Tiger's shirt on Friday

Huskypride28 ·  
Huskypride28Huskypride28 Members  1751WRX Points: 60Handicap: 9Posts: 1,751 Platinum Tees
Tiger goes Tommy Bahamma
I am usually a fan of Tiger's line of clothes but his Friday shirt looked like my dad's old cabanna shirt he used to wear when we'd go on a cruise.
Posted:

Comments

• KonkliferKonklifer Thinkin' of a master plan... Members  8040WRX Points: 620Posts: 8,040 Titanium Tees
    I hear ya. I liked Tiger's Saturday attire at the British: salmon colored shirt, tan pants, white shoes. Nike/Tiger shirts are my favorite.
    Posted:
    PING G400 Max 10.5° (-) | (fw tbd) | PING G410 19° (F-) | PING i25 22°, 26° | Callaway XHP 6-AW | PING Glide 2.0 Stealth, 54° SS, 58° ES | PING Scottsdale TR B60, 34.5"
    Srixon Z-Star Yellow
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Hop&StopHop&Stop Lehigh University been very very good to me. Jr. Boomers  227WRX Points: 0Posts: 227
    I actually liked Tiger's Saturday shirt at the PGA.

Posted:
  • dmboakdmboak Members  1095WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,095
    Tiger's kinda getting a bit loud these days...
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.