Odyssey No. 7 Putter - Which one do you like best?

2»

Comments

• RonnieoRonnieo Members  105WRX Points: 86Handicap: +3Posts: 105 Fairways

Wish I had the white hot face in my murdered out #7.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • BonecrackerBonecracker Bonecracker Members  358WRX Points: 60Handicap: 2Posts: 358 Greens

Originally started out with the Odyssey White Hot Tour 7H (bigger head/bronze color) that I used for five plus years and played some of my best golf. Wanted to change things up and in 2018 I wanted a different insert and went with the Odyssey White Hot Pro #7, again this is the bigger head / black color with a softer insert. I had another smaller head #7 that I used on really fast greens but once you go big, you never go back!!

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.