Detour - Where to buy?

jwalker497 ·  
jwalker497jwalker497 Members  442WRX Points: 0Posts: 442
I was wondering what Online stores are selling the Detour?
Posted:

Comments

• JHRJHR michiganCharter Members  4347WRX Points: 55Posts: 4,347 Titanium Tees
    jwalker497 wrote on Aug 15 2006, 10:20 PM:

Take a look at one of our Sponsors, Discount Dans, they have the 1st of 500's right now and i would imagine the regular ones as well.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Lord ThomasLord Thomas Resident Royal Junior Mod Squad  880WRX Points: 55Posts: 880 Golden Tee
    And from the experiences of most members here, Discount Dans have been great to work with, and give you a great price to boot.

-Thomas
    Posted:
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27118WRX Points: 461Posts: 27,118 Marshals
    JHR wrote on Aug 15 2006, 07:21 PM:

jwalker497 wrote on Aug 15 2006, 10:20 PM:

Take a look at one of our Sponsors, Discount Dans, they have the 1st of 500's right now and i would imagine the regular ones as well.

They are sold out of the 1st of 500 but, call/email them for a price. You will great service and value.
    Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • onesixeightonesixeight Members  68WRX Points: 0Posts: 68
    Does anyone know if the regular release is out? If not, what the the most likely ship date? I know it's marked for 8/15 release, but that seems to be delayed as the 1/500s just came out.

Thanks,

Chris
    Posted:
  • Punchy50Punchy50 Members  151WRX Points: 0Posts: 151
    Golf Galaxy had them for $299...I was there a couple days ago. It has a big ugly orange headcover...like a detour sign. image/tongue.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.