Keep having to sign in

slocagolfer ·  
slocagolferslocagolfer Members  573WRX Points: 153Handicap: 8.0Posts: 573 Golden Tee

About half the time I go to WRX it tells me to sign in. Then it tells me the password I entered the last time (yes, I know the password) is no good and asks to send me an e-mail to reset the password. Not insurmountable but annoying. Any remedy?

Posted:

Comments

• BIG STUBIG STU Members  12993WRX Points: 3,920Handicap: 5.0Posts: 12,993 Titanium Tees

OK FYI Mods or who ever--- I saw the notice about the pass words this AM---- I had to basically sign in last night but I figure if I can do it without any effort anyone else can do it---- I stay signed in as SOP because I am the only one that uses this home computer---- Just wanted you IT folks to know no problem here

Posted:

Driver--- Honma G1-X Stock R shaft
    FW Adams Tight Lies 16* Mitsu Diamana
    FW 7 woodTM V- Steel 21* Stock TM R
    Irons 3 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan #2 Apex Shafts
    SW- Clevaland 588 56* Sensicore S-400
    LW Cleveland 588 60* Sensicore S-400
    Putter 1997 Cameron Santa FE rusty as heck Bulls Eye Satin fluted shaft
    Bags- Old School Burton mini staff non logo or Jones Classic

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27126WRX Points: 467Posts: 27,126 Marshals

It is on the bug list. There looks to be a cookie issue as if one clicks around afterwards, the login sticks.

Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.