Sand Valley + Erin Hills + Straits

2»

Comments

• DRB72DRB72 Members  8WRX Points: 20Posts: 8 Bunkers

Hi all. I’m visiting Chicago in May, and I’ll have about 6 days free to play some of the great courses in that part of the world. I was planning on just driving up to Kohler and playing the 2 at Whistling Straits and the Blackwolf 2, and maybe Erin Hills on the way back. It feels pretty ‘easy’ (not much driving, 4 great courses in one place) but reading these forums I’m not sure I can leave out SV and MD. Sentryworld looks pretty amazing too.

if you had to to choose between the 4 courses in Kohler vs the ones around Sands Valley, where would you go?

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.