Global Golf -- Returning a Used Club For Full Refund?

J295 ·  
J295J295 Members  79WRX Points: 23Handicap: 6Posts: 79 Fairways

Am I understanding correctly that I can purchase a used club at GG and if for any reason (say I don't like it) I can return it within 30 days with my only cost being the shipping of $8 (assuming of course I don't damage the club)? I understand I will receive a full refund of the purchase price. Seems like a good way for me to test drive a club. Make sense? Thank you.

Posted:

Comments

• CjetblackCjetblack Members  161WRX Points: 52Posts: 161 Fairways

Right. Just make sure it has the 30 day playability guarantee. Otherwise, they will charge you a 15% restocking fee if it doesn't return in the same condition as when you received it.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • pingman_24pingman_24 Members  235WRX Points: 99Posts: 235 Fairways

Yes, I bought a mint condition, which is shop wear only and returned it for full refund minus shipping. I didn’t actually hit the club though so it was in the same condition as purchased.

Posted:
    Ping G400 Max 10.5° Alta CB
    Ping G 5 Wood 17.5° Alta CB
    Ping Karsten Hybrid 19° and 22° KS401
    Ping Karsten 5-SW KS401
    Ping Glide 2.0 WS 60° KS401
    Ping Sigma G Kushin
  • dmeeksDCdmeeksDC ClubWRX  2981WRX Points: 479Handicap: 7.6Posts: 2,981 ClubWRX

I even got the return postage for free. Check the listing. Some returns are free, others you may pay but it is less than $10. They are honorable. Have only returned one item to them, which was because I changed my mind, and it was easy. Had the money back within 5 days total. You just cant return it in worse shape than you received it.

Posted:
    Ping G30 SFT driver, 10 degree, Oban Kiyoshi HB 75 stiff
    Cobra F9 Speedback, 14.5 degree, Fujikura Atmos Blue 7S
    Callaway Epic Flash, 17 degree, HzRDUS Smoke 70 stiff
    Callaway Rogue, 21 degree, Diamana BF 80 stiff
    TaylorMade GAPR Hi 24, KBS TGI 80 stiff

Srixon z765 (5-7(, z965 (8-P) Fujikura 95i TS stiff
    Callaway MD4 50 S grind, 54 W grind
    Ben Hogan Ft. Worth TK 58
    Odyssey Stroke Lab V-Line putter w/Pure grip
  • jkmacgurujkmacguru Golf the Northwest Lefty Boomers  359WRX Points: 111Posts: 359 Greens

Yep. I would have a hard time purchasing from them without this since they do not post actual photos of the item for sale.

Posted:
  • t4t3rt4t3r Members  3061WRX Points: 397Posts: 3,061 Titanium Tees

Very rarely have a bad experience with Global on condition, but if you purchase something used, you can return in same condition for the cost of shipping within 30 days. The 30 day playability only applies to new clubs, and under that you could return a new club that you tried and didn’t like for store credit minus shipping.

Posted:
    Ping G410 LST 10.5* - PX HZRDUS Yellow 6.5
    Titleist TS2 16.5* - Diamana S+ 72x
    Callaway Epic Flash Heavenwood 20* - PX Evenflow Black 85 6.5
    Bridgestone J40 CB 4-PW - DG Tour Issue AMT X100
    Bridgestone J15 50.08 - DG Tour Issue S400
    Callaway MD4 54.10S - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge
    Taylormade Milled Grind 58.12 - DG Wedge
    Taylormade Spider X
    Bridgestone Tour B XS
  • TwoheyTwohey SoCalMembers  491WRX Points: 114Posts: 491 Greens

Same here! Recently bought a mint TM CPO club. It came with more wear than expected. Talked to CS and they quickly agreed to take it back and gave me a free return label.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.