2011 PGA Show - Table Rock Golf booth - Scotty Cameron Pics

GolfWRXGolfWRX Team GolfWRXMarshals Posts: 8,364 mod
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• Pure745Pure745 CPC #15 Members Posts: 11,487 ✭✭
    Wow! That Tour Rat is really growing on me.. that deep milling w/ the lime bomb.. wow. Still not a huge fan of the graffiti putters.. but lots of cool putters there.
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist TS3 8.5 - Fujikura TR7
    Titleist 917F2 15 - Fujikura Speeder 857 Evo2 Proto
    Mizuno 919T - KBS CTL
    Mizuno S18 46/50
    [/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Vokey 54V/60V
    Scotty Cameron 009 Tool Box

Instagram: @pure745 https://www.instagram.com/pure745/[/font]
  • mauiatheartmauiatheart Members Posts: 785 ✭✭
    He really does the nicest twisted necks. Other than that, I'll pass.
  • kekoakekoa ClubWRX Posts: 8,927 ClubWRX
    I really don't think pic quality do those putters justice. is everything there for sale or just display?
  • HipCheckHipCheck Toed it a lil, Romes. The Right CoastMarshals Posts: 6,279 mod
    kekoa wrote:

I really don't think pic quality do those putters justice. is everything there for sale or just display?

All for sale. They're really amazing up close. Booth isn't lit well, so pic quality suffers a bit.
    Follow our Two Guys Talkin Golf (TG2) Podcast on Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud
    Click here to grab a new "circle" avatar

• easyyyeasyyy Founder & Still a Ho DetroitRules Official, Administrator Posts: 12,293 admin
    I have over 100 more pics to add tomorrow for Scotty
  • newportbeachnewportbeach Members Posts: 3,511 ✭✭
    Thanks - can't wait to see more.
    Though much is taken much abides;
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
    - Lord Tennyson
  • finalistfinalist MASHED POTATO! Members Posts: 5,406 ✭✭
    What are the Beanie Baby Bears selling for?
    Many Byron Putters
    Scratch Don Whites
    Scratch Jeff McCoys
    WITB Link
  • dsiposdsipos Members Posts: 498 ✭✭
    Easyyy thanks for the lefty photo. Can't wait to see more
  • turtlekcturtlekc 1995 MN PGA WisconsinClubWRX Posts: 12,779 ClubWRX
    Thanks Easyyy!!!
    I could be wrong
    I've been wrong before
    I'll be wrong again
  • CypressCCypressC Members Posts: 62 ✭✭
    BLING!! I've never thought of putters as something beautiful, but these are really gorgeous.
  • AsleepAsleep Marshals Posts: 9,056 mod
    edited Jan 29, 2011 #12
    finalist wrote:

What are the Beanie Baby Bears selling for?

$50, but that place was ravaged and ~2/3 empty not long after they opened the gates.

We met up with Scotty on Thursday and "chipped" him. photo-1.jpg
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Treating others the way you want to be treated is the key component to preservation of our goals.[/font]
  • rrkmanrrkman Members Posts: 1,182
    Were they selling the removeable weights? Just curious and if so, how much?
  • FATC1TYFATC1TY Getting it up, and down! Members Posts: 5,139
    That 009 in the black finish with the deep milling is the ONLY putter I'd even care to use that I saw...

The rest are mehh.. Would be nice to collect and show I guess, but can't see anyone really being impressed by a $10,000 putter.. Maybe impressed you spent that much on something you wouldn't use.
  • LIgolfdudeLIgolfdude Members Posts: 120 ✭✭
    FATC1TY wrote:

That 009 in the black finish with the deep milling is the ONLY putter I'd even care to use that I saw...

The rest are mehh.. Would be nice to collect and show I guess, but can't see anyone really being impressed by a $10,000 putter.. Maybe impressed you spent that much on something you wouldn't use.

It really was crazy to see those $10,000 putters in the booth.
    TaylorMade M2 10.5* Aldila Rogue
    Tour Exotics 15* Fubuki
    Adams Super Hybrid XTD 17* Fubuki
    Adams Pro 23* Aldila Tour
    Adams a4 Forged 5-pw DG SL
    Mizuno MP-T 10 50*, 54*, 58*
    Scotty Cameron Futura (original) with added insert for additional weight
  • maddsurfmaddsurf 1337 HaX0R Members Posts: 154 ✭✭
    when I got to the booth thursday morning everything was available then some asian guy walked in and bought 5 putters and atleast $2k in headcovers, I came back a hour later and got in and they were savaged for sure!
    Cobra F9 8* Diamana DF 60TX
    TM tour issue 2016 M2 15* GD Tour ADDI 8X
    TM 790 UDI 2* HZRDUS
    Nike VR PRO Blades Tour Issue X100
    TM Milled Grind 54* HiToe 60* KBS Tour Black 
    Scotty Cameron Circle T Newport 2 SSS 350
    TM Daddy Long Legs 38 inch
  • mrgolfer03mrgolfer03 Members Posts: 48
    Thanks for the pics
  • DizzDizz J.W. Members Posts: 14,258
    Pretty cool, not sure I like all the twisty neck and graffiti type putters. Some of the CT like 009 and the GSS are sick though. I want one of those glass cases.
    XHP 3-Deep (13)- 7.3X @ 43.5”
    X-Forged UT (#3- 21)- DG X700
    716MB (5-PW)- DG S400
    Vokey (TVD SM7 RAW 52 & SM6 RAW 58)- DG S400
    Cameron Napa California @ 34"
  • KUJayhawksKUJayhawks Members Posts: 351 ✭✭
    What was the deal with the one with the weird neck that was all rusted and beat up?
  • InspiredTPInspiredTP Members Posts: 1,034 ✭✭
    edited Jan 30, 2011 #20
    Can someone explain to me the difference between a Tour Rat and a Newport? I know that the weights have been revamped but otherwise I can't tell the difference...

Thanks Easyyy for the pics, great stuff, agree about the 009 in 3X black finish with the deep milling, but I'd love one of those timeless NP2's also. Saw that a member at the club I work at had a sliiiiiick GSS today, might consider stealing it if I get fired....biggrin.gif
    Callaway Rogue SZ Fuji Pro Tour Spec 75
    Callaway XR with Fubuki J
    Titleist 712U - Steelfiber i110
    Callaway Apex Pro & MB - DGX100
    Callaway MD4 54, 58, 62 DGS400
    Odyssesy White Hot #8
  • HipCheckHipCheck Toed it a lil, Romes. The Right CoastMarshals Posts: 6,279 mod
    KUJayhawks wrote:

What was the deal with the one with the weird neck that was all rusted and beat up?

That was the one used putter there but I didn't get the significance. It's really an amazing booth, but pretty small. I did decide that easyyy can handle the $16,000 putters. I'll take my pics with them on the shelf. image/black eye.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':black eye:' />
    Follow our Two Guys Talkin Golf (TG2) Podcast on Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud
    Click here to grab a new "circle" avatar

• dagoose383dagoose383 Members Posts: 2,146 ✭✭
    InspiredTP wrote:

Can someone explain to me the difference between a Tour Rat and a Newport? I know that the weights have been revamped but otherwise I can't tell the difference...

The Tour Rat has more of the 009 styling than a regular Newport. The Topline is thicker for one. It is apparently a merger of the Newport, 009 and one of the classic models
    Callaway GBB EPIC 10.5* HZRDUS Stiff
    Callaway Great Big Bertha 15* Kuro Kage Stiff
    Callaway Epic 2H Recoil Black 780 ES F4
    Callaway Rogue Pro Black 4-AW Recoil 110 F4
    Callaway MD Forged Slate 54* DGTI S200
    Callaway MD Forged Chrome 60* DGTI S200
    Callaway PM Grind Black 64* KBS Tour V Stiff
    Titleist Scotty Cameron Original Futura
    Srixon Z-Star Yellow
  • dale4acedale4ace Members Posts: 943 ✭✭
    sick! that's what you call putter **** image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    // G30 10.5* // cb4 15* // i25 17* //
    // S55 4-PW // engage 52* / 56* / 60*
    // Redwood Anser //
    WITB Link
  • InspiredTPInspiredTP Members Posts: 1,034 ✭✭
    dagoose383 wrote:

InspiredTP wrote:

The Tour Rat has more of the 009 styling than a regular Newport. The Topline is thicker for one. It is apparently a merger of the Newport, 009 and one of the classic models

That sounds about right. Thanks
    Callaway Rogue SZ Fuji Pro Tour Spec 75
    Callaway XR with Fubuki J
    Titleist 712U - Steelfiber i110
    Callaway Apex Pro & MB - DGX100
    Callaway MD4 54, 58, 62 DGS400
    Odyssesy White Hot #8
  • OB ReT Hit 3OB ReT Hit 3 Members Posts: 454
    Good pics. Thanks for all of the work getting them.

Give all the credit in the world to Table rock golf and Scotty Cameron. They have created a market and have made a fortune doing it. Love the fact that Scotty can make 1/5 whatever and butler at table rock gets all 5.

"limited" supply + high demand + low cost of good = HIGH PROFITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just makes me even more sure I did the right thing by selling all of my high end camerons.
  • dsukedsuke Members Posts: 1
    Hi,

i want to go your store .

where is it ?
  • SOONERMAGICSOONERMAGIC "If you ain't livin you're dyin" Members Posts: 1,983 ✭✭
    Pretty ****... i hate hate hate those welds being used as "jewels" looks horrible... ill take the shallow mill timeless though..