Titleist 915F 16.5 Fujikura Vista Pro 65S

Titleist TS3 19 Fujikura Fuel 85HB S

Titleist U500 4i Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 90 HY 6.0

Titleist 620MB 5-PW AeroTech Steelfiber i95 S

Titleist Vokey Design SM9 52F, 58M True Temper DG S200

Scotty Cameron Teryllium 2 Newport KBS GPS Tour 120 Rainbow
Titleist Linksmaster stand bag

> @SUPERG said:

> Saw the pic, fellas you can't make anything out in the pic. Driver looks a tad more white and thats all I got. Silver/Black/Blue scheme. Relax.

This is correct. Waiting for better leaks lol

Taylormade SIM 2 - 8*, Tour AD TSG Silver 75 X

Ping G425 LST - 14.5*, VA Composites Drago 85 X

Taylormade SIM UDI - 20*, DG TI X100

Miura TC-201/MB-101 Combo (4-PW) – DG TI X100

Cleveland RTX Zipcore (50/54/60) - DG S400

Taylormade Spider X

ProV1 (or whatever the golf gods deem a worthy exchange for my ProV1s in the woods)

Looks like SLDR-y colors are making a comeback. Be nice to go away from red/black stuff for a bit imo

Titleist TSR3 10 Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore+ 5S

Titleist 915F 16.5 Fujikura Vista Pro 65S

Titleist TS3 19 Fujikura Fuel 85HB S

Titleist U500 4i Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 90 HY 6.0

Titleist 620MB 5-PW AeroTech Steelfiber i95 S

Titleist Vokey Design SM9 52F, 58M True Temper DG S200

Scotty Cameron Teryllium 2 Newport KBS GPS Tour 120 Rainbow
Titleist Linksmaster stand bag

I wasn't a fan of the M5/M6, would be excited if this had a little better sound to it and the numbers were better for me. I'm extremely spinny with M series TM's.

GAMER SETUP:

Callaway AiSmoke TD 8* @ 7* | Tour AD HD 7s 

Callaway AiSmoke TD 3W | Denali Black 6.0 70g

TaylorMade SIM Ti 5W | Tour AD TP 7s

Callaway Apex Black 4-P | Nippon Modus 120 S +1"

Titleist 48* @ 49* Vokey SM9 | Nippon Modus 120 S +1”

Titleist 54* @ 55* Vokey SM9 | Nippon Modus 120 S +1”

Titleist 58* @ 59* Vokey SM9 | Nippon Modus 120 S +1”

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 | 36" - 71* - 3.5*

> @Rig14Port said:

> So, as mentioned in a previous post, Are some thinking there is a Silicon face insert in this thing. Would that even be possible/legal? Not a chemist or geologist so no idea how Si would perform in a golf club.

Silicon is rare to exist purely, I’d think it’s more likely they used Silicon to make Silicone and used it in place of speed foam. Just a guess. Would explain the blue color scheme as Silicon is a blueish tinged metaloid. Some chemists could come up with a better theory than me though.

GAMER SETUP:

> @therealjonzone said:

> Guys

>

> Just a heads up that if you’re asking for pics, and you share them you could receive a note from TM lawyers asking who sent you the pic and who you sent the pic to.

> They are all over that kind of stuff and just fair warning as there is an embargo for a reason.

What’s the point of having a “tour and pre release forum” when you aren’t allowed to talk about them...

• Like 1

> @therealjonzone said:

> Guys

>

> Just a heads up that if you’re asking for pics, and you share them you could receive a note from TM lawyers asking who sent you the pic and who you sent the pic to.

> They are all over that kind of stuff and just fair warning as there is an embargo for a reason.

Oh sorry, thought we were in the Tour and Pre-Release Equipment thread, guess we have to shut down the entire thing.

> @therealjonzone said:

> Guys

>

People are excited and ready to buy the new Tech, purposefully leaking a driver each year would be brilliant free advertising.

