Check Out these Bettinardi Mizunos (Mizunoardis)!

Gxgolfer

Warning- High Res pics!
A-01 Putter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The A-Series is designed for the player that prefers the look and feel of a mallet style putter in their hands. The A-Series consists of two face balanced, Moment of Inertia, mallet-style putters milled from 6061T6 Aluminum. Each A-Series putter features a low, deep Center of Gravity and Bettinardi's patented Honeycomb Face for consistent ball striking and the truest roll in the game.

Mizuno Bettinardi A-Series putters give you the confidence, feel, and consistency to sink more putts.

Features
A rounded shape putter head
High MOI Mallet design
Bettinardi's patented Honeycomb Face for consistent ball striking ability
Face balanced for "True" pendulum swing path
Exotic True Temper double-bend shaft
Winn AVS17 Blue/Yellow grip
Elegant, anodized Storm Gray finish
Available in 34" and 35" lengths
3 degrees of loft, 71 degree lie angle

A-02 Putter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The A-Series is designed for the player that prefers the look and feel of a mallet style putter in their hands. The A-Series consists of two face balanced, Moment of Inertia, mallet-style putters milled from 6061T6 Aluminum. Each A-Series putter features a low, deep Center of Gravity and Bettinardi's patented Honeycomb Face for consistent ball striking and the truest roll in the game.

Mizuno Bettinardi A-Series putters give you the confidence, feel, and consistency to sink more putts.

Features
A unique crown shaped head
High MOI Mallet design
Bettinardi's patented Honeycomb Face for consistent ball striking ability
Face balanced for "True" pendulum swing path
Exotic True Temper double-bend shaft
Winn AVS17 Blue/Yellow grip
Elegant, anodized Storm Gray finish
3 degrees of loft, 71 degree lie angle

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
BST AD Help
If you have a general help question, post here:
GolfWRX Website Help Desk

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C-01 Putter

The C-Series is designed for the player that prefers the feel and appearance of a more traditional head shape. The C-Series consists of four heel-toe weighted, pocket cavity putters that are 100% precision milled from 11L17 Carbon Steel. The C-Series features a more traditional, recognized head shape in a variety of styles to fit the preferences of any golfer.

Mizuno Bettinardi C-Series putters are truly works of art that offer unsurpassed feel and consistency on the putting green.

Features

Traditional, heel-toe pocket cavity head shape.

Bettinardi's patented Honeycomb Face for consistent ball striking ability.

YSC True Temper shaft

Winn AVS17 Blue/White grip

Plated satin pearl finish

Features rounded edges on the trailing flange

Slightly longer, plumber neck for a unique appearance and perspective on the ball

4 degrees of loft, 71 degree lie angle

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
BST AD Help

C-02 Putter

The C-Series is designed for the player that prefers the feel and appearance of a more traditional head shape. The C-Series consists of four heel-toe weighted, pocket cavity putters that are 100% precision milled from 11L17 Carbon Steel. The C-Series features a more traditional, recognized head shape in a variety of styles to fit the preferences of any golfer.

Mizuno Bettinardi C-Series putters are truly works of art that offer unsurpassed feel and consistency on the putting green.

Features

YSC True Temper shaft

Rounded edges on the trailing flange

Standard length plumber "slant neck" for improved framing of the ball

BST AD Help

C-03 Putter

Features

YSC True Temper shaft

Squared off trailing flange

Standard length plumber neck

BST AD Help

C-04 Putter

Features

YSC True Temper shaft

Unique rounded "rocker" back flange

Over the hosel standard length plumber "slant neck"

BST AD Help

35"/330 gram heads and the 34"/345 gram heads. "H" Denotes the heavier head.

C01, C02, C03, C04

BST AD Help

I think I am going to purchase a C series putter soon, they look great.

PS: Put that US FLAG on the face, and the buyres will line up!

Titleist TSi2 10* Driver Tensei Blue 55S
TM Sim2 Max 16.5* 3 wood Tensei Blue 60S

TM SIM2 Titanium 5 Wood Tensei Blue 65S

TM SIM2 MAx 4 Hybrid Ventus Stiff shaft
Ping G410 5-UW Alta Graphite Shafts
Vokey SM8 56* sand wedge, Vokey SM9 60* lob wedge
Black Lab Oil Can 350g custom grind by "Geo" putter

C&L 350 Milled Oil Can Putter (3 of them!)

I agree, bettinardi's are really starting bore me. His third, or forth company, same styles, just different names on them and they have never really caught on. And I have given them a chance back to a bb1 ss, baby bee and a mc-9. One person sells them for a high price and everyone else(ebay) they go no nothing, even the ones that are supposed to be "collector items" no matter how hard people try, they will never catch on like camerons.

I agree, bettinardi's are really starting bore me. His third, or forth company, same styles, just different names on them and they have never really caught on. And I have given them a chance back to a bb1 ss, baby bee and a mc-9. One person sells them for a high price and everyone else(ebay) they go no nothing, even the ones that are supposed to be "collector items" no matter how hard people try, they will never catch on like camerons.

Some say there is Scotty and then everyone else. There's a lot of good in company in the everyone else. Classic styles are "classic". Anything "different" is taking a huge chance in a tight market.

BST AD Help

I discovered a Bettinardi left hand BB-8 in one of my bags. Cut it down to 33" and put a new grip on it. Cleaned it up so good I removed the varnish from the copper insert and now I have to polish it now in then. But a great putter.

I wonder, what's the difference between it and the Mizuno C-03 (other than the copper insert and the Mizuno logo?)

-ddog

In your last shot would you mind naming the putters from left to right (top line shot)? What is the 2nd from the left?

Though much is taken much abides;
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
- Lord Tennyson

In your last shot would you mind naming the putters from left to right (top line shot)? What is the 2nd from the left?

C01, C02, C03, and C04

BST AD Help

I discovered a Bettinardi left hand BB-8 in one of my bags. Cut it down to 33" and put a new grip on it. Cleaned it up so good I removed the varnish from the copper insert and now I have to polish it now in then. But a great putter.

I wonder, what's the difference between it and the Mizuno C-03 (other than the copper insert and the Mizuno logo?)

-ddog

The C-03 is a BB8 with no insert.

ok ok First of all it's his second company (Hogan/Callaway same thing and now Mizuno) not his third or fourth...so lets not exagerate. Second of all..same styles over and over????.. I havent seen the C04, A01, or A02 before and those are from his new mizuno line..the big/baby ben as well as both style hawks were pretty original i thought. you dont think the newport, newport 1, newport 1.5, etc have been done before??? no wonder this is your first post...read up buddy! And finally bettinardi used to mill all of camerons putters for him until he realized he could do it much better ... hence the One Piece technology! so do some more research then give me a call.

ok ok First of all it's his second company (Hogan/Callaway same thing and now Mizuno) not his third or fourth...so lets not exagerate. Second of all..same styles over and over????.. I havent seen the C04, A01, or A02 before and those are from his new mizuno line..the big/baby ben as well as both style hawks were pretty original i thought. you dont think the newport, newport 1, newport 1.5, etc have been done before??? no wonder this is your first post...read up buddy! And finally bettinardi used to mill all of camerons putters for him until he realized he could do it much better ... hence the One Piece technology! so do some more research then give me a call.

Well, I was counting himself as a company, and andrews golf, which i actually have the andrews putter that has his name on it( I believe that is four). I tried to get into it and there was no collector value. First post here yes, other places no, used to even read up on tks forum, but he gets one hit or new question a week. In saying that there is no market, that is looking at people selling tourbettinardi for next to nothing, last one sold for just over $300, the hogan tour didn't even reach that. Tks is trying to make a market, and he swears he sells a bunch, just don't see it. His ebay auctions never get bids, and the latest $5000 putter, good luck. Granted it is a sweet stick. I just bought a mc-9, which are supposed to have collector value for $180. Way below retail. Investments should appreciate. That is fine if people enjoy playing them and I think they are great gamers. My original statement about it being done before was more to the point of when he was on his own, pre hogan/mizuno, the quality of putters was great and now has diminished in the corporate world. My cameron is one piece, milled from a solid block, not sure of your point there. And if I had your number I would call you, I just don't swing that way :idhitit:

RJB milled for many OEMs. He did a small limited run for Andrews but, it was nothing like his Hogan or Current Mizuno Deal. The Andrews run was a small contract job.

Scotty are not one piece milled. The hosels are friction welded on.

RJB/Hogan Deal. RJB entered that deal before Callaway bought them. After Callaway bought Hogan, the requirements/requests changed to a lower price point putter. That devalued the RJB name and putters. It was and still is not a pretty marketing picture. It remains to be seen what happens with the Mizunos.

Collectables market.

No different that Scotty or anyone elses. Talk to alot of the "smaller" putter guys and you will know they sell tons of putters to people you never have heard of. These guys could be trust fund kids but, from talking with some of them I doubt it. The RJB market is dramatically smaller than Scottys. Its also very difficult to do anything in that market now too. Notice Headcover pricing and more Circle T products? Collecting anybodies putters for investment is a beanie babies market. No question about that. Unless you are at the top level, or were in at the beginning, its not even worth trying. Collect for enjoyment only...

Well, I was counting himself as a company, and andrews golf, which i actually have the andrews putter that has his name on it( I believe that is four). I tried to get into it and there was no collector value. First post here yes, other places no, used to even read up on tks forum, but he gets one hit or new question a week. In saying that there is no market, that is looking at people selling tourbettinardi for next to nothing, last one sold for just over $300, the hogan tour didn't even reach that. Tks is trying to make a market, and he swears he sells a bunch, just don't see it. His ebay auctions never get bids, and the latest $5000 putter, good luck. Granted it is a sweet stick. I just bought a mc-9, which are supposed to have collector value for $180. Way below retail. Investments should appreciate. That is fine if people enjoy playing them and I think they are great gamers. My original statement about it being done before was more to the point of when he was on his own, pre hogan/mizuno, the quality of putters was great and now has diminished in the corporate world. My cameron is one piece, milled from a solid block, not sure of your point there. And if I had your number I would call you, I just don't swing that way :idhitit:

BST AD Help

In response to gxgolfer. First of, I appreciate a debate style response as opposed to putting fore doughs response, that gets him nowhere. I agree that callaway/hogan devalued RJB but isn't mizuno kind of doing the same thing. I do believe getting putters from the "smaller guys" is great. I have a kevin burns which i like and a Tagent(putterworks) that is a great putter. Who knows if these guys will make a name for themselves. With your argument about getting in early before they become big, isn't that it with the andrews putter, that was at the beggining and it doesn't have much more of a value. With camerons and collectibility, he def. has played to that market. Yes, more circle t's and headcovers. More circle t's to keep up with the tour players....because supposedly they are still only made for that purpose. You can still buy a headcover today-not early on- and flip it for a nice profit. A production cameron is selling for more than retail now-TEI3's. That was my point there, was bettinardi's, that were produced early on or across seas haven't gained any value. I do agree with collect to collect and it should always just be fun. I just liked the way he was going with the black thunders, inserts and tri slots and now he seems to be making them for the masses, kind of selling out. I don't mean to make anyone mad, it is just my opinion.

In response to gxgolfer. First of, I appreciate a debate style response as opposed to putting fore doughs response, that gets him nowhere. I agree that callaway/hogan devalued RJB but isn't mizuno kind of doing the same thing. I do believe getting putters from the "smaller guys" is great. I have a kevin burns which i like and a Tagent(putterworks) that is a great putter. Who knows if these guys will make a name for themselves. With your argument about getting in early before they become big, isn't that it with the andrews putter, that was at the beggining and it doesn't have much more of a value. With camerons and collectibility, he def. has played to that market. Yes, more circle t's and headcovers. More circle t's to keep up with the tour players....because supposedly they are still only made for that purpose. You can still buy a headcover today-not early on- and flip it for a nice profit. A production cameron is selling for more than retail now-TEI3's. That was my point there, was bettinardi's, that were produced early on or across seas haven't gained any value. I do agree with collect to collect and it should always just be fun. I just liked the way he was going with the black thunders, inserts and tri slots and now he seems to be making them for the masses, kind of selling out. I don't mean to make anyone mad, it is just my opinion.

Andrews is really not a collectable piece. Its like saying some Ray Cook putters Scotty made are collectable. My reference to Circle T items is the exclusivity is not like it use to be. You can now get shirts from Club Cameron and even markers. Those sold by top level distrubtors for $$$ before CC release and now where are they at? One off and small headcover allotments you may get lucky on. Flipping older headcovers is alot of work and enjoyment is relative. Staff Bags are a whole can of worms that should be stayed away from right now.

You can use your statement about the SC headcover market to early RJB and Japan putters. Over the past year or two, they have gone up in price. Most are in the TeI3 and are comparable to Pro Platinums values as well. The RJB were made in alot smaller amounts too. I believe Ebay is a fair market indicator for putter values but, from talking with smaller company putter reps, they say Ebay is more for advertisement, exposure, and value shopping. They have many customers that you will never see or hear about on a message board. The number of lurking Scotty Collectors in Japan is huge and most of them collect more than scottys...

BST AD Help