Is it worth it to Join Club Cameron

wwpack7 ·  
wwpack7wwpack7 Members  24WRX Points: 0Posts: 24
Split from Cameron PGA thread
anybody a member of club cameron? is it worth the price? it would be nice to pick up some of the headcovers he comes out with but aside from that is it really worth it? thanks.
Posted:

Comments

• illinikyleillinikyle Tradition, Honor, Loyalty Members  889WRX Points: 0Posts: 889
    I'm a member and I enjoy it, but I only use it to buy the new gear when it comes out.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • NSalvatoreNSalvatore Members  222WRX Points: 0Posts: 222
    Very much so worth it in my opnion. The simple yearly package that you get will more then pay for your membership...

For example this years items will bring...Backpack(55-60),Headcover(35),Shirt(20),Hat(20), Pin and Sticker (10)...your looking at about 150 bucks if you parted it out and sold it, and the membership is 99.

So yea, it more then pays for itself if youchoose, plus, in addition to buying items and limited 1st of500 items, you get awesome audio, studio thoughts interviews, a great new video player withinside looks, interviews etc at thestudio and also garage talk to interact and email back and forthwith Scotty....

Very cool.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.