GAMER SETUP:

> @mrmikeac said:

> > @therealjonzone said:

> > Guys

> >

> > Just a heads up that if you’re asking for pics, and you share them you could receive a note from TM lawyers asking who sent you the pic and who you sent the pic to.

> > They are all over that kind of stuff and just fair warning as there is an embargo for a reason.

>

> Oh sorry, thought we were in the Tour and Pre-Release Equipment thread, guess we have to shut down the entire thing.

Not just the forum... time to close the entire internet. Shut her down fella’s

> @mrmikeac said:

> > Guys

> >

> > Just a heads up that if you’re asking for pics, and you share them you could receive a note from TM lawyers asking who sent you the pic and who you sent the pic to.

> > They are all over that kind of stuff and just fair warning as there is an embargo for a reason.

>

> Oh sorry, thought we were in the Tour and Pre-Release Equipment thread, guess we have to shut down the entire thing.

Go back a couple of releases and review the forums before you make any condescending comments. People spoke about the threat of litigation, as well as receiving letters from their lawyers.

I’m just saying I love as much as you to talk and speculate as much, but it has happened on the forums when pics were shared outside of public viewing.

> @therealjonzone said:

> > @mrmikeac said:

> > > @therealjonzone said:

> > > Guys

> > >

> > > Just a heads up that if you’re asking for pics, and you share them you could receive a note from TM lawyers asking who sent you the pic and who you sent the pic to.

> > > They are all over that kind of stuff and just fair warning as there is an embargo for a reason.

> >

> > Oh sorry, thought we were in the Tour and Pre-Release Equipment thread, guess we have to shut down the entire thing.

>

> Go back a couple of releases and review the forums before you make any condescending comments. People spoke about the threat of litigation, as well as receiving letters from their lawyers.

> I’m just saying I love as much as you to talk and speculate as much, but it has happened on the forums when pics were shared outside of public viewing.

Lol condescending huh? I think you got your words mixed up there bud, or you may have accidentally read your own comment.

Do you really think we don’t realize the risks involved? Hence why I haven’t posted any pics that I may or may not have already? Just relax and stop patronizing people on here, no photos have been shared so I don’t know what you’re going on about.

> @mrmikeac said:

> > > @mrmikeac said:

> > > > @therealjonzone said:

> > > > Guys

> > > >

> > > > Just a heads up that if you’re asking for pics, and you share them you could receive a note from TM lawyers asking who sent you the pic and who you sent the pic to.

> > > > They are all over that kind of stuff and just fair warning as there is an embargo for a reason.

> > >

> > > Oh sorry, thought we were in the Tour and Pre-Release Equipment thread, guess we have to shut down the entire thing.

> >

> > Go back a couple of releases and review the forums before you make any condescending comments. People spoke about the threat of litigation, as well as receiving letters from their lawyers.

> > I’m just saying I love as much as you to talk and speculate as much, but it has happened on the forums when pics were shared outside of public viewing.

>

> Lol condescending huh? I think you got your words mixed up there bud, or you may have accidentally read your own comment.

>

> Do you really think we don’t realize the risks involved? Hence why I haven’t posted any pics that I may or may not have already? Just relax and stop patronizing people on here, no photos have been shared so I don’t know what you’re going on about.

Sorry if I gave you the impression that I was singling you out, that wasn’t my intent.

I don’t want to let the thread go off the rails, as I’m not a mod therefore I don’t care what is posted or shared, just sharing on past experiences that’s all.

Sorry to have taken away from the great info provided thus far.

> @therealjonzone said:

> > @mrmikeac said:

> > > @therealjonzone said:

> > > > @mrmikeac said:

> > > > > @therealjonzone said:

> > > > > Guys

> > > > >

> > > > > Just a heads up that if you’re asking for pics, and you share them you could receive a note from TM lawyers asking who sent you the pic and who you sent the pic to.

> > > > > They are all over that kind of stuff and just fair warning as there is an embargo for a reason.

> > > >

> > > > Oh sorry, thought we were in the Tour and Pre-Release Equipment thread, guess we have to shut down the entire thing.

