CBD OIL

dennis4190

> @"BIG STU" said:

> I have not tried it but want to---- The problem for me is I drive a truck for a living now and subject to random drug tests. Now I talked face to face with a medical review doctor on this. He explained to me that even with the laws and standards that CDB oil can contain a certain amount of THC and be legal for sale. He also told me some off the shelf stuff had been tested here in SC and contained more than the law allowed. Anyhow with all of that being said he told me that the test we take is so sensitive that the least little amount can make you test positive. Under Federal Law there is ZERO tolerance for that or other controlled substances. BTW We do as SOP a 7 panel drug screen as required again by Federal DOT law. So right now I can not afford to risk it

In my line of work, I am also required to take the same DOT 7 or 9 panel with expanded opiates. I understand the concern and would never buy mine from anywhere that did not provide independent lab results for confirmation of no THC.

BTW - all DOT testing uses standard cutoff limits. For THC, it is 50 ng/ml. Confirmation testing (performed only if initial sample showed positive/questionable) uses a much lower cutoff at (I believe) 15 ng/ml.

> @bigred90gt said:

> > @"BIG STU" said:

> > I have not tried it but want to---- The problem for me is I drive a truck for a living now and subject to random drug tests. Now I talked face to face with a medical review doctor on this. He explained to me that even with the laws and standards that CDB oil can contain a certain amount of THC and be legal for sale. He also told me some off the shelf stuff had been tested here in SC and contained more than the law allowed. Anyhow with all of that being said he told me that the test we take is so sensitive that the least little amount can make you test positive. Under Federal Law there is ZERO tolerance for that or other controlled substances. BTW We do as SOP a 7 panel drug screen as required again by Federal DOT law. So right now I can not afford to risk it

>

> In my line of work, I am also required to take the same DOT 7 or 9 panel with expanded opiates. I understand the concern and would never buy mine from anywhere that did not provide independent lab results for confirmation of no THC.

>

> BTW - all DOT testing uses standard cutoff limits. For THC, it is 50 ng/ml. Confirmation testing (performed only if initial sample showed positive/questionable) uses a much lower cutoff at (I believe) 15 ng/ml.

>

Another thing is that I do not trust these labs or review officers--- And yes I forgot they expanded it to 9 panels now because of the Opiate Epidemic. A friend of mine who was a driver tested positive for cannabis. He is as straight of an arrow as I know. He went immediately to his personal doctor and had a sample ran. He tested clean. He hired a lawyer and filed suit on the lab. Of course he lost his livelihood driving a truck. Took him 4 years and they finally settled out of court for a substantial amount. Actually he got another job turning wrenches on trucks. They also tested him for that job and he tested clean. He knew the owner of that shop so really he was not unemployed for a long length of time. The lab never acknowledged their mistake but the evidence of 2 passed tests within 30 days and his past of never testing positive the lab's lawyers backed off

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

5W  --- TM V Steel Fubuki 60r

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

Irons 5 thru PW TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R F

SW Callaway PM Grind 56* Modified Grind KBS Tour Wedge

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter Macgregor Bobby Grace Mark 4 V-Foil Broomstick

• 3 weeks later...

> @skygod987 said:

> That’s scary. I get regular randoms and the false positive stories are terrifying. I’m a public servant and would be ruined.

I know that feeling. I am in a very small market in the subsea oil and gas industry (literally, there are 3 manufacturers that make our products in the US). Word spreads very quickly through this business and I would be screwed.

I occasionally buy my own drug test kits just for peace of mind. The home test kits have the same cutoff levels as DOT tests.

• 2 weeks later...

I was a skeptic, but I bought a 3,000 mg bottle of the tincture to help with my tendinitis and pain in my hands. After using the entire bottle, I noticed no improvement. Skepticism confirmed. I was given a tub of “muscle rub” from Trulieve and within 2 days the pain in my fingers and hands was gone and the tendinitis pain was greatly reduced. What?? Why did this happen? Was the Tincture “watered” down? Was the Trulieve muscle rub solely responsible? Did it take a while for The tincture to work? Did I heal on my own? I don’t really know. But I am not complaining.

