who on tour uses them
what players on the pga use bettinardi putters
Posted:

Comments

• golfhawaiigolfhawaii Members  673WRX Points: 0Posts: 673
    Currently:

Luke Donald

Billy Andrade

VJ Singh won the 2004 PGA at Whistling Straits using one.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • samm980samm980 Members  1735WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,735
    Bettinardi makes as good a putter as anyone, Furyk won the Open using one. I think on any given week you will see quite a few players put them in play. He makes as good a putter as anyone but like Bobby Grace struggles catch up to the Scotty Cameron's, Oddyssey's, and Ping's of the world.
    Posted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27118WRX Points: 461Posts: 27,118 Marshals
    I believe he has a more than a few on the European and JPGA tour as well.
    Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • davdav Members  201WRX Points: 0Posts: 201
    Furyk won the Open using one. I think on any given week you will see quite a few players put them in play. He makes as good a putter as anyone but like Bobby Grace struggles catch up to the Scotty Cameron's, Oddyssey's, and Ping's of the world.

catch up? i think RJB makes a better putter than scotty, probably just their marketing sucks. RJB is definitely on par in terms of quality and craftsmanship
    Posted:
  • primetimer006primetimer006 Members  498WRX Points: 0Posts: 498
    Peter Lonard in addition to those already mentioned.

Also, you can't forget that scotty/titleist amoung some of the other big names pay big money to players to use their brand putter. Bettinardi has the better putter but money talks!
    Posted:
  • corkycorky Members  2858WRX Points: 57Posts: 2,858 Titanium Tees
    Constantino Rocco was using one although he may have gone back to the broomstick.

Good to see Billy A and Luke going well at Medinah
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.