TaylorMade Burner Tour

G.Review ·  
G.ReviewG.Review Members  533WRX Points: 3Posts: 533 Bunkers
What do you think?

Posted:

Comments

• ChoupiqueChoupique Members  23WRX Points: 0Posts: 23
    66 YO,LH, mid 80 SS, 18 Handi, I've been a TopFlite XL user for years; last week I was given a sleeve or TaylorMade Burner balls by a friend who though I should use a "Better" ball. Played a 9 hole scramble with them; came home did a little research and decided the TaylorMade Burner Tour might be a better choice for my playing style. Bought two boxes at the Pro Shop to use last weekend in a two day tournament. Very good distance ball that flies straight, great feel off irons and hybrids and like butter off the putter.. Very impressed; this will be my ball of choice for some time I'm sure.

Choupique

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • sjamessjames Members  3WRX Points: 0Posts: 3
    I second that about this ball. I have played, and still do on occasion, the Bridgestone e-6 as well as Callaway Diablo and like them. But, received a dozen of these as a gift and found they felt great for me in all aspects. I bought another dozen and play them regularly. I'm 62, 13HC.
    Posted:
  • tinmantinman Members  2936WRX Points: 170Posts: 2,936 Titanium Tees
    I finally got around to trying these out & i'm really impressed.I used to play the TMTP's regularly & liked their performance for the price.The Burner Tours are completely different to me.They feel so much softer off of every club;especially the putter + the full wedge shots stop pretty well for a non-urethane ball.The Burner Tours are even better than the TP's- I'm glad a gave them a shot & the great price helps too.
    Posted:
    Adams 9015D w/X con4,Ping G20 w/HD6& [color=#0000CD Mizuno JPX 900 5 & 7 woods,Mashie 3 & 4
    Bridgestone J40 DPC’s & S3 Pro’s,Mizuno S7 54 & 58
    Bettinardi SS7, BC1,Ping Anser 1968 BeCu

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.