PING 703 Cord Grips

mizzytitty ·  
mizzytittymizzytitty Members  83WRX Points: 0Posts: 83
Who's played them? Like? Dislike?
Ordering all new PING irons and wedges and I'm a fan of softer cord grips but can't find any local shops that have the 703 cords to test. How are they? I like the Crossline full cord grips and have also played the Decade Multi Compound, which are obviously only half cord. I don't want to pay the $6 upcharge for the Decade Multi-Compounds and I'm not a fan of the stock grips of the i15s.
Posted:

Comments

• bellkenbellken Members  882WRX Points: 153Posts: 882 Golden Tee
    I thought the 703 cords were much rougher than crossline full cords. I got rid of mine, I switched to the Lamkin tour black full cord grip. I tried to get this grip through ping, and, ended up with Golf Pride Tour velvet cords. Crossline full cord grips are an option through Ping WRX, if they are in stock.

Don't forget to specify round or ribbed, if you care. Ping will assume ribbed, unless you specify otherwise.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • heisagoalieheisagoalie Members  1116WRX Points: 60Posts: 1,116 Platinum Tees
    i liked them. I will probably get them or multicompounds on next pings i order
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.