scotty cameron for lefty

Spilly ·  
SpillySpilly  198WRX Points: 77Members Posts: 198 Fairways
i am going to buy a newport or newport 2 putter, but i am a lefty so i am limited. would you reccomend a old pro platinum or a studio style? thanks
Posted:

Comments

• tei3rntei3rn  351WRX Points: 55Members Posts: 351 Greens
    I would suggest you find an old gun blue or oilcan finish for a better feel...
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • dags27dags27  906WRX Points: 104Members Posts: 906 Golden Tee
    Oil Can finish to is more softer, the Pro Platinum has a crisp feeling.
    Posted:
  • kavnetkavnet  62WRX Points: 0Lefty Boomers Posts: 62
    I gather you are looking for a low maintenance finish which is why you picked these particular models?

If you want a newport you can only go a Pro Platinum Mil Spec which is available in a 36/320g, 35/330g, 34/340g or a 33/350g head, or if you want a NP2 headshape you can use either a Pro Platinum NP2 or a studio style.

Personally i think it depends on your preference for the head style, the studio style is a softer feeling putter than the pro platinum.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.