> @Negncic said:

> I was a skeptic, but I bought a 3,000 mg bottle of the tincture to help with my tendinitis and pain in my hands. After using the entire bottle, I noticed no improvement. Skepticism confirmed. I was given a tub of “muscle rub” from Trulieve and within 2 days the pain in my fingers and hands was gone and the tendinitis pain was greatly reduced. What?? Why did this happen? Was the Tincture “watered” down? Was the Trulieve muscle rub solely responsible? Did it take a while for The tincture to work? Did I heal on my own? I don’t really know. But I am not complaining.

>

Look on the list of Trulieve ingredients as see if it also contains trolamine salicylate. If it does, I know your answer.

> @MountainGoat said:

> > @Negncic said:

> > I was a skeptic, but I bought a 3,000 mg bottle of the tincture to help with my tendinitis and pain in my hands. After using the entire bottle, I noticed no improvement. Skepticism confirmed. I was given a tub of “muscle rub” from Trulieve and within 2 days the pain in my fingers and hands was gone and the tendinitis pain was greatly reduced. What?? Why did this happen? Was the Tincture “watered” down? Was the Trulieve muscle rub solely responsible? Did it take a while for The tincture to work? Did I heal on my own? I don’t really know. But I am not complaining.

> >

> Look on the list of Trulieve ingredients as see if it also contains trolamine salicylate. If it does, I know your answer.

>

It does not contain Trolamine Salicylate. I started using Aspercreme with no relief. Then I went to an Orthopedist and was prescribed Diclofenac. Started with the topical then went to the pill. Little to no relief with that.

• 2 months later...

Personally never found CBD to have any effects whatsoever on me. But I know a number of people who seem to really find positive benefits from taking it orally. I have not heard any experiences with negative side effects, so it seems CBD oil is a safe alternative to try. Hopefully you can find the relief you are looking for.

Thanks man I will look into it

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

5W  --- TM V Steel Fubuki 60r

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

Irons 5 thru PW TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R F

SW Callaway PM Grind 56* Modified Grind KBS Tour Wedge

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter Macgregor Bobby Grace Mark 4 V-Foil Broomstick

• 3 weeks later...

I use various CBD oils for my back/neck and shoulders and some high dose stuff for my right arm if I play a bunch of tennis (singles) and then want to get back on the course.

some high dose CDB also works wonders on your knees if they have any issues post round - or if you’re like me they hurt from a lifetime of playing sports and then getting a bit older, further out of shape from sitting at a desk, etc.

that’s a long way of saying that yes, CBD works for me. As does Tincture if things are really bad - that stuff is pretty strong.

lastly - I don’t buy the recent warnings about CBD. Buy quality stuff, use it - feel better. That’s my experience.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I used it for two or three times and I can tell you, that it doesn't work good enough if you just put this oil on. It works better against pain and/or sleeping problems. On the other hand, swallowing oil itself is a bad idea too. The best way to take it is using CBD gummies or other stuff like that. I mean, eatable stuff. Some people smoke CBD, but I consider it as a bad idea, because it can cause many problems. I've read somewhere not so long ago that vaping CBD can cause weird lung disease.

• 3 months later...

I did not even know you could use it in vape, I know that it helps with various problems. It is a really cool thing and If I get the chance to try it, I will. There are a lot of E-liquids that I like, and I am not ready to change them yet. That is not the problem for me, the problem was finding a battery that I can trust. I have also read about them blowing up and that is the main reason I got https://www.vaporsolo.com/sony-vtc5a-18650-2600mah-25a-battery/. It is made by Sony, and we all know that they make really good quality stuff, it can be trusted.

Edited by GordonMiller

I use the 1500 mg drops

Miracle Leaf Brand claims claims trace amount thc below detectable limit

as a former federal employee that was drug tested- i never had an issue

i used it for sleep due to shift work and by product is it cleared up some tendonitis

I have used it before a round of golf and it was very cool- mellow feeling without feeling buzzed

• 4 weeks later...

Not all CBD oils are the same.  I tried 3 different kinds and almost gave up but then I tried one called Purium and it made a difference.
My stiff hands definitely feel better but my back and knees are still sore.  When your knees are basically down to bone on bone, there isn't much out there that will help with that except for surgery. 😞

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone subjected to testing for employment purposes in Canada is covered for potential false tests.

