2011 PGA Show - Bettinardi Demo Day Pics

GolfWRXGolfWRX Team GolfWRXMarshals Posts: 8,355 mod
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• texagjoshtexagjosh that rug really tied the room together Members Posts: 478
    Words cannot describe how badly I want that Studio Stock #7 with that finish. Wow.
  • Skaffa77Skaffa77 No place like the Sand Hills! ClubWRX Posts: 6,866 ClubWRX
    Just curious, but does anyone else notice that the shape of the BB8 looks different than previous offerings. Maybe it's just me, but it just looks like the heel is much shorter and the toe is longer.
  • chickenpotpiechickenpotpie #TeamJetSpeed Members Posts: 8,538 ✭✭
    Skaffa77 wrote:

Just curious, but does anyone else notice that the shape of the BB8 looks different than previous offerings. Maybe it's just me, but it just looks like the heel is much shorter and the toe is longer.

Confirmed. I had the BB-8F in hand earlier this week, and noticed that same thing versus the older BB-8 I have at home.

Member of TMAG #TeamJetspeed 2013
    WITB Link
  • inok11inok11 Members Posts: 33 ✭✭
    So many beautiful putters...
  • Skaffa77Skaffa77 No place like the Sand Hills! ClubWRX Posts: 6,866 ClubWRX

Skaffa77 wrote:

Confirmed. I had the BB-8F in hand earlier this week, and noticed that same thing versus the older BB-8 I have at home.

Just curious...what's your opinion? I noticed that the BB8 Protos (specifically the Signature DASS Protos with the FIT Face) had a "larger" overall head, but more "rounded corners...not nearly as compact as the previous BB8's.

This generation of BB8's for some reason seems like the neck is further back on the heel or the heel is smaller or less pronounced. For some reasons...it just doesn't appeal to my eye.
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Chicks dig me cuz I rarely wear underwear Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭
    texagjosh wrote:

Words cannot describe how badly I want that Studio Stock #7 with that finish. Wow.

That's the one that caught my eye too. I wish they had a 360+ gram one though as 345 seems light to me. I wonder if there are plans to make a heavier model?
    [font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]10.5* PING G30 Tour 65S[/font]
    [font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]15* TM RBZ Matrix Ozik 7S[/font]
    [font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]18.5* TM RBZ Tour Matrix Ozik 7S[/font]
    [font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]21.5* Bio Cell Hybrid[/font]
    [font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]5-AW Srixon z545 C-Taper Lite S[/font]
    [font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]PING Glide 54*SS, 58*TS[/font]
    [font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Taylormade DLL+ 36"[/font]
  • TWshoot67TWshoot67 TWShoot67 Members Posts: 2,703 ✭✭
    I would like the Studio Stock #5 and the Sig. #1 along with a few Buckles and I'd be set for a few months..... SWEET!image/yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':yahoo:' />
    Tour Issue TM M2 2016 w/Tensi Pro Blue S60
    Cobra King LTD w/ Tour only Adila Pink graphics ATX65 R hard stepped
    Tour Issue TM M2 15* w/ Adila ATX Green S
    TM HFS 21* W GD TOUR AD di 7S
    Cobra S3 Pro's 4-PW w/ Aldila RIP Tour R hard stepped
    Cobra S3 Gap w/ Nippon 125 S
    Titleist Vokey Proto's 54*,56*,60*
    Scotty Cameron 009 SSS 350 Tiffany or
    Tour Bettinardi BB1 'H' DASS 353g
    Recent Acquisition a Scotty 009 Beached BBC #13 of 50 made, hmm decisions
    Titleist ProV1 X, TM TP X
    WITB Link
  • SteveJacksonJrSteveJacksonJr RonBurgundy Members Posts: 118
    sure would like to see more center shafted putters avail.
    Epic 10.5° - Tensei 80X
    Epic 15° - Kai'li 80X
    Exotics 17° - KBS Proto 95 X
    PXG XF - 4-5 C-Taper 130X
    PXG 0311 - 6-9 C-Taper 130X
    PXG 0311T - Wedge C-Taper 130X
    Mizuno T7 Blue - KBS Tour Custom White
    TM Spider Your Black
  • btassebtasse Members Posts: 110
    Has anyone tried the BB27? Interested on feeback on Anser type putter that is face balanced....
  • WhiteBettinardiWhiteBettinardi Members Posts: 403
    Do people sell buckles in stores?
  • gjolivergjoliver Members Posts: 224
    these bettinardis look great! were they selling them on the demo day?
  • golferX17  golferX17 Members Posts: 90
    I would do almost anything to get one of those bad boys in my bag... almost anything
  • DlondonDlondon Members Posts: 49
    Just wait for this years..