Hogans right elbow vs Tigers on the Downswing

theeaglequest ·  
theeaglequesttheeaglequest Members  14WRX Points: 43Posts: 14 Bunkers
Joined:  edited Jan 8, 2020 6:04pm in Hogan's Heroes Swing Forum #1

Here i illustrate the key differences between Hogan and Tiger's right elbows in the downswing. The key differences in my humble opinion is how quickly Hogans club head drops as compared to Tigers. Hogan used the tip of the right elbow as a key aspect of the downswing and in a very aggressive and unique way. I believe this was an anti blocking/hooking technique. I will demonstrate here and keep an eye on the right elbow. Please forgive the justice I do not do for these legendary swings

Tiger's Swing

Hogan's Swing

Posted:

Comments

• JeselnikJeselnik Members  14WRX Points: 9Posts: 14 Bunkers

Elbow focus is silly, brain to hands, hands are conductors, train pivot, done, bulletproof.

JNIK

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • ChopCityzZChopCityzZ Members, Paid BST  29WRX Points: 13Posts: 29 Bunkers

No idea what im looking at, since my swing looks nothing like those! lol

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.