Footjoy Classics Dry Priemere

SpillySpilly Members Posts: 197 ✭✭✭
I could get a pair of footjoy classics dry priemere for a great deal. could someone please give me some feedback on these shoes? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• hayamhayam Say Yes to KoolAide. Members Posts: 2,053
    They are great shoes, Just make **** sure u get it from someone who really owns a footjoy account. Makes warranty issues alot easier.
  • kkherekkhere Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,138
    Extrememly comfortable and really good looking shoes. I own a pair and could not be happier
  • tparifftpariff Members Posts: 3,869 ✭✭
    Great shoes. With regard to warranty, it really doesn't matter where you get these shoes. If you have any problems with them during the warranty period (2 years I believe), you can send them back to FJ and they will correct the problem or send you a new pair. You do not have to go through the retailer where you purchased them. I know this from experience.

FWIW, even the 'BLEM' models have a 2 year warranty. Most of us couldn't find the blem if we tried, so they make a good buy if you don't want to pay full price.
  • SpillySpilly Members Posts: 197 ✭✭✭
    thanks for the input, im goin to pull the triger.
  • taylormadefantaylormadefan Members, ClubWRX Posts: 3,649 ✭✭
    bpoeter wrote on Aug 27 2006, 12:46 PM:

I'm a little late to the party, but I just got my Dry Prem's today, someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse, and my birthday's coming up. image/drinks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' />

I've got to say, I never understood what the big deal was about them until they were on my feet. They're super stable and SO comfortable. It's like they're just molded to your feet. They've got plenty of cushioning in the fore foot and heel as well. I now understand what all the hubub is about.

They're a tad on the heavy side, but nothing unbearable. Also, they're not the type of shoe you can expect to pull out of the box and wear for 36, some break in time is definately required.

They're brand new, so only time will tell for sure, but right now I'm very impressed with them.
  • samm980samm980 Members Posts: 1,735
    taylormadefan wrote on Aug 30 2006, 01:16 AM:

bpoeter wrote on Aug 27 2006, 12:46 PM:

I'm a little late to the party, but I just got my Dry Prem's today, someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse, and my birthday's coming up. image/drinks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':idhitit:' />

I've got to say, I never understood what the big deal was about them until they were on my feet. They're super stable and SO comfortable. It's like they're just molded to your feet. They've got plenty of cushioning in the fore foot and heel as well. I now understand what all the hubub is about.

They're a tad on the heavy side, but nothing unbearable. Also, they're not the type of shoe you can expect to pull out of the box and wear for 36, some break in time is definately required.

They're brand new, so only time will tell for sure, but right now I'm very impressed with them.

Kiran I will agree with that. The other thing about Classics is not to make the same mistake I did when I got mine. I was playing in college at the time so walking 36 in a day was a regular occurance, this does not translate well in these shoes. Classics are some of the best shoes on the market if your practicing or riding or walking a short course but they are not not very comfortable for a day long trek.
  • golfdownundergolfdownunder Members Posts: 52
    great nothings better
  • wolfgamewolfgame Members Posts: 1,169
    I have 8 pair of them...if that tells you anything. Great shoes.

I recently discovered a great shoe for when you walk....the Adidas A3 stripe...they feel like sneakers...I bought 2 pair so I have a back up if they stop making them.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file