Boo Weekley's Mossy Oak rain pants

I want a pair of Mossy Oak rain pants like Boo Weekley wears. Where can I find them?

Comments

• OaksOaks Member of #TeamJetSpeed ClubWRX Posts: 2,375 ClubWRX
    You might want to try Cabela's or any other Hunting and Fishing Supply Store
    M1 440 9.5* - ACCRA TZP Proto 265 M5      X2 Hot Pro - 15* Aldila Tour Green X     JetSpeed 19* w Matrix Hm95X 
    MP-63 3-PW - Project X 6.0      RTX4  54.10 & 60.09 - DG TI S400     Toulon Portland    Titleist  2016 Ultralight
    #TeamJetSpeed - Dec 2013
  • mark3amark3a Members Posts: 29
    edited Sep 3, 2006 #3
    I have looked at a number of hunting and fishing websites. I have looked on Mossy Oak's website as well. Boo's rainpants are a little different. They are tan(not camo), have Mossy Oak written at the bottom of the legs, have belt loops, and real pockets. I would like to have a pair to play golf in the fall and winter. I think they would be more comfortable than a regular pair of pants.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Birdie RetrieverBirdie Retriever Fetch 'em up! Members Posts: 302
    I would call them and ask...I am assuming that they are specialy made with the logo down the side and what not.

MAIL: Mossy Oak Apparel Company

3330 Cumberland Blvd., Suite 600

Atlanta, GA 30339

PHONE: 1-800-331-5624

EMAIL: [email protected]

Boo wears them for some sort of charity maybe do a google search for Boo Weekley + Mossy oak.

I am a hunter myself so I have always been a big fan of players like Boo, Fuzzy, and DL III who are all hunters also...I am sure there are others on tour I just know of those three.

Dove season just started here this weekend so I am spening less time on the course and more in the field.