Cameron Circle T's tester

sergizmosergizmo Members Posts: 2,734 ✭✭
edited Aug 19, 2006 in Putters #1
Check out the pics
Hi everyone,

I made this putter for Adam (Cameron Circle T) to test. As he is a mod I think it's appropriate to put some pics up.

Specs:

Weight: 354.5 g (355 requested)

Lie: 69*

Length: 34"

SW: E1

Grip: AVS orange

Shaft: True temper straight taper

I hope you enjoy it Adam!

Serge

Comments

• Cameron Circle TCameron Circle T The Doc Junior Mod Squad Posts: 2,210 ✭✭
    Serge,

Thank you very much for the time and effort you put into this. For anyone out there who has not had the pleasure to work with Serge on his previous tester, he is an absolute craftsman. Every step of the way we were in contact, and he always made sure that he understood exactly what I wanted as described in our initial e-mail exchange before he did it. I could not be happier with the way that this putter turned out and am really looking forward to trying it. It'll be arriving just about the time I get to school so it 's perfect timing. I'll keep everyone updated as to how it is.

I'm also amazed at the tolerances on the weight, 1/2 gram off of requested weight, thats unbeatable.

Thank you very much Serge, it was a pleasure to work with you.

Thanks,

Adam
  • sergizmosergizmo Members Posts: 2,734 ✭✭
    You're welcome Adam. It was a pleasure working with you as well. Very prompt and detailed communication makes things much easier.

I'm going to be starting Stickman's putter tommorow.

Serge
  • littleprov1xlittleprov1x Members Posts: 1,050 ClubWRX
    I can't wait for my putter to come so I can try this awesome creation out. BTW Serge, I am going to have a new address so I'll give it to you when I get it. The first putter looks awesome!
  • Teetogreen86Teetogreen86 Spongeworthy Members Posts: 1,177
    Top quality putter Serge. I know Adam will be happy with it. Great looking flatstick! image/drinks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':help:' />
    [font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Golfer | Clubfitter | Kayaker | Photographer[/font]
    Teetogreen86 wrote on Aug 20 2006, 10:49 PM:

Top quality putter Serge. I know Adam will be happy with it. Great looking flatstick! image/drinks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':help:' />

Thanks Kyle. image/drinks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wave:' /> The smoother shape seems to be more visually appealing to a lot of people.
    littleprov1x wrote on Aug 20 2006, 08:12 PM:

I can't wait for my putter to come so I can try this awesome creation out. BTW Serge, I am going to have a new address so I'll give it to you when I get it. The first putter looks awesome!

No problem. I'm doing the putters one at a time in the order the testers were picked. So Stickman is next followed by Ryun and then youself. That should give us some time to get the address sorted.