Boo Weekley's Mossy Oak rain pants

mark3a ·  
mark3amark3a Members  29WRX Points: 0Posts: 29
I want a pair of Mossy Oak rain pants like Boo Weekley wears. Where can I find them?
Posted:

Comments

• OaksOaks Member of #TeamJetSpeed Ocean StateClubWRX  2432WRX Points: 157Posts: 2,432 ClubWRX
    You might want to try Cabela's or any other Hunting and Fishing Supply Store
    Posted:
    M1 440 9.5* - ACCRA TZP Proto 265 M5      X2 Hot Pro - 15* Aldila Tour Green X     JetSpeed 19* w Matrix Hm95X 
    MP-63 3-PW - Project X 6.0      RTX4  54.10 & 60.09 - DG TI S400     Toulon Portland    Titleist  2016 Ultralight
    #TeamJetSpeed - Dec 2013
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • mark3amark3a Members  29WRX Points: 0Posts: 29
    I have looked at a number of hunting and fishing websites. I have looked on Mossy Oak's website as well. Boo's rainpants are a little different. They are tan(not camo), have Mossy Oak written at the bottom of the legs, have belt loops, and real pockets. I would like to have a pair to play golf in the fall and winter. I think they would be more comfortable than a regular pair of pants.
    Posted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Birdie RetrieverBirdie Retriever Fetch 'em up! Members  302WRX Points: 0Posts: 302
    I would call them and ask...I am assuming that they are specialy made with the logo down the side and what not.

MAIL: Mossy Oak Apparel Company

3330 Cumberland Blvd., Suite 600

Atlanta, GA 30339

PHONE: 1-800-331-5624

EMAIL: [email protected]

Boo wears them for some sort of charity maybe do a google search for Boo Weekley + Mossy oak.

I am a hunter myself so I have always been a big fan of players like Boo, Fuzzy, and DL III who are all hunters also...I am sure there are others on tour I just know of those three.

Dove season just started here this weekend so I am spening less time on the course and more in the field.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.