> > >

> > > Go back a couple of releases and review the forums before you make any condescending comments. People spoke about the threat of litigation, as well as receiving letters from their lawyers.

> > > I’m just saying I love as much as you to talk and speculate as much, but it has happened on the forums when pics were shared outside of public viewing.

> >

> > Lol condescending huh? I think you got your words mixed up there bud, or you may have accidentally read your own comment.

> >

> > Do you really think we don’t realize the risks involved? Hence why I haven’t posted any pics that I may or may not have already? Just relax and stop patronizing people on here, no photos have been shared so I don’t know what you’re going on about.

>

> Sorry if I gave you the impression that I was singling you out, that wasn’t my intent.

> I don’t want to let the thread go off the rails, as I’m not a mod therefore I don’t care what is posted or shared, just sharing on past experiences that’s all.

>

> Sorry to have taken away from the great info provided thus far.

Lol can’t tell if that was sarcasm but sorry I got a little abrasive there, we’re all one big happy dysfunctional community here, all good. I’m probably just cranky because according to TM, I have to wait for those super 300x zoomed closeup pictures they call "teasers"...and I love them, can’t wait to see them ?

97bty655r1z7.jpeg

From the pic it looks like they are going with an old play from the Mark King playbook. Chalk white crown like the spider X putter. The picture is terrible but think M1 minus the gloss.

Titleist TSR3 8* / Fuji Ventus Black TR 6X               

Titleist TSR2+ / Fuji Ventus Black TR 7X               

Callaway UW / Fuji Ventu Black 8X

Edel SMS iron 4-5 / DG TI X100 /////  SMS PRO irons 6-PW / DG TI X100

Edel SMS 50V, 54T, 60T / DG TI S400/ BGT ZNE 130

Edel PROTO

> @mktrout said:

> > Guys

> >

>

> What’s the point of having a “tour and pre release forum” when you aren’t allowed to talk about them...

Lol. C'mon man. He said nothing about talking...he gave a warning that SHARING PICTURES may get you in hot water.

I often forget that reading comprehension leaves a person once they enter the internet portal.

• Like 1

Just because they ask doesn’t mean you’d have to tell would it??? ?‍♂️??> @therealjonzone said:

> Guys

>

> @therealjonzone said:

> Guys

>

It is a sad day that I'm excited to possibly get an M4 or M6 for $300 ish after the 2020 new release. I paid $99 at PGA Superstore for a 2 season old RBZ Stage 2 in the spring of 2015 which I am still playing. The two season old M4 is currently $299 and we'll be lucky for the M6 to drop below $399. Hard times for the wait and play golfers like me. I don't trust ebay anymore after reading about all the counterfeit stuff and prices 'too good to be true'. Fingers crossed for a $349 M6.

> @sageofteays said:

> It is a sad day that I'm excited to possibly get an M4 or M6 for $300 ish after the 2020 new release. I paid $99 at PGA Superstore for a 2 season old RBZ Stage 2 in the spring of 2015 which I am still playing. The two season old M4 is currently $299 and we'll be lucky for the M6 to drop below $399. Hard times for the wait and play golfers like me. I don't trust ebay anymore after reading about all the counterfeit stuff and prices 'too good to be true'. Fingers crossed for a $349 M6.

You can score a m6 for cheaper than that now...I bought one for $280 and sold it 2 weeks later for $270...

> @getitdaily said:

> > @sageofteays said:

> > It is a sad day that I'm excited to possibly get an M4 or M6 for $300 ish after the 2020 new release. I paid $99 at PGA Superstore for a 2 season old RBZ Stage 2 in the spring of 2015 which I am still playing. The two season old M4 is currently $299 and we'll be lucky for the M6 to drop below $399. Hard times for the wait and play golfers like me. I don't trust ebay anymore after reading about all the counterfeit stuff and prices 'too good to be true'. Fingers crossed for a $349 M6.

>

> You can score a m6 for cheaper than that now...I bought one for $280 and sold it 2 weeks later for $270...

Used? I’m just talking new retail markdowns. Def interested in a new or used one at that price.