Titleist Linksmaster Members Bag- In Hand Pics

@"Florida Gator" & @lefty99 - I just received mine as well. The only issue that I am having is with the double strap when carrying similar to a backpack. I feel like my bag is carrying much more level/flat, instead of pointing upright as I am accustom to. I fear that my clubs may fall out since it is laying so flat with the double strap when carrying. I have been adjusting and playing around with it but still can't seem to find a way where the bag lies at more of an upright angle if that makes sense...

> @foreright1 said:

> @"Florida Gator" & @lefty99 - I just received mine as well. The only issue that I am having is with the double strap when carrying similar to a backpack. I feel like my bag is carrying much more level/flat, instead of pointing upright as I am accustom to. I fear that my clubs may fall out since it is laying so flat with the double strap when carrying. I have been adjusting and playing around with it but still can't seem to find a way where the bag lies at more of an upright angle if that makes sense...

>

>

I haven’t set up the backpack straps, I’m looking at 6” of white $h!t outside, it’s going to be a while before I’m playing on a course....

> @"Florida Gator" said:

> > @foreright1 said:

> > @"Florida Gator" & @lefty99 - I just received mine as well. The only issue that I am having is with the double strap when carrying similar to a backpack. I feel like my bag is carrying much more level/flat, instead of pointing upright as I am accustom to. I fear that my clubs may fall out since it is laying so flat with the double strap when carrying. I have been adjusting and playing around with it but still can't seem to find a way where the bag lies at more of an upright angle if that makes sense...

> >

> >

>

> I haven’t set up the backpack straps, I’m looking at 6” of white $h!t outside, it’s going to be a while before I’m playing on a course....

>

Do we have any indication as to who the manufacturer of the Linksmaster bag is? I wonder if it is the same as the other Titleist bags, or someone else. My old sun mountain made Titleist seems to be higher quality than the recent regular Titleist offerings, so curious about the quality of this bag vs normal Titleist bags in stores.

Ping G425 LST 9* / Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X

Taylormade BRNR Mini Driver 13.5* / Fujikura Atmos Blue TS 7X

Ping iCrossover 18* / Ping Tour 2.0 85X

Ping i230 4-U / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue 120 X100

Titleist SM9 54.10S / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Titleist SM9 60.04T / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Ping Vault Oslo

Titleist ProV1

Ping Hoofer

> @tlehmann said:

> > @"Florida Gator" said:

> > > @foreright1 said:

> > > @"Florida Gator" & @lefty99 - I just received mine as well. The only issue that I am having is with the double strap when carrying similar to a backpack. I feel like my bag is carrying much more level/flat, instead of pointing upright as I am accustom to. I fear that my clubs may fall out since it is laying so flat with the double strap when carrying. I have been adjusting and playing around with it but still can't seem to find a way where the bag lies at more of an upright angle if that makes sense...

> > >

> > >

> >

> > I haven’t set up the backpack straps, I’m looking at 6” of white $h!t outside, it’s going to be a while before I’m playing on a course....

> >

>

> Do we have any indication as to who the manufacturer of the Linksmaster bag is? I wonder if it is the same as the other Titleist bags, or someone else. My old sun mountain made Titleist seems to be higher quality than the recent regular Titleist offerings, so curious about the quality of this bag vs normal Titleist bags in stores.

No inside info here from Titleist, but I have dealt with Chinese manufacturers before and my hunch is since they already have the relationship, it is likely the same one who does their other bags - either they pitched Titleist on a higher end model or Titleist brought it to them. That said, because the quantities are orders of magnitude less, it’s possible they went to a different manufacturer. Id be curious to find out myself.

> @lefty99 said:

> Foreright1: Adjust the strap on the left shoulder to allow the bottom of the bag to hang a little lower. I understand the issue; that's how I resolved it. Sometimes, while walking, I still push down on the bottom of the bag to increase the angle. Hope that helps.

>

>

If it's set up like most bags, you should also try lengthening the strap that sits on you right shoulder by adding slack where that strap attaches towards the BOTTOM of the bag. Adding/removing slack at that spot has the biggest affect on the angle the bag sits in my experience.

PING i20 10.5*

Adams a7 19*, 22*

Maltby TS3 Forged 5-9

Vokey SM7 46F, 52F, 58M

PING BeCu Anser

Srixon QST

Just ordered mine bag, should be here in 2 weeks. Ash with white club logo on front pocket. This is the best looking bag out there, well done Titleist ?

Taylormade M1 10.5*
Callaway GBB Epic 15*
Callaway XR 19*
Taylormade p790 5-P,A
Titleist Vokey SM6 54*, 58*, 60*
Titleist Scotty Cameron Golo 3
Srixon Z Star

• 2 weeks later...

Really enjoying this bag. I am using the single strap and it’s been so easy to walk & carry. This bag is what the SL1 should have been. It’s got the look, it’s well made, just enough pockets for and it’s backed with Titleist quality. A+ in my book ??

Taylormade M1 10.5*
Callaway GBB Epic 15*
Callaway XR 19*
Taylormade p790 5-P,A
Srixon Z Star

Here you go.

Only slight tweak I would make is to design the rangefinder pocket to be a little bigger. I put my tees in that pocket (it’s divided) and it’s a little tight with the rangefinder and tees. For now, I have moved to using the clip on rangefinder case.

330QCOHCYTXO.jpeg

ZWSWHAH9P0QO.jpeg

4II5SGWZ10WA.jpeg

• Like 1
Taylormade M1 10.5*
Callaway GBB Epic 15*
Callaway XR 19*
Taylormade p790 5-P,A
Srixon Z Star

Love this thread - Weird Q for those that own one of these, particularly in the members collection...

Roughly what size is the club logo on your bag (height x width)? Roughly what are the dimensions of the ball pocket on your members bag?

I'm trying to order one of these in cool white through my club, but they're telling me the largest size logo they can put on linksmaster bags is 3 inches tall...feel like a 3" H x 1 3/4" W logo (our dimensions at 3" tall) is going to look oddly small on this thing so may take it over to a local shop and get it stitched bigger or may just look better w/ no club logo

Also how's the leather material on the bag? can anybody describe in detail this leather, but not leather thing? I'm typically a bigger fan of technical fabrics vs. a leather look, but love this bag so I think I'm going to go for it but just wanted to see what this things really like...

Thanks everyone...trying to order this in the next day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have this same bag (the member version) in black. 14 clubs is definitely a tight fit, but it works. And yes, when using two straps the bag definitely sits more horizontal than upright, but clubs coming out are not an issue....its not THAT extreme. The club logo on mine is 3" wide and 3" tall. And as already stated, the rangfinder pocket is a little small, I keep mine on the outside just like the pic listed above.

I picked up the white bag a couple weeks ago. I’ve used it in a cart and an electric push cart. It works great on both. My only complaint is a little club tangle.

Titleist TSR2 Ventus Blue TR
Taylormade SIM 2 Ti 3W

Taylormade Sim 2 5W
Ping G410 4 Hybrid
PXG 0311T Gen 4 5-GW, Steelfiber i95 
PXG Gen 2 Sugar Daddy 54
Titleist SM9 58T
Scotty Cameron Button Back Newport

• 1 month later...

I just received mine in slate - buddy of mine was able to get me one.

Thought I would share some photos and comments

Great bag, I dont know if its my forever bag, but its compact without any branding and doesnt look like united nations flag on your back

Some club tangle - acceptable. Its about what Ive had with other bags. It definitely isnt as bad as a Hoofer.

Its compact for sure, but its not lightweight b/c of the material. The size and 3 divider set up isnt too bad. You wont carry your full set and the 5 other drivers and 3 extra wedges your testing. But, carrying it to the range, I could get my orange whip, a full set, alignment sticks, and 2 extra clubs including a putter with a flatso 1.0 into it snugly. Standard size grips.

The straps take a little adjusting to find balance but its pretty easy to adjust the straps. I thought the balance issue was because the bag is shorter than standard but its as tall as my old Titleist x86. The included single strap option is great. Getting the members bag over the caddie bag is worth it just for that. Comes with a matching rain cover in the same color - looks like the ones you see on Japanese caddy bags.

The pockets are a little tight because the material doesnt give too much and the pocket openings are reinforced. I could see "stretching out" the water bottle pocket with a very large bottle over time if you werent careful. I could get my 27 oz Klean Kanteen in snugly without stretching it. It does limit the volume in the other pocket when a bottle is in there. The range finder and ball pockets are ave size, and have small internal mesh pockets - probably useful but I dont have anything in them. You could put a light windbreaker or light weight rain pants in the apparel pocket, but its going to be tight. Seems like it will shed water easily but I dont know that it's "waterproof"

Thought I would miss not having a top handle, but it sets down just the same by grabbing the upper part of the opening.

The material is nice. Smooth "synthetic leather" with a flat sheen and a nice touch (although I think this is just modern age vinyl). Seems similar to the material on Vessel bags that I've seen.

Too early to comment on the durability. But I could see it fading or cracking over time if you like to leave your bag baking in the trunk of your car during the summer, season to season. I could see rougher items scuffing or scratching the material as well - wired club brush, sharp divot tool, the nylon straps on the back of a cart being pulled tight., etc. The zipper and pulls are good quality. (Those thin shoe string pulls on other bags are annoying.) The D-Rings are a solid old-school touch.

I was a little nervous about the color not having seen it in person. But I'm actually very happy with it. (Although the red and green are pretty sharp too.)

All-in-all a great bag if you can find one / have a connection. Tasteful with uniform color and NO branding Not huge, but not so small that you have be a super minimalist or make a lot a of sacrifices to what you carry.

Hope thats helpful.

I added a picture of red and green too that I saw in a pro-shop

5I4BELTFALYD.jpeg

3Z99KF03ECLO.jpg

DG7JH78284QW.jpg

5CN1H0PPVBOE.jpg

• Like 4