Every sample must be split into two and one of those goes to an independent accredited lab. My last employer sent the the other half to Oklahoma. Also, the tolerances were: less than 4ng was return to work; 4-9ng was suspended for the day; greater than 9ng termination.

I probably saw 1000 cases of tested employees in 10 years.

Out of the thousand I can only recall 2 being overturned by the other half sample and both of those were due to a legal prescription - but not marijuana related. It is likely that I saw 300 terminations during that time, and my area had 800 people. The work site is a place with average daily employees of 4000, so the numbers would be exponential to that.

Callaway Epic Speed M10 Smoke
Taylor Made SIM 3W Titanium Diamana Limited
Taylor Made SIM 5W Titanium Diamana Limited
Taylor Made GAPR HI KBS 4,5,
HONMA TW747P 6-11 Vizard 85g
Cleveland 56* Smoke RTX Zipcore DG Spinner
Lajosi 808 Damascus, Callaway S2H2 Tuttle
Seed 01, Maxfli Tour

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

CBD Oil is like any oil there is on the market, in the sense, that it is believed to give a specific result, but it's hard to sense it for real. I think that when you want to buy any CBD products or you want to buy kratom locally to solve a health issue, it's better to talk to your doctor, to see if it's worth using it in the first place. Researchers have found evidence to suggest that CBD reduces inflammation and pain in animals, but it is still unknown how does it work with the inflammation of a human body.

Edited by Schwepp

• 4 weeks later...

For several years I had a problem with a tremor in my left hand that made it difficult in teeing up the ball, had to use a Martini tee just so the ball wouldn't fall off the tee peg. Three years ago I tried CBD Oil drops, two drops daily under the tongue and within 3 weeks my tremble stopped.

For inflammation of my knees (arthritis) I have used a topical ointment and found it works great both pre and post round to alleviate soreness and inflammation.

Not all CBD products are legitimate so be careful when buying. I purchase my Topical from a licensed Hemp grower in Texas, growing hemp just became legal in Texas this year, note hemp not Marijuana. The topical CBD product I use is organic and grown by the farmer and sold by his family farm Sweetwinggardens so I know the quality of the product. 

Ping G430 Max 10 w Alta 55

Ping G430 5 wood w Alta 65

Ping G425 7 wood w Slay 55

Ping G430 9 wood with Speeder EVO6

Ping G430 Hybrid w PX Red Smoke
Srixon ZX5 6-PW w Recoil 660

Vokey SM8 50.12 F Grind w Recoil 95
Vokey SM10 56.12 D Grind w Recoil 95
Vokey Wedgeworks 60.08 K Grind

Odyssey Jailbird

• 4 weeks later...

Everything About Cannabidiol Crystals: Effects, Dosage, and How to Use Them Correctly.

buy lbs of cbd flower

Buy Hemp flower,

cbd flower wholesale europe,

wholesale hemp flowers europe,

cheap cbd flower 

skunk cbd flower usa,

cbd hemp flower 

cbd hash for sale usa

CBD Isolate and CBD related products online

You’ve heard about CBD crystals and you’d like to know more? Cannabidiol crystals are obtained from Cannabis Sativa buds with a prevalence of CBD (cannabidiol). CBD is a component of Cannabis with soothing, anti-inflammatory, and anti-convulsant effects. Furthermore, unlike the more famous THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), it does not have psychotropic effects. For this reason, CBD crystals can be purchased without a doctor’s prescription.

The crystals are obtained by “supercritical CO2 extraction,” without using toxic solvents or high temperatures. Thus we obtain pure CBD crystals which are perfectly legal as they contain no THC.

CBD flowers Europe - How to Use

Cannabidiol crystals may be taken in different ways. You can put them under your tongue, smoke them, vape them, or use them in cooking, for example adding them to your batter. Here is everything you need to know to use them properly. CBD flowers Europe

Buy hemp flower Europe - CBD Crystals Under Your Tongue.

