.

So with that in mind, maybe I hold on the promotion and hope my G Max is still part of the promotion.

Ping G400 Max 10.5*
Cobra F8 7W
Cobra F8 4H
Callaway MD3 54*
Callaway MD PM 58*
Ping Sigma G Tyne

> > @Commack350Z said:

> >

> > Just for your reference, this offer is valid until supplies last.

> >

> > Restrictions and Availability

> > The Promotional Item is provided on a first come, first served basis while supplies last. The Promotional Items are not for resale and will not be replaced if lost, defective, or stolen. The Promotional Items are limited to one (1) Promotional Item per person while supplies last.

>

> I would think that the time frame of "while supplies last" won't be dictated by a set number of units. If this promotion is very successful and results in lots of subscriptions for Arccos, I could see this promotion going on indefinitely. It the end, Arccos probably wants to be in the subscription business rather than the sensor selling business. Best case scenario for them would be to have deals with all major club manufacturers where they would give free sensors and a free trial subscription to everyone who buys a new set of clubs (only 1 time per person) and then try to hang onto subscribers, kind of like the model between SiriusXM and car manufacturers. They would then drastically reduce the price of sensors and eliminate the lifetime subscription that's currently included with newly purchased sensors.

>

> Unless this promotion is a bomb, I'd be surprised if it's not still around next spring.

I agree with you on the direction Arccos most likely wants to go here, getting club and grip OEMs to put the sensors in the product.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Arccos unveil a more svelte version of their sensors at the PGA show, and this offer is a way to reduce inventory of the old stuff.

> @jcorna01 said:

> Are these things useless without the subscription or is the caddie feature just a premium add-on?

> @jcorna01 said:

> Are these things useless without the subscription or is the caddie feature just a premium add-on?

Got mine today so not sure yet, but it appears they are worthless and provide no data without a subscription.

Driver: Ping G410 LST (Diamana ZF)
5w:  Titleist TS2 (Ventus Blue)
3H: Titleist 818 H2 (Ventus Blue HB)
or 3i: Cobra King Utility 21* (Tour AD DI)
4-P: PXG 0311T (KBS $-Taper)
Wedges: 51* Edel TRP, 55* Edel DVR, 60* Cally MD5
Putter: PXG Mini Gunboat H

> @Stetson said:

> > @jcorna01 said:

> > Are these things useless without the subscription or is the caddie feature just a premium add-on?

>

> > @jcorna01 said:

> > Are these things useless without the subscription or is the caddie feature just a premium add-on?

>

> Got mine today so not sure yet, but it appears they are worthless and provide no data without a subscription.

I did a quick search and I *think* the $250 version from Arccos is a one time expense with no subs and this one is a monthly/annual fee. Not 100% sure. I thought that the tracking may not be an extra cost, just the advanced stuff in the “caddie” version but I think I’m wrong.

I'm going to have to research this more. My buddy has been using Arccos tags for a couple of years and he says there is no monthly charge to use it for stats like the Gamegolf system. Use the smartphone app and you can then view your rounds online.

Ping G400 Max Tour AD DI

Ping G425 Tensi Orange 3W

Ping G30 5W Tensi Orange 5W

Ping G425 Hybrid Tensi Orange 4H

Ping G425 5-S Recoil 780 ES Smacwrap F4

Ping Glide LW

Bettinardi Studio 28cs