No home simulator/launch monitor subforum

Chief Illiniwek ·  
Chief IlliniwekChief Illiniwek Members  2807WRX Points: 223Posts: 2,807 Titanium Tees

Title pretty much says it all. Why is there no subforum for this? I think (and I’ve been known to be wrong) that I’ve seen mods say there isn’t a demand for it, but I’ve seen quite a few posts down through the years asking for one. I mean, ladies swing performance’s fifth post from the top hasn’t been replied to in about three years, so it’s not like there aren’t fairly dead subforums.

Posted:

Comments

• MikeMc890MikeMc890 Members  5WRX Points: 18Handicap: 18Posts: 5 Bunkers

Agreed! I am in the market for a home simulator and I trust this site more than any other out there and I need help with a home sim setup. Golfsimulatorforum.com just ain't gonna cut it

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • dbdorsdbdors Houston, Clear Lake areaClubWRX  2207WRX Points: 290Handicap: 15Posts: 2,207 ClubWRX

It would be interesting to see what all the options are and what people have done.

Posted:

Woods: Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 8*, Fujikura Ventus 6 S, TM M5, 13*, MC Diamana Thump 75 S
    Hybrids: TEE CBX 119 19*, 22*, Project X EvenFlow Blue Hybrid 85 6.0
    Irons: TM M6, 5-GW, Accra 80i
    Wedges: Cleveland CBX 55*, 60*, Accra 80i
    Putter: Evnroll ER 1.2 blacked out, KBS CT Tour, 355g, 33”, SS Mid-slim 2.0
    Ball: Maxfli Tour
    Bag/Cart: '20 Nike Air Hybrid/BagBoy Quad XL
    Accessories: SkyCaddie SX400/Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.