Letting the cannabidiol crystals melt under your tongue is one of the simplest ways to take them. In this case, we advise you begin with small 3 mg doses up to 3 or 4 times a day. You should be able to appreciate the soothing, relaxing effects after a few hours, if not, you can gradually increase the dosage, which should also vary depending on how pure the crystals are and on each user’s weight and metabolism. This is a practical way to take CBD and is particularly recommended for personal use, as it doesn’t require special preparation. Buy hemp flower Europe

Hemp flower Europe - How to Smoke

If you prefer to smoke CBD crystals, you can use a small pipe or a bong. All you have to do is put the crystals – in the indicated amount – directly in the pipe or combine them with other smokables. It is a simple method, and the effect is immediate, but of course it isn’t very healthy for your lungs. Hemp flower Europe

Wholesale hemp flowers Europe - How to Vape CBD Crystals.

CBD crystals can also be vaporized, or vaped, using a vaporizer or an e-cigarette. In the first case, you will need a temperature-controlled vaporizer. Once you have inserted the crystals, even in very small amounts, all you have to do is vaporize them at 150-160 °C (300 – 320 °F), like you would do with CBD oil. If the temperature is too high, you risk burning the crystals with a consequent cancerogenic effect. In this manner, instead, the CBD will release all its beneficial effects and the vapour can be inhaled without incurring side-effects. For those of you who prefer to use an e-cigarette, you will have to dilute the crystals in vegetable glycerine and put the compound in an e-liquid cartridge. Wholesale hemp flowers Europe

Buy CBD buds Europe - Cooking With Cannabidiol.

CBD crystals can be added to any recipe, from cookies to quiches. We recommend you first combine the crystals with some butter, or with coconut or olive oil and melt them in a double boiler. Combined with food, you will feel the effect of the CBD after one or two hours.Buy CBD buds Europe

• 1 year later...
On 3/20/2018 at 4:02 AM, moegolfer11 said:

Have used it for Crohns flare ups. I found it to be more reliable than say Tums or Motrin. Have some really good/close friends who produce a couple acres with a grant in KY. They farm around your neck of the woods.

The western end of the state around Mayfield has several farms devoted to it.

There is a CBD/hemp manufacturing facility where I live in southern KY.

I have had the discussion before with my optometrist regarding just flat out medicinal marijuana for my eyes.  I have very strong prescriptions compounded with astigmatism in both eyes.  My eyes tend to get "tired" feeling late in the day.  Reducing interocular pressure is said to be one of the benefits of cannabis.  I've never even dabbled in any of it to know any truth to it all.

I tend to not even want to take ibuprofen if it can be avoided.

1 minute ago, smashdn said:

The western end of the state around Mayfield has several farms devoted to it.

There is a CBD/hemp manufacturing facility where I live in southern KY.

I have had the discussion before with my optometrist regarding just flat out medicinal marijuana for my eyes.  I have very strong prescriptions compounded with astigmatism in both eyes.  My eyes tend to get "tired" feeling late in the day.  Reducing interocular pressure is said to be one of the benefits of cannabis.  I've never even dabbled in any of it to know any truth to it all.

I tend to not even want to take ibuprofen if it can be avoided.

There are 100% legal products that are hemp-derived but with all the effects of cannabis. I've purchased several jars of the gummies at my farmer's market and online and can definitely confirm they have the identical effect on the body, just with lower concentrations. 

If you're not at risk of failing a work-mandated drug test, you could simply buy some and try it out for a week or two. $40 experiment at worst and you won't be significantly impaired. 

TSR2 8*, Ventus TR Red 7x

TSi2 15*, Diamana BF 80TX

TSR2 18°, Atmos TS Blue HB 8x 
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 21°, Recoil 110

MP-20 MMC  5-P, DG X100
SM8 50F, 54S, 58M (X7 "spinners")
Odyssey Eleven S
Tour BX

12 minutes ago, GooseHook said:

If you're not at risk of failing a work-mandated drug test, you could simply buy some and try it out for a week or two. $40 experiment at worst and you won't be significantly impaired. 

I'm out.  Had a random yesterday which I passed (had no reason to fear not passing).

If eye doc wants to write me a script for something along those lines I will take it to my employer ahead of time and have that discussion with them.

I also have typical former athlete ailments; knees, foot, low back pain.  Obviously would like to not have those issues but at the same time I am about addressing the cause of the pain and not just masking the pain allowing the cause of it to get worse and worse.

Losing about 25 more pounds would probably be the best thing for me honestly.

• Like 1