pretty stoked...

devlbasher ·  
devlbasherdevlbasher Members  355WRX Points: 0Posts: 355
but not sure how stoked
I've been checking the standings and they've finally been updated, and I won!....but I'm not sure what I won. Have prizes been decided on yet? I am all in favor of a new Ferarri, but I could be talked down from there. Thanks in advance to anyone that knows what the deal is here!
Posted:

Comments

• tooflesstoofless Members  275WRX Points: 0Posts: 275
    I thought I read something about MAYBE a new driver or iron set. I don't wan't to get your hopes up too much, but usually first place gets a bad-a** prize. Congrats!
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • tooflesstoofless Members  275WRX Points: 0Posts: 275
    OK, in another thread GXGolfer says you win a set of Nike VR irons, not sure if they are full cavity, split cav or Blades. Man I wish I had kept McIlroy!
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.