Help With X100 Label Placement

tempey ·  
tempeytempey Members  7WRX Points: 7Handicap: 11Posts: 7 Bunkers

Hello I hope I am posting this in the right place. I built my first set of clubs and I need some help with the labels. I have standard skinny band (not tour issue) X100s installed and I got the shafts and a sheet of stickers from a local shop. Is there a specific place on the shaft I am supposed to put the stickers? Do they get placed at a specific distance away from the grips or lined up in some way? I want to get it right in case I ever decide to sell them. Thank you for the help.

Posted:

Comments

• Howard_JonesHoward_Jones Members  11044WRX Points: 1,936Posts: 11,044 Titanium Tees

The step we place Dynamic Gold shaft labels is the third visible step below the grip.

We look at the first visible step and say , No, No, GO....and place the label on the MID of that step.

Posted:

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME PMs ON CLUB TECH ISSUES - ASK PUBLIC IN THE FORUM.

Unless you are a former Customer or someone i already have a PM dialog with, i want reply to tech questions on PMs.

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • tempeytempey Members  7WRX Points: 7Handicap: 11Posts: 7 Bunkers
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.