GIVEAWAY: PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE, Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro 3W - ENTER HERE.

Pull push cart recommendations

2»

Comments

• WillyEWillyE Square grooves Members  144WRX Points: 55Handicap: 4.1Posts: 144 Fairways

Another suggestion for 3.5+. Been great for me the last few years.

Posted:
    Callaway Rogue Driver 
    TEE E8 Beta 3W
    Callaway Epic Hybrid 
    PING i210 irons 4-gap recoil 780 F4 smacwrap
    PING Glide 3.0 54*, 58* Glide 3.0 Eye 2
    SeeMore MFGP Nashville Studio Series
    Titleist ProV1x
    All grips Golf Pride Tour Velvet plus 4

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Red Wing OneRed Wing One Members  8WRX Points: 32Handicap: 15Posts: 8 Bunkers

The lock top system on the bagboy carts work great for keeping your bag from rolling......but you have to have a bagboy bag with the lock top!

Posted:
  • Bigdrew09Bigdrew09 Members  5WRX Points: 11Posts: 5 Bunkers

I have the Nitron and even without having a bog boy bag, I'd still give it top marks. For anyone considering a push cart, I would definitely recommend going into a store and checking out what works best for you.

Posted:
  • PeteWPeteW Rookie Members  320WRX Points: 74Handicap: 8.3Posts: 320 Greens

I just got the Sun Mountain Speed Cart GX. Have only used it 4 or 5 times but so far so good. Only issue I’ve had so far use the piece that activates the stand legs on my 3.5 bag got stuck in the cart the last time I played. Took about 5 minutes to get the bag off.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.