GIVEAWAY: PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE, Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro 3W - ENTER HERE.

Squareback 2 Mod

pghjake ·  
pghjakepghjake Members  3WRX Points: 5Posts: 3 Starters

Anyone know of someone that would be able to remove the plumbers neck on my Scotty Cameron Special Select Squareback 2, and replace it with a port for a double bend shaft? Trying to get something similar to the dual balance newport in the new special select squareback 2 head.

Posted:

Comments

• jonradusjonradus Members  116WRX Points: 92Posts: 116 Fairways

I’ve seen Instagram videos of Mack Made sawing the plumbers neck off of a Lamb putter and replacing it with a flow neck. You may want to reach out to that guy. He may be able to saw the neck off and install the port you want.

Any chance you could provide me the dimensions (width: front to back, and, length: heel to toe) for the Squareback 2? Stores aren’t open in PA yet so I can’t measure for myself...

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • pghjakepghjake Members  3WRX Points: 5Posts: 3 Starters

Thanks!

Toe-to-heel length: 4.50"

Face-to-back length: 1.55"

Topline thickness: 0.36"

Face height: 0.95"

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.