Mobile Comment date/time missing

2»

Comments

• AutomaticTwoDownAutomaticTwoDown Two down after two, time to get to work Members  459WRX Points: 102Handicap: 5Posts: 459 Greens

It’s been like this for a while now. Do you plan on fixing it? Or do mobile users need to view in landscape mode every time they want to know the real post date?

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • bigmoneypbigmoneyp MichiganMembers  3452WRX Points: 260Posts: 3,452 Titanium Tees

What is strange is that I see a different date if I'm viewing in standard vs landscape.

Posted:
  • LokiLoki Members  1267WRX Points: 203Posts: 1,267 Platinum Tees

Why do all the responses to a thread have the same posted dates on them?

Posted:
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27118WRX Points: 462Posts: 27,118 Marshals

The patch release has been delayed because of the past security issues being addressed by vanilla.

Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • mhudson111mhudson111 Members  56WRX Points: 80Posts: 56 Bunkers

See fixed now!

👍

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.