Moving to Boulder

2»

Comments

• That should work for me
  • MotleyMotley Posts: 706
    OK cool. I don't know if the other guys can play on sunday at Heritage, but I'll just go ahead and get us a tee time for a foursome. If it's just me and you I'll let the course know.

Is morning OK? Like 9-10am ish?

Here is their address:

10555 Westmoor Drive

Westminster, CO 80021

Golf Shop: 303-469-2974
    Driver: Callaway Epic 10.5 Project X LZ 5.5
    FWY: Callaway BB 3WD / BB H4 19*
    Irons: Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 4-GW
    Wedges: Mizuno T7 52*, 58*
    Putter: Odyssey MXM Versa 1
    OK the tee time is Sunday 9:10am for a foursome.
  • masamitsumasamitsu Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭
    Let me check with the wife, I might be able to join if that's cool.
    Mizuno JPX900 EvoIII S (weights center channel port 1 & 2)
    Mizuno GT190 Atmos Blue 6S
    Mizuno CLK 19* Speeder EVO HB S
    Titleist 4i AMT S300
    Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5-G KBS Tour
    Mizuno S18 54.8/58.8
    Carbon Ringo 1/4
    Balls : 2017 ProV1x / KSig / Vice Pro+
    masamitsu wrote:

Let me check with the wife, I might be able to join if that's cool.

Thats good with me.
  • yumbrowniesyumbrownies Relax, don't worry, have a homebrew Lefty Boomers Posts: 283 ✭✭
    Can't make Sunday--already have plans with the wife. Anybody interested in a weekday round at Coal Creek or Ute Creek or somewhere?

Titleist 983K 9.5* / Fujikura Speeder S
    Taylormade V-Steel 15* / GD YS-6 S
    Adams Idea Pro A12 20* / Matrix Ozik Altus S
    Titleist DCI 990 3-PW DG S300
    Ping M/B 54*
    Cleveland 588 60*
    Ping Anser 4

• Sunday at 9:10 works for me
    masyankees wrote:

Sunday at 9:10 works for me

OK cool. I'll be there on the range about 8:15 - 8:30. Working on my rusty swing. LOL

My name is Michael. I'm Titleist everything Bag, irons, woods, putter, balls, and hats. Thin build 5'9"
  • Motley wrote:

masyankees wrote:

OK cool. I'll be there on the range about 8:15 - 8:30. Working on my rusty swing. LOL

My name is Michael. I'm Titleist everything Bag, irons, woods, putter, balls, and hats. Thin build 5'9"

Ill try to make it out to the range beforehand, but that depends on how early I get up.

I have a blue and black Sun Mountain bag with mostly Taylormade clubs, Callaway driver cover, Ping putter. Thin 5'8"
    edited Aug 29, 2012 #41
    OK and the tee time is reserved under my name. Michael Mandel

I will probably have the cart at the range. It's a small hike up on top of the hill. You'll see the par 5 18th green, its north side of that.

I almost forgot about labor day. oops Hopefully the hot weather will subside on the weekend, right now is brutal. Looking like 90 on Sunday, not too bad, plus it will be cooler when we tee off.

I was gonna go to the range tonight, but its way too hot out there.
  • masamitsumasamitsu Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭
    I'm out. The wife says we have plans already image/sad.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> Hitt'em long!
    Mizuno JPX900 EvoIII S (weights center channel port 1 & 2)
    Mizuno GT190 Atmos Blue 6S
    Mizuno CLK 19* Speeder EVO HB S
    Titleist 4i AMT S300
    Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5-G KBS Tour
    Mizuno S18 54.8/58.8
    Carbon Ringo 1/4
    Balls : 2017 ProV1x / KSig / Vice Pro+
    masamitsu wrote:

I'm out. The wife says we have plans already image/sad.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> Hitt'em long!

Oh man that sucks. We'll make sure to make plenty of bridies for ya.
  • BirdingGolferBirdingGolfer Members Posts: 9

Can't make Sunday--already have plans with the wife. Anybody interested in a weekday round at Coal Creek or Ute Creek or somewhere?

Wife and I are playing Coal next Friday. When I make the tee time for 145pm, shall I make it for three? She's juuuuuust now starting to get consistent distance but still toes the beginner line pretty firmly.

Motley wrote:

masyankees wrote:

Micheal Breed, is that you? image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
  • yumbrowniesyumbrownies Relax, don't worry, have a homebrew Lefty Boomers Posts: 283 ✭✭

Wife and I are playing Coal next Friday. When I make the tee time for 145pm, shall I make it for three? She's juuuuuust now starting to get consistent distance but still toes the beginner line pretty firmly.

Might be able to make it if it were in the AM, but I've got some early dinner plans that day. Let me know how the course plays though!

Titleist 983K 9.5* / Fujikura Speeder S
    Taylormade V-Steel 15* / GD YS-6 S
    Adams Idea Pro A12 20* / Matrix Ozik Altus S
    Titleist DCI 990 3-PW DG S300
    Ping M/B 54*
    Cleveland 588 60*
    Ping Anser 4

• Can't make Sunday--already have plans with the wife. Anybody interested in a weekday round at Coal Creek or Ute Creek or somewhere?

Might be able to make it if it were in the AM, but I've got some early dinner plans that day. Let me know how the course plays though!

Just got back from the east coast on vacation and playing with a friend tomorrow at Ute so I cant make it to Heritage, but keep me in mind for some other time.

Ken
    How'd the golf go at Heritage, boys?

• How'd the golf go at Heritage, boys?

It ended up being just me. Motley never showed up, but the tee time was still there and was still for 4 people. I ended up playing with the twosome that had the next tee time for 9 holes, then they left and I played alone on the back. I played pretty well with the exception of 2 really bad holes. The course was really nice as well.

I was a bit disappointed that Motley didn't show up, though. I'm guessing there was a reason for that, hopefully nothing bad. We'll have to try again another time, hopefully with a whole foursome.
    masyankees wrote:

How'd the golf go at Heritage, boys?

It ended up being just me. Motley never showed up, but the tee time was still there and was still for 4 people. I ended up playing with the twosome that had the next tee time for 9 holes, then they left and I played alone on the back. I played pretty well with the exception of 2 really bad holes. The course was really nice as well.

I was a bit disappointed that Motley didn't show up, though. I'm guessing there was a reason for that, hopefully nothing bad. We'll have to try again another time, hopefully with a whole foursome.

Sorry to hear that. I don't even give flakes the three strike rule. I've always figured it takes literally 30 seconds to say "Not gonna mke it, sorry." There are two reasons why it's cool to do that; if you're having **** and if you're in jail. If someone died, maybe, but even then you're still texting people like mad so take the 15 seconds it takes to do the responsible thing. Just my .02...

You have my number if you wanna hook up next week. I'm free Mon and Wed after 1030 and Friday all day.
  • Playing this Sunday at Legacy Ridge, have at least one spot open in a foursome at 840.

Ken
2»