Ashworth Casual Shoe

Zach Heusser ·  
Zach HeusserZach Heusser Marshals  5195WRX Points: 166Handicap: proPosts: 5,195 Marshals
<div class="IPBDescription">Teaching Shoe</div>I was very excited to see these at the PGA show. I have been waiting for Adidas or Ashworth to come out with a nice comfortable pair of teaching shoes, and they did. These are awesome and I am going to get one of each color!
Posted:
Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2018<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012<br /><br />Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur University <br /><br />My WITB<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/<br />
On -, @Zheusser on twitter

Comments

• NCg0lferNCg0lfer Members  284WRX Points: 50Posts: 284 Greens
    I saw those on the golf channel and they are sweet. is there a release date? I havent found any online.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • duffgolfduffgolf Members  15WRX Points: 0Posts: 15
    Wow those are awesome<br />
    <br />
    What colors are there??
    Posted:
  • HammerTM24HammerTM24 Fishers, INMembers  851WRX Points: 92Handicap: 7.2Posts: 851 Golden Tee
    I like those a lot. Would love to know when they are coming to retail as I'm really wanting a pair of the Ecco Street Premiers and I like the looks of these better.
    Posted:
  • ksavy17ksavy17 Members  2625WRX Points: 60Posts: 2,625 Bunkers
    NCg0lfer wrote:
    <br />
    I saw those on the golf channel and they are sweet. is there a release date? I havent found any online.<br />
    <br />
    June 2011
    Posted:
    ST 190G 9* w/Tensei Orange 70X
    Rogue 15* w/EF Blue 75X
    P790 17* w/KK Black 80X
    V6 Tour CB/MB 3-PW w/PX 6.5
    SM7 48F*/54M*/60M* w/DG Onyx S400
    Spider Tour Black
    TP5x
  • NCg0lferNCg0lfer Members  284WRX Points: 50Posts: 284 Greens
    Anyone know what the price point will be on these?
    Posted:
  • LARONLARON Members  87WRX Points: 0Posts: 87
    NCg0lfer wrote:
    <br />
    Anyone know what the price point will be on these?<br />
    <br />
    Retail is going to be $120
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.