Golfwrx.com Putter Headcover

2»

Comments

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,557 admin
    droobies wrote on Aug 31 2005, 09:27 AM:
    Got mine last week as well.  Pleasure to find it sitting there as I arrived home from work.  Lots of looks on the course on Sunday too.

If you're debating getting one, just pull the trigger and do it.  The quality and craftmanship of these covers is second to none, and the promotion it gives the site from just having it in your bag is quite astonishing.

If only you guys would do a run of woods covers now.
    »

We can get anything from the AME catalogue with our logo on it. Take a look at some options here:

http://www.amegolf.net/main.shtml
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • droobiesdroobies Wrong side of the ball Lefty Boomers Posts: 87
    If you guys want to run with it, I'd do it. I'd rather advertise this site with quality headcovers than advertise what clubs I've got in my bag. Not only is it promotion for this place, but it'll help keep the more shady people with prying eyes from singling out our bags (some very expensive, I might add) from those with stock TM, Titliest, Cleveland, etc. headcovers.

You should set up a poll regarding which style of headcover would be most preferred.
  • MCCAMCCA Members Posts: 2,860 ✭✭
    Count me in when the are available

mcca
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,557 admin
    Proimagegolf.com has them up on their>>>Site now!
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    BST AD Help
  • pitbull808pitbull808 Putter Hoarder Marshals Posts: 9,367 mod
    Those black covers are very nice looking. I'm going to have to pick up a few. image/drinks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
  • Cameron Circle TCameron Circle T The Doc Junior Mod Squad Posts: 2,210 ✭✭
    The white is definitely awesome, I'm even feeling a touch of bettinardi with the triple flags. Could definitely be good PR for the site for people to have them around too. Might just have to consider one. (If only you had purple...hehe I love my school colors)
  • Yellow JacketYellow Jacket Members Posts: 3,533
    Cameron Circle T wrote on May 22 2006, 11:35 PM:

The white is definitely awesome, I'm even feeling a touch of bettinardi with the triple flags. Could definitely be good PR for the site for people to have them around too. Might just have to consider one. (If only you had purple...hehe I love my school colors)

I'm curious why you went for the white. I'd like to get one but I can't for the life of me decide on white or black (I know, I'm such a woman image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> )
    915D3 8.5* Aldila Synergy 70TX
    915F 15* Diamana D+PLUS 80X, 18* Grafalloy Epic 90TX
    716MB 4-PW X100
    SM6 52F TVD 56K/60M S400
    Bullseye Flange
    WITB Link
  • Cameron Circle TCameron Circle T The Doc Junior Mod Squad Posts: 2,210 ✭✭
    The black just doesnt pop enough, I haven't got one yet...but if/when I get mine it'd definitely have to be white.
  • LegacyUserLegacyUser Guests Posts: 0
    Any possibilities of navy blue?
    Spaddy 07 wrote on Jun 21 2006, 07:42 PM:

Any possibilities of navy blue?

I can order any color that AME offers. 2-3 week delivery. Just let me know.
    BST AD Help
  • cliffjcliffj Posts: 110
    edited Aug 24, 2006 #42
    Looks like myputtercover.com is out of business...

I ordered the cover a couple of weeks ago from someone... Not sure who from.. Guess I should keep better records...Will now have to go back to paypal or credit card records to see if I was charged...

Gxgolfer wrote on Jul 19 2005, 12:49 AM:

Guys,

Thank you very much for the interest. These were a test run. We have a few things in the works and this may be part of a package. We also may sell it seperately but, unfortunately, these aren't $8.00 covers. You can see what myputtercover.com charges for them. Based on that we maybe in the $30-$35 range but, you could choose your headcover shape. PM me or reply back to this message if you still maybe interested.
    Cliffj,

Did you buy a GolfWRX.com putter cover? Proimagegolf.com is the one who is the conduit for purchasing these. We got a shipment in and should be restocked shortly.

cliffj wrote on Aug 24 2006, 09:01 AM:

I ordered the cover a couple of weeks ago from someone... Not sure who from.. Guess I should keep better records...Will now have to go back to paypal or credit card records to see if I was charged...

Guys,

Thank you very much for the interest. These were a test run. We have a few things in the works and this may be part of a package. We alssell it seperately but, unfortunately, these aren't $8.00 covers. You can see what myputtercover.com charges for them. Based on that we maybe in the $30-$35 range but, you could choose your headcover shape. PM me or reply back to this message if you still maybe interested.

BST AD Help
  • cliffjcliffj Posts: 110
    I just checked paypal and it was Proimagegolf.com. I checked and my order was still there...

I was just going to edit my last response when I saw you had posted this.

Thanks

Gxgolfer wrote on Aug 24 2006, 12:10 PM:

Cliffj,

Did you buy a GolfWRX.com putter cover? Proimagegolf.com is the one who is the conduit for purchasing these. We got a shipment in and should be restocked shortly.

cliffj wrote on Aug 24 2006, 09:01 AM:

Guys,

Thank you very much for the interest. These were a test run. We have a few things in the works and this may be part of a package. We alssell it seperately but, unfortunately, these aren't $8.00 covers. You can see what myputtercover.com charges for them. Based on that we maybe in the $30-$35 range but, you could choose your headcover shape. PM me or reply back to this message if you still maybe interested.

2»