Byron Putters.

mick ·  
mickmick  69WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 69
How do they compare to a Cameron newport.
Thinking about getting a Byron 365 proto. How do they look compared to a Cameron Newport. Is the size the same or longer. Pretty new to the site. Thanks
Posted:

Comments

• BritinAzBritinAz  170WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 170
    Mick PM sent
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • TorpsTorps  32WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 32
    Hows the feel with the 303SS and the floating face? I read that floating faces feel/sound best with carbon steel. Just wondering.

Does anyone have a Byron 303SS putter without the floating face because I think I'm going to order it this way.
    Posted:
  • Z-ManZ-Man  1322WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 1,322
    I`m pretty sure nobody has that putter. From what I remember all of the 303 SS 365 X-Protos had a sound slot. The last 006 protos made out of 11L17 carbon steel there was a few,he is going to make more. Byron did make a 355 X-Proto in 303 SS without the sound slot,all of those went to Japan. So we need to here from some Japanese Byron Fans...
    Posted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.