Denver Get Together

I would love to meet some of the Denver WRX'ers if anyone is available this weekend. I am usually available to play and can be reached by PM but would love to start a traveling game every other weekend or sometime. Reply to this post if anyone wants to get together this weekend, PM me if anyone wants to play sometime soon. Hope to see you guys out there.

Comments

• BlueChaoBlueChao Members Posts: 3

I would love to meet some of the Denver WRX'ers if anyone is available this weekend. I am usually available to play and can be reached by PM but would love to start a traveling game every other weekend or sometime. Reply to this post if anyone wants to get together this weekend, PM me if anyone wants to play sometime soon. Hope to see you guys out there.

Once I have officially moved back I would be interested. A guy I golfed with belonged to this "league" where league would golf events every other weekend, different, different event. I'm sure it was pain to setup,but really sounded like fun.

BC
  • MrMileHighMrMileHigh Posts: 143 ✭✭
    I'd be interested. I'm hoping to play some fall golf but am busy the next two weekends. Please keep me updated if something is put together.
  • masamitsumasamitsu Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭
    I too would like to meet some fellow Co. GolfWRXers.

I'm available this weekend (playing Sat & Sun but can change), in Maui next weekend then available the remaining weekends in Nov. If we have enought advance notice, I can rearrange my work schedule to be available during the week as well.
    Mizuno JPX900 EvoIII S (weights center channel port 1 & 2)
    Mizuno GT190 Atmos Blue 6S
    Mizuno CLK 19* Speeder EVO HB S
    Titleist 4i AMT S300
    Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5-G KBS Tour
    Mizuno S18 54.8/58.8
    Carbon Ringo 1/4
    Balls : 2017 ProV1x / KSig / Vice Pro+
  • joshn08joshn08 Poor College Golfer Posts: 221
    I am playing at Arrowhead this sunday if anyone wants to join. Me and my roommate are heading out there.
  • CBedoCBedo Members Posts: 266
    I'd definitely be interested in meeting with some fellow WRXers. I normally play at CommonGround, but will play just about anywhere. I'm a 8 handicap and would love to find a good group to play with on a consistent basis (not today with the snow though, lol). My only issue is that I don't drive, so courses need to be somewhat close to public transportation lines or easy cab rides.
  • MrMileHighMrMileHigh Posts: 143 ✭✭
    CBedo wrote:

I'd definitely be interested in meeting with some fellow WRXers. I normally play at CommonGround, but will play just about anywhere. I'm a 8 handicap and would love to find a good group to play with on a consistent basis (not today with the snow though, lol). My only issue is that I don't drive, so courses need to be somewhat close to public transportation lines or easy cab rides.

Think the snow is going to be gone by Saturday? I hope so! I've got a bad golf itch that just keeps getting worse with every beautiful weekend we have!
    ipfoley wrote:

CBedo wrote:

Think the snow is going to be gone by Saturday? I hope so! I've got a bad golf itch that just keeps getting worse with every beautiful weekend we have!
    That's why I played last Friday, Saturday & Monday, haha! I hope it clears off soon though; I'd like to get a few more rounds posted before the 15th. As warm as the ground is, I'd assume it would; it just might be wet Saturday. It should definitely be clear Sunday, but last I checked, it's supposed to be warmer Saturday than Sunday.
    I with you.. played this weekend, Monday and Tuesday. I'm heading to Maui on Saturday for a week but would love to hook up when I get back. I know, don't hate too much.clapping.gif
    Titleist 4i AMT S300
    Mizuno S18 54.8/58.8
    Carbon Ringo 1/4
    masamitsu wrote:

I with you.. played this weekend, Monday and Tuesday. I'm heading to Maui on Saturday for a week but would love to hook up when I get back. I know, don't hate too much.clapping.gif
    I have to hate a little, lol, but not too much since I'm headed to Vegas for 10 days on the 5th!
    Humm... I hate you a little too. Vegas this time of year is going to be awesome!
    Titleist 4i AMT S300
    Mizuno S18 54.8/58.8
    Carbon Ringo 1/4