Just got my first scotty from Custom Shop !

tigermj ·  
tigermjtigermj Members  282WRX Points: 0Posts: 282
Hey guys,

Just want to share with you some pics of my very first scotty after restoration !

Pardon my putter pics,not so clear because i just sneaked out from the pffice to take the pics image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':help:' />
Posted:

Comments

• BushyBushy Members  358WRX Points: 1Posts: 358 Bunkers
    Nice stick!!!
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • themouth1themouth1 Members  1255WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,255
    Love the finish!!! What did they charge if you don't mind me asking. I am thinking of having a JAT redone in Black Pearl Mist.
    Posted:
  • tigermjtigermj Members  282WRX Points: 0Posts: 282
    It cost me 140 usd for everything including the shipping. with new grip, new headcover and new shaft.

It's worth it !
    Posted:
  • GeoGeo Happy Geo's Day in the momentMarshals  7105WRX Points: 63Posts: 7,105 Marshals
    Very nice putter there. The restoration came out very nice--mill marks are deeper than I'd like, but if it were me, it would have been a lefty putter you were restoring. image/tongue.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':help:' /> How was the shape before restoration? Do you have pics of the "before" ? What are your intentions with this putter now--gamer, showpiece, piece of personal memorabilia? Either way, enjoy. image/good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wave:' />

beruo

(btw--very nice "tea pinky" in your final pic. image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> )
    Posted:
    :hi:
    beruo wrote on Aug 21 2006, 03:13 PM:

Very nice putter there. The restoration came out very nice--mill marks are deeper than I'd like, but if it were me, it would have been a lefty putter you were restoring. image/tongue.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':help:' /> How was the shape before restoration? Do you have pics of the "before" ? What are your intentions with this putter now--gamer, showpiece, piece of personal memorabilia? Either way, enjoy. image/good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wave:' />

beruo

(btw--very nice "tea pinky" in your final pic. image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> )

Yup, got my pinky sprained playing basketball, I can't bend it.

Should have stick to playing golf and golf only.

I'll try to look for the before pics when i get home.
    Posted:
  • siennaslammersiennaslammer Members  422WRX Points: 0Posts: 422
    humm - nice finish - what finish is that. ? oil can?
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
    yup. It's Oil can finish.
    Posted:
  • GeoGeo Happy Geo's Day in the momentMarshals  7105WRX Points: 63Posts: 7,105 Marshals
    tigermj wrote on Aug 21 2006, 01:29 PM:

Yup, got my pinky sprained playing basketball, I can't bend it.

Should have stick to playing golf and golf only.

I'll try to look for the before pics when i get home.

Now don't I feel like the dick. image/fool.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Thought I was making a funny and here I open up a can of worms filled with disabilities and regret. If it makes you feel better, I rolled my ankle playing Polish Kickball, freshman year of HS. image/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':help:' />

The upshot to all of this is that I'm probably the only het-ro man out there that pops the pinky while trying to position the putters for good pics. That makes me special. image/grin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wave:' />

Anyway, looking forward to the comparison pics.
    Posted:
    :hi:
  • AsleepAsleep Marshals  9056WRX Points: 4Posts: 9,056 Marshals
    Verrry pretty!
    Posted:
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Treating others the way you want to be treated is the key component to preservation of our goals.[/font]
  • golf9596golf9596 Members  2133WRX Points: 161Handicap: 4.5Posts: 2,133 Platinum Tees
    Spend $200+ on a Scotty, $150 on a refinish, and being able to post on GOLFWRX,

priceless.... image/yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':help:' /> Good looking stix........
    Posted:
    Driver...TBD
    TaylorMade Sim 15* Fairway
    Callaway Flash 19* Hybrid w/Tensei white-70-S
    PXG #3 0311 XF with Pro 2.0-80-S
    Mizuno MB 5-pw w/$-Tapper-S
    Callaway PM 2.0 Grind 51/57*
    Scotty Cameron Special Squareback 2
    Jones  Stand
    TM TP5-X

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.