Apple Mountain or Shepherds Hollow

kgeisler13 ·  
kgeisler13kgeisler13 ClubWRX  394WRX Points: 64Handicap: 6Posts: 394 ClubWRX

My friend and I are going on a weekend golf trip to play the fortress because we have gift cards. I was wondering if its worth it to drive a little farther to apple mountain one day or just to play Shepherds hollow on the way up or the way home. We are leaving from the Novi area.

Posted:
KG

Comments

• repernareperna Members  299WRX Points: 100Posts: 299 Greens

I have never played the fortress but shepherds is a great place!

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • N8dogg2669N8dogg2669 ClubWRX  143WRX Points: 54Handicap: 5.8Posts: 143 Fairways

Play all 27 at Shepherd's Hollow. At least that's what I would do. The Fortress is a fun course in my opinion.

Posted:
  • kgeisler13kgeisler13 ClubWRX  394WRX Points: 64Handicap: 6Posts: 394 ClubWRX

Oh yeah I forgot they have 27.

Posted:
    KG
  • beckjg135beckjg135 bay city michiganMembers  88WRX Points: 75Posts: 88 Fairways

apple use to be a really good golf course, best conditioned in the mid michigan area anyway, seems to have gone down hill over the last several years. coolest holes are hitting off the mountain into the par 3, and then driving off the mountain to a par 4 for the next hole, hands down i would pick shepards however, better golf.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.