Minnesota Golf

2»

Comments

• Joe85Joe85 Members  3915WRX Points: 189Posts: 3,915 Titanium Tees

Thanks. Seriously thinking about getting out there.

Posted:
    Titleist 983E 8.5*
    Sonartec SS03 14*
    Ping i3 17* Titleist 585h 21, 24*
    MacGregor VIP V-Foil 1025 C - 5-PW
    Solus 51,56,61
    Seemore Si4
    WITB Link
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • BirdieRollBirdieRoll Members  414WRX Points: 85Handicap: 8.5Posts: 414 Greens

Wondering if anyone can chime in on course conditions for the east side of the Twin Cities. Interested in Keller, Royal, StoneRidge, Loggers Trail, Troy Burne, and White Eagle. Thanks in advance.

Posted:

Gotta put in a plug for Ridges at Sand Creek. A little soft in areas due to the recent rains but overall in fantastic condition with beautiful greens.

Posted:
  • CysmicCysmic IowaMembers  40WRX Points: 49Posts: 40 Bunkers

On -, @BirdieRoll said:

Gotta put in a plug for Ridges at Sand Creek. A little soft in areas due to the recent rains but overall in fantastic condition with beautiful greens.

Glad to hear that, I’m hoping to play there on Sunday.

Posted:
  • lowlight21lowlight21 Members  13WRX Points: 30Posts: 13 Bunkers

Quick update on Braemar. I have played there three times now, and the last two rounds were both four hours on the dot. So, there was definitely an early adjustment period when it was a 4h30m round. This course is going to be spectacular in 1-2 years when the grow-in finishes, they start lowering the tees and fairways, and the greens pick up speed. I played at Keller frequently after their renovation and re-grassing, and Braemar is tracking the same to that experience (longer grasses on tees, fairways and very firm greens). Now, Keller is about as well-conditioned as you could hope, and Braemar will be there in a few years too.

Posted:

For those who will be grabbing a snow shovel soon and not a golf club, I thought I'd throw out some golf club eye candy.

Windsong Farm has updated their website and now has some great aerial coverage that really showcases the course, hole by hole. Nicely done and worth a look.

https://wsfarm.com

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • marks21marks21 Members  217WRX Points: 98Posts: 217 Fairways

Thanks for sharing! I got the chance to play there while visiting family a few summers back. Loved the course, one of my favorites. Hope to get the chance to play again in the future.

Posted:

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9.5* HZRDUS Smoke 70X
    Titleist 917F2 15* Diamana D+ 80x
    Mizuno MP18 SC 3-PW KBS C Taper S+
    Muira Wedge Series 51* 55* 59* KBS C Taper S
    Toulon Portland H3
    Srixon Z-Star XV / Snell MTB-X

Just got an email alert that the range at Ponds Battle Creek will be open tomorrow. 😛

Posted:
    Titleist 983E 8.5*
    Sonartec SS03 14*
    Solus 51,56,61
    Seemore Si4
    WITB Link
  • whysguywhysguy mngolferguy Members  268WRX Points: 79Posts: 268 Greens

Anyone know if any our Mn courses will be opening up soon?

Posted:

There is a petition to Governor to keep courses open during this nonsense virus .

Not sure where it is Online.

https://kstp.com/coronavirus/petition-to-keep-golf-courses-open-during-stay-at-home-order-gains-thousands-of-signatures-march-27-2020/5686282/

Posted:
    Titleist 983E 8.5*
    Sonartec SS03 14*
    Solus 51,56,61
    Seemore Si4
    WITB